Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Does this political development in Virginia connect?

An Extraordinary Promise Oct 9th, 2013

Mary

All the special interests come forth to press their case and make their cause. The debt limit is like a panic. Everyone tries to go through the door at once and no one succeeds. This is what all see so clearly, the clash of interests and the shutdown of the government.

This is my message, “America, if something that is in the control your representatives causes such panic, what will happen when the real debt crisis happens, when your creditors knock at your door with their bills in their hands saying, ‘Time to pay up’? That is where you are headed because money flows like water between your fingers.”

Very serious changes must be made as quickly as possible. So, I will make you an extraordinary promise. If you call upon heaven, not from time to time but every day, I will begin to topple the selfish leaders. This will begin soon and continue for three years. I will give America another chance, purging her of those who would destroy her by unsustainable debt. A new opportunity will arise. This will be America’s final chance to put its house in order. Call out to me and heaven will not abandon you. Even with all your sins, no country has replaced you in my heart. http://www.locutions.org (note: do not use http.// in this address)

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Darkness Over the President
    May 2nd, 2014

Jesus

Just as I surrounded Pharaoh and his army with darkness so they could not destroy the Israelites, so I will cast a darkness over the Obama administration so it cannot further harm America. For these remaining years, his administration will be covered by greater and greater darkness, by questions which will come from every side. This darkness will come wave after wave, halting all his efforts that would hurt America. Only when America’s safety is endangered will I grant a moment of light.

Among his opponents, there must be a reshuffling. Those who seek only political solutions must be moved to the sidelines while those who focus on the true good of America come to the center.

America needs strong medicine to restore its health and leaders must prescribe this medicine even if they suffer politically. This will be only a short-term loss.
    http://www.locutions.org (note: do not use http:// in this address line)
    ————————————————-
    Is this playing out in Virginia today?

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I sure hope so! Again I still have trouble believing these messages, but if they come true, I won’t be surprised, and I’ll be very happy!

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

WhiteKnight
    This is specially for you:
    May 16th, 2014
    Mary
    When the infinite God poured his blessings into my heart, I watched in astonishment, seeing so many gifts of the greatest variety. This abundance never ceased but has continued to this day and I must distribute these blessings to the whole world. How I weep when these blessings are unknown and rejected and false blessings fill the human heart. Words, can I only use words? What frail instruments to describe these blessings. I must use other means, which penetrate the human heart more deeply. I am not limited to words. I can touch the human mind directly. I can even capture the human heart so that all its desires center on these blessings. I can even speak within, in ways unknown to human teachers. This is what I must do because it is the time of blessings never before seen upon the earth. O mankind, you have chosen the darkness and walk a path of your own choosing, but I will meet you there. When you think you are hopelessly lost, I will come and find you.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Special messages on Iraq

Jun11
    1. The Shockwaves of Iraq

Jesus

I told you that the timetable for the spread of terrorism would move ahead quickly with the American withdrawal. The terrorists would be international and not limited by national boundaries. They would join forces and no longer be isolated. They would see victories in their grasp that they thought would be years away.

The events in Iraq will send shockwaves. Other governments will realize how helpless they are. As the terrorists claim great victories, they will recruit many more.

Europe thinks that it is far away but the collapse of Iraq will be such a blow that even Europe will tremble. All is ablaze, but far sooner than anyone imagined. The timetable is moved up. No one will grasp the depth, the magnitude and the results of this collapse in Iraq.

Jun12

2. The Papacy’s Greatest Moment

Mary

I want to speak of the pope’s role in world events and his relationship to world leaders. The papal office is worldwide. The pope travels and is welcomed everywhere. He is, truly, the only universal figure on earth.

I want to speak of three phases of the papacy. Centuries ago, the pope was a central figure in the formation of Europe. As Europe sent forth its explorers and its missionaries, the role of the pope was also extended.

All of this gave rise to the modern papacy in which the pope, by his travels and the means of communications, is seen and heard all over the world. In spite of this high profile and worldwide recognition, he is not seen as integral to world events. This role is given to political leaders who make the daily decisions which determine war or peace, prosperity or poverty.

