Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

dreamerhps:

Your statement: “All I have to say is I am so glad that I am saved by grace through Christ Jesus. I no longer have to worry if I break the ten commandments because I am no longer under the law.”is very puzzeling. Why would God give us the ten commandments if He doesn’t expect us to follow them? Who are the “weeds” in the parable of the wheat and the weeds, those that are separated on the last day and thrown into the fire?
    When Jesus hung on the cross on the day of His crucifixion there were two thieves there with Him. The one was bitter and turned away while the other was humble and repentant, asking for mercy. Jesus said to him, this day you will be with Me in Paradise. He didn’t say that to the other one, so what happened to him?

On July 4th Jesus spoke in Ecuador:
    “PASS THE TEST, IT IS ME WHO WILL COME WITH THE SCALES OF MY JUSTICE IN MY HAND, MY ANGELS WILL SEPARATE THE WHEAT FROM THE WEEDS, and those children of Mine who have remained faithful and persevering will be placed on My Scales and your works and actions along with your obedience and good will, you will tip the scales towards My Mercy and My Legions will bring you before My Father.”

And:
    “DO NOT FORGET, MY CHILDREN, THAT THE CROWN OF GLORY WILL BE FOR THOSE WHO REMAIN FAITHFUL, TO THOSE WHO LIVE AND ACT IN MY WORD, FIGHTING TO SAVE SOULS.”

“Save souls”? save them from what? Aren’t we all going to Heaven? Doesn’t sound like it does it.

http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

In further response to Dreamerhps:

July 24, 2014

Blessed Mother says: “Praise be to Jesus.” http://www.holylove.org

“Dear children, it is a grave matter for anyone to try to re-define sin in order to draw wandering sheep back into the fold. Sin is sin and the Truth of sin will never change to appease consciences. It is false consciences that must change to abide in the Truth. This is the way back to peace in hearts and peace in the world.”

“This generation has fallen away from the Truth of an Omnipotent God – His Mercy and His Justice. The ones caught up in moral degeneration live as though there is no accountability for any type of sin. The world encourages this error by legalizing sin.”

“I have come to tell you My Son’s Arm of Justice grows heavier by the minute. Amend your lives. Make clearly known My Words to you today. Call upon the God of Mercy. Restore order to your world through Truth.”

Profile photo of dreamerhps
    dreamerhps
    Survivalist
    member2

Bobby D- Why would God give us the ten commandments if He doesn’t expect us to follow them?
    ( Never did I say that we are not meant to follow these nor are these important. I said that God knew man was unable to follow these without breaking them. There is not one person alive nor dead except Jesus that can keep these commandments and God in His perfect wisdom knew we would not be able to keep them so He sent His son. Otherwise there would be no chance for any of us to make it to Heaven. If you say you never broken any of the commandments then you are not being truthful. If you have even wished someone was dead you have committed murder in your heart. If you ever took a pen or pencil from somewhere by accident, that is stealing. If you have disobeyed you parents you have dishonored your parents. If you have wanted something someone else has, you have coveted thy neighbors things. If you have told a lie, even a little white lie. So we break the Ten commandments daily and we are human and sinful by nature and yes He knows that and what a wonderful Father we have that He loves us so much that He provided us with a way to Him through His Grace and that is Jesus!

Who are the “weeds” in the parable of the wheat and the weeds, those that are separated on the last day and thrown into the fire?
    ( There still will be a sifting of the wheat and weeds. The weeds of course are those that refuse to believe in Jesus, The Wheat are those that believe and accept Jesus as their Lord and savior. )

When Jesus hung on the cross on the day of His crucifixion there were two thieves there with Him. The one was bitter and turned away while the other was humble and repentant, asking for mercy. Jesus said to him, this day you will be with Me in Paradise. He didn’t say that to the other one, so what happened to him?
    The one that refused Christ did not get saved, He had his savior right there next to him and still refused to see him for who he was. He is sitting in hell, while the one that turned to Jesus, repented and asked the Lord for mercy is with His savior.

No Bobby D we are not all gong to heaven. It’s sad but true. I wish every person that I spoke to would receive the love of Christ and understand that we are in the end times and it’s not long before the trumpet sounds and this world experiences things they have never seen before. I wish for no person to be lost. I am grateful I know my savior and I do share who my savior is every chance I get so that maybe the Holy spirit will light the way for that person to find Him.

Profile photo of dreamerhps
    dreamerhps
    Survivalist
    member2

I am having trouble with these messages. I was not raised Catholic so I don’t understand anything about praying to the saints so I guess that’s why its troubling me. Raised to pray only to God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit. I have seen many signs, wonders and miracles, so I have a open mind and heart. I am praying for discernment. Please be patient with me if I ask what seems to be silly questions. I want to make sure if I take in these messages that they are truly from God.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

dreamerhps …….When you said ” I no longer have to worry if I break the ten commandments because I am no longer under the law.”it seemed like you were discounting the 10 Commandments and were suggesting that it didn’t matter how we lived our lives, good or badly. Perhaps I misunderstood you. I do believe that we will all have to account for our lives on that fatal last day.
    When Mary appeared to the children at Garabandal, Spain in the early 1960’s they begged her to take them to Heaven with her “now”. (they were shown Heaven) She told them that that could not be because they were still young and did not have good works to show the Lord. She said that when we meet our Creator our hands must be full of our good works.

Please do not think that the messages posted here are only for Catholics. They have stated many times that they are for all of mankind. As far as praying to the saints is concerned, it is only because they are believed to have intercessory powers with the Lord. Many prayers are answered and miracles do occur as a result of such prayers so that would seem to validate it. Jesus has said that He refuses His Mother nothing and that explains why we often ask Her intercession.
    With sincere prayer to the Holy Spirit you will know whether or not to believe in the messages.
    May God bless you abundantly, and I too will pray for your discernment.

omment: The greatest of all gifts is a relationship with the Father, Son and Spirit.

July 19, 2014

A “Yes” to God

The Treasures in Mary’s Heart
    Mary
    How do you get to my heart so you can discover my treasures? You are already there because I hold the whole world, and every human person, in my heart. I carry all your sins and failures. I carry all your hopes and desires. Most important, I carry God’s will for you. When I said to the Angel Gabriel, “Let it be done according to your word”, I said those words for you. I accepted fully God’s will for myself and for the whole world.

When Eve, and her husband Adam, said “no” to God, human history became a vast and resounding “no”. Then, the light of revelation began, a beginning “yes” in Noah and Abraham and the prophets. Divine revelation came to its greatest moment when Gabriel revealed that God would become a man and I was chosen to say “yes” for the whole human race.

At that moment, you were placed in my heart. More important, your “yes” to all that God wants for you was placed there. That is my gift for you today. Do you always want to say “yes” to God?
    Here, take your gift. I place it right now in your heart. Quickly, you will experience its divine power. You will be attracted to the light. You will want to forsake the attractions of evil.

Just say “yes” to this new gift in your heart. That is what I did all my life – a constant stream of “yes”.
    http://www.locutions.org

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

.Mary Speaks in Ecuador- July 31 2014 (note the ref. to the great plague……Ebola?)

I am suffering unspeakably because of this generation who is possessed by evil-My children kill each other and display the bodies of their brothers as war trophies!
    Satan has poured out his hatred on men and you double and triple his joy by killing- by your thirst for the blood of your brothers.
    Satan’s objective in these end times is the destruction of man and HE HAS GOTTEN MAN TO DO THIS WORK FOR HIM.
    I have told humanity the desires of the HOLY SPIRIT many times, but you have forgotten and dismissed it. And now, all that was requested on behalf of the Holy Trinity and denied, will be turned against humanity.
    As you see the horror in the Middle East and Africa and China from afar, realize that satan’s tentacles are spreading this hatred to other Nations too. Look with astonishment at how the creature is becoming hard of hard and filled with hatred of his brothers and see how he is capable of reaching the unimaginable.
    Unimaginable pain is raised up around the world, while the big politicians of the Great Powers meet to discuss their economies of their nations, leaving aside human life, which is the most sacred…because for them man represents economy and not charity and love and forgiveness. Man is not recognized as a temple of the Holy Spirit but as a tool of the great and powerful to carry out fatal plans.
    I suffer for the innocent victims of terrorism
    -woman raped and tortured, -girls and children abused and wiped off the face of the Earth

MAN STILL DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAT SATANS MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO BRING AN END TO INNOCENCE-AND HE HAS SUCCEEDED!
    The horror will grow and man will not hesitate to use weapons. In Babel- man struggled to build a tower to reach God-at this time- you are struggling more and more towards satan’s kingdom!
    I call on all of you to PRAY – receive My Son in the Eucharist and UNITE IN A JOINT ACTION of prayer to raise your voices and end injustice!

The Church of My Son should be speaking strongly against these injustices! It is silent on the indignities to which the innocent are subjected! Human respect is deferred to in fear of interfering with relations of Powerful Nations. The Church of My Son MUST ACT IN LIKENESS TO MY SON and call everything by name.
    My Son gave His Blood on the Cross for all mankind, and in this moment mankind thirsts for the blood of the innocents to please satan!
    Satan launches against women, because he knows that by a Woman, by this Mother, he will be defeated again and chained in the abyss for a thousand years and more. But before this happens, the Church of My Son must understand that My Son has delegated to it- that IT should be the Messenger of Love.
    Sadly, I watch how some debate against each other, criticizing each other, and using technology to deny My Word- losing precious time- which is GOLDEN-without calling all to UNITY.
    Man is already living all that has been announced- it has started- just not widespread yet. The great plague will expand to Europe and will result in mankind becoming even angrier.
    A mother always desires mercy for her children, but seeing so many that do not respond to My Calls, I must ask My Son to descend with His Justice so that it stops the massacres, continually piercing My Heart.

Pray for the Middle East.
    Pray for America, which is the dam of terrorism itself.
    Pray for Japan.

DO NOT DISMISS MY CALLS. Multiply My Sons Love. LOVE for those who do not love. Believe for those who do not believe. I know my Army is small, My Army of souls of love. But you are United to St Michael the Archangel and the Heavenly Choirs. In the end, man will deliver the Earth to his Creator.
    DO NOT BE DECIEVED. My loved ones MUST MAINTAIN and keep in prayer- raising your voice on behalf of My Son and this Mother, suffering and mourning. I love you and bless you continually, but you must be aware that My Son is Mercy AND Justice.

Ave Maria Pure, Conceived without sin

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

August 1, 2014

8. Lazarus, the Beggar At Our Door

Mary Speaks Her Mind
    Let us stop for a moment and remember that getting to heaven is the purpose of earth. At the moment of death, the human person leaves this temporary human existence and enters into an eternal state. Jesus never exalted earth or human life but constantly reminded all that earthly life ends. “What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?” “If anyone should save his life in this world, he will lose it in the next”. “Thou, fool, what good is it to have stored up all these treasures, when tonight you will die?”

Yet, Jesus was sensitive to earthly needs. He fed the hungry and healed the sick. He promised that if a person seeks first the kingdom of God, the heavenly Father would care for the necessities.
    Do you not see Satan’s plan? He wants only sufferings so that people cannot find their way to heaven. Taken up in the trials of earth they lose faith in their heavenly home. So, I speak to every Catholic, to every believer, to every person of good will. You all have a Lazarus, a beggar, at your door, a needy person. Care for them and you will both arrive safely in heaven.

To the rich and the powerful, to those who control great amounts of earthly resources, I have placed all these in your hands so you can help many on their road to heaven. Many voices of the poor cry out to me and I search for those who can answer their needs. I will come soon and ask for your help. Blessed are you if you hear my voice, open your heart, change your ways and give of yourself by helping the needy.

Jul31 A New World Order

Mary
    To lead the world is a matter of the heart and you leaders of the world have hearts that are too small. So, I offer you the gift of my heart. I have a plan for every person. I know what they need so their life can fulfill all that God intends.

I dream of a new world order, where weapons are put aside, and where nations cooperate. I dream of a new economic system where all share in the goods of society. I must raise up new world leaders whose hearts are quite different, leaders who dream of blessing others. I need a veritable army, fashioned in a different mold, claiming a different vision, and refusing to set aside their firm beliefs that every person in the world must have the necessities of life.

Where are these people? I will go and look for them. When I find those who are committed to my dream, I will open doors for them. They shall rise quickly in every field of human endeavor. Only those formed in my heart can truly bring about a new world order.

Jul30 The Less-Traveled Road

Mary
    I will speak gently to world leaders, because if I fully exposed all of your sins, you would cover your ears and shut your eyes. Instead, I will speak about what you are able to do. All I ask is good will.

First, look at your heart. Why have you sought this high position? What led you to public office? Only you can examine your own heart and be honest. Expose your own selfishness, your own pride and ego. I am not asking you to step down. I am only asking you to change.

You have made many decisions in darkness which you would never want to come to the light of publicity. You have two lives – your public life and your private life. One for the people to see and one which only you can see. Right now you are entangled. I do not say hopelessly entangled because I will help you.

I must ask you “Are you willing to walk a different path, one that is less-traveled?” If so, I will do two favors for you. I will free you from your entanglements and I will lift you up to a much higher position. If not, I can only leave you mired in your world that will inevitably destroy you. Such is the nature of worldly power.

July 25 The Fire Leaps to Europe

Jesus
    The world is not yet in total darkness. However, it is on a road that leads away from the heavenly Father. Inevitably, the future holds more and more darkness. Many see the problems but few see the road that lies ahead. In the Middle East there are many fires. These burn brightly but are still separate. Satan’s goal is to have one, unified conflagration, even though the terrorists groups are diverse. When there is one united fire, then the flames will jump to Europe.

The terrorists have their eyes upon Europe, especially those countries with a sizeable Muslim population. For centuries, Muslims have dreamed of controlling the European countries. Now, these populations see that the terrorists destabilize and bring about fear. This hastens the day when they will no longer be denied many rights. They dream of taking control of these countries. What happens within the heart of a person who sees their dream suddenly come much closer? They are ready to make any sacrifice.
    Europe looks stable but this is fiction. They cannot defend themselves like Israel.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Casting Light Upon Cultures of Darkness August 6, 2014

Mary
    Through these locutions I want the whole world to see the sufferings of my Immaculate Heart. These sufferings result from the complete failure of the world to gain the true goal of human existence which is eternal life in heaven.

To see poor people without food, to see sick people without medicine and to see lonely people without spouse or friends is a deep sorrow. But my greatest sorrow is to see an immortal soul be lost forever in the pains of hell. The atoning death of Jesus, on the cross was of no avail. They spurned this gift. They chose the darkness. They gave their hearts to their own selfishness.

These are the decisions made every day in a world that rejects the path of faith. Because the darkness of the culture brings this about, I must cast new light. So, I begin anew. Read my words.

They will cast out this terrible darkness that has come upon the modern person, so given to only what reason can reveal. I will cast a great light of bold faith. Take my hand and we will walk. You will see as I see and believe as I believe. Then your hearts will easily choose the light.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

God Bless You BobbyD.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

The Good Samaritan

Lasting Light Upon the Darkness
    Mary
    I search for you, wounded soul, who are not yet dead but bleeding profusely. If I do not find you soon, your enemies will claim you forever and I will have lost another child. Yes, yet another. This need not happen but you must cry out and place my name on your lips, with words spoken from the heart. That will open the great door. Just a little opening is enough.

Such is my search. Where do I go? To the bars, to the houses of prostitution, to the places of greatest darkness, to homes torn asunder by evil. This is where I search. Do not say that I am far away. Do not think that you must find a church. I need hear only your cry for help. I will be your Good Samaritan bending over your bleeding soul, pouring out the medicine of grace. Then I will take you to the Inn and place you with those who will care for you until you are spiritually strong.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

. Avoiding the Annihilation of the Nations

Lasting Light Upon the Darkness
    Mary
    I must take up the same theme, but this time I must speak to the Church, to the Holy Father and to the bishops of the world.

I do not expect the world to discern the Evil One because the world has not been given that light, but I do expect the Church, the Holy Father and the bishops, to see clearly the satanic powers which lay behind the terrible destruction taking place before your eyes.

I have a question for all of you who guide my Church. Did not Jesus establish his Church as the Rock that will prevail over the gates of hell? In these wars, is the Church to step aside, to stand on the sidelines, and to think that the world powers can establish peace? The Church has been formed for this moment. Only the Church can avoid the annihilation of the nations. Only the Church can release the fires of peace that are stored in my Immaculate Heart.

You know what to do, yet you refuse to take the steps. What will I do with you? Do I allow the nations to be annihilated? Why do you set aside the pleas I made at Fatima?

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

3.999 – Message of Our Lady, Queen of Peace, delivered on June 27, 2014 in Brazil

http://www.pedroregis.com/english/mensagens_ing.php

Dear children, trust in the Lord and everything will end well for you. Do not permit anything to take away your peace. Bend your knees in prayer. Prayer is the arrow that will lead you to Jesus. Humanity is ill and the time has come for you to accept the grace of the Merciful love of Jesus. Do not be afraid. God is in control of everything. To human eyes, everything appears to be going badly, but believe firmly in the power of God. He will dry your tears. The day is coming when your sufferings will be transformed into great joy. I ask you to always keep alight the flame of your faith. God is faithful. He will deliver what He promises. Hope in Him, and you will be victorious. This is the message which I bring you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to bring you together here once again. I give you my blessing in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Peace be with you.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Aug 9, 2014 Lasting Light Upon the Darkness
    The Hypocrisy and Charade of America’s Political Leadership

Mary
    How gaping are the wounds and how small are the consolations. Amid these events, who is able to have hope? Violence spreads everywhere. Multiple wars. Steps toward peace that are of no avail. I must speak to this problem.
    Efforts toward peace will multiply. Meetings will be convened. Diplomats will make every effort. However, no one sees or grasps all that I have tried to explain. The forces of violence and destruction are a mighty river flowing from the inner circles of hell. Man’s sins, especially the killing of the unborn, prepare the way. They open the door. They invite hell’s powers to enter human history.
    Look at the hypocrisy. America decries violence and speaks out against the killing of innocent civilians. Tell me, who is more innocent than an unborn child? Yet, America refuses to protect them. What a charade. To send your diplomats all over the world to protect the innocent, while at home you sacrifice thousands each day. America, I established you so you would receive the poor and helpless. Now you allow them to be killed.
    My words are solemn and as these events continue to sweep the whole world, I hope that they get an attentive ear, especially from political leadership. You must protect the life of every unborn American. The moment that you make that decision, the tide will turn.

Comment: Most people do not realize the history of the Civil War. Abraham Lincoln wanted only to save the Union. He had no interest in freeing the slaves. As the Union armies were constantly beaten, he saw the important spiritual battle and, in prayer, decided to issue the Emancipation Proclamation. Then, the tide shifted and America was saved.

Aug10
    7. A Demonic West
    Mary
    I see hearts that are shut tight and minds that refuse to give up their ideas. People will not change. Terrorists cling to their violence. The West clings to its lifestyles. There is no room for God and no willingness to submit the heart to the fullness of love that would lead in a different direction.
    The West sees the violence of the terrorists but does not see its own hardness of heart. Who is saying, “Let us repent of our sins”? Who calls out, “Let us turn back to the Lord. He will save us”?
    I say this to the West. You have buildings with no foundations and paths with no light. You have built your city without God’s law. When you banished Jesus, you invited the demonic. Now the demon springs his traps. When he pours forth his violence, you have no light. You lack all understanding. I must come to rescue you with greater light and stronger fire. Yet, even with these signs, will you give up your ideas and open your hearts? The future will tell the story.
    Comment: The news focuses on the terrorists. Mary focuses on the West banishing Jesus.

Aug11

Almost 100 Years Ago
    Mary
    With the gaping wounds in my heart come individual sorrows. I see particular people whom I have called to high places in the Church, but they are ashamed of me and do not proclaim me to the world as they should. My greatest sorrow comes from those who do not believe my promises and do not understand the truth I am trying to proclaim. So, I will say it again.
    From the very beginning, the heavenly Father foresaw a constant war between the Evil One and the Woman. He promised that the Woman would defeat the Evil One and crush his head. The heavenly Father foresaw this moment of human history and prepared a victory (even against these powerful forces) in my Immaculate Heart. As these events began nearly 100 years ago, I announced my victory, openly and publicly for all the Church to hear. My messages were increased and multiplied. The more they multiplied, the more they were set aside,
    But I will not be set aside. The battle is far too serious and the victory is guaranteed if my Immaculate Heart is honored. So, I will begin to pull down those who do not believe. I will remove those who are obstacles to the consecration of Russia. What am I to do, allow the annihilation of the Nations? (which She spoke of in previous
    apparitions)

Comment: The 19th century saw Marian apparitions at Rue de Bac, Lourdes and many other places. They led up to the great apparitions of Fatima in 1917. This has been followed by Medjugorje and others.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Sunday (8/10/14)
    Message to a Chaldean-Iraqi woman in Michigan who lives in a house, where, since 2008, there has been the oozing “of huge quantities of oil from many sacramentals,”
    This, according to Dr. Basil N. Najar, an accomplished academic (master’s degrees in theology and engineering, plus a doctorate in sociology), originally from Baghdad, now in West Bloomfield, who has researched it,

Mary speaks:

“‘My esteemed daughter, what am I to say and speak, when people are not responding to all the things that I am asking of them? How is my Heart supposed to feel, when I am witnessing the anxiety and suffering of my Son, which are greater than the Passion He endured during His Crucifixion?”

“‘His Heart is bleeding for the salvation of the world from (the evil which is rampant in the world). Enough that you keep saying , where is Holy Mary with her power, and where is her Son and His miracles? Have I not said that everything is by the Will of The Father? Even a leaf does not fall from a tree without His Will”.

“‘I am beseeching and calling upon these people, to return, return, return to my Son. Allow me to ask and beg of you, to pray and return. Let there be Love in this world, to enable my Son to help you. Have I not said that there will be coming difficulties and tribulations that are even bigger than what you are witnessing? A day is coming when people and nations will be attacking each other. The time and hour have arrived, and just like the thief enters, you do not know at what hour and at what time. Return, return, return”.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

MESSAGE FROM MEDJUGORJE Bosnia and Herzegovina July 25, 2014:

Mary
    Dear Children! You are not aware of the graces that you are living at this time in which the Most High is giving you signs for you to open and convert. Return to God and to prayer, and may prayer begin to reign in your hearts, families and communities, so that the Holy Spirit may lead and inspire you to every day be more open to God’s will and to His plan for each of you. I am with you and with the saints and angels intercede for you. Thank you for having responded to my call.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.