I speak now of a third moment, a future moment close at hand, when political leaders will be completely helpless in the face of the events. In this moment of great darkness every political leader will be powerless.

At that moment, I will raise the papacy to its greatest height. When mankind asks, “To whom shall we turn?”, suddenly the great light of the papacy will shine out upon the world and all will realize, once again, the great gift of the Catholic Church.

Jun13

3. Satan’s Enticements

Mary

The Catholic Church has existed for centuries and will continue to exist until the end of time. This is Jesus’ promise, “I am with you always, until the end of the age” (Mt.28:20). But it is about the next few years that I must speak. In these years, Satan will attack the Church as never before. She is the last and final bulwark that prevents his worldwide domination. If he destroys her, he would have no adversary that is his equal.

He will entice the Church with the false goals of popularity, acceptance by the world, and acclaim by world leaders. The world will welcome the Church with open arms. Currently, the world criticizes the Church for its moral teachings. The world says the Church is bigoted and out of touch. The world wants the Church to compromise, to adapt, to change, just as so many other Christian Churches have done.

The Catholic Church loves all mankind. It is universal and reaches out to everyone. However, how can the Church save a drowning world? Must it join the world in the water? Should it not stay on firm ground to throw the world a lifeline? The enticement is to adapt, to jump in and to be more immersed.

Jun13

4. Events in Iraq

Jesus

The events in Iraq are not just moving up the timetable. They are a breakthrough of such magnitude that no world leader can foresee the consequences. This is the breakthrough which gives new life and new existence to terrorism. Now, they will take over a whole country with all its resources. They will establish Sharia Law and claim a victory of great magnitude. Other governments will fear and world markets will be affected. The magnitude of the breakdown taking place in Iraq is difficult to describe.

Mary

I can only use the word “magnitude” because the terrorists will bring about the collapse of an existing government. World leaders do not grasp the hearts of the people who have been told so many things which they no longer believe.

For them, reality lies with those who are waving their weapons. The terrorists are experts at causing fears. Even though their numbers are small, they can overwhelm many who fear and no longer believe the promises of their government.

Jun14

5. The Coming Synod
    Mary

The Catholic Church has existed for 2000 years only because I have held her in my heart. This happened from the very beginning because I was with the disciples on Pentecost Day.

Now, I must place the Church even more deeply in my heart because of all the events that will take place. The Synod of Bishops looms on the horizon. This Synod does not result from great fervor or a pouring out of the Spirit. It results from the breakdown in morality, the walking away from Church teaching, the new pressures of modern life and the growing secularism even within the Church.

In many areas, the Church is crumbling. Even the foundations are weak. The Synod will be an attempt to patch the Church together, to stop the exodus of its many members, and to usher in a time of return, a welcome-back. This will be the spirit of the Synod just as “opening the windows” was the spirit of Vatican II.

But what will result from the discussions at the Synod? Such discussions, although animated by sincere desires, carry within themselves great dangers. They carry seeds that are not always seeds of new life but of darkness. Such seeds will be present and that is why I must protect the Church from now until the Synod is completed.

Jun15

6. A New Role For the Pope

Mary

After Pentecost, as the apostles set out, I went with them. This was a gift given to me by the Holy Spirit. For all these centuries, I have been the Mother of the Church. Nothing has happened in the Church, the great moments and the sinful moments, that have not been recorded in my Immaculate Heart.

Right now, I want to reveal the Church’s present situation, the dangers that surround it, and the events that are coming. I want every Catholic to know this revelation. It is not to be secret and sealed for years, only to be revealed later. This time is short and the whole Church must have this revelation. The more Catholics who see and understand, the safer will be the Church and the world.

The Holy Father heads the Church but the papacy should not just be a teaching office. These events have a role to play in world history. This role has been removed from the papacy over the recent centuries. However, the events have already begun which will throw the world into the greatest confusion. These events will have a secondary result of making the papacy grow more and more important. This will be a surprising shift. Only as events bring the world to its knees, will the world look again to the papacy and the Catholic Church as the one source of light out of the darkness.

Jun15

7. Satan’s Worldwide Plan

Jesus

I must speak out. I can no longer hold the words in because the world and its leaders do not understand all the events that are taking place in Iraq and Syria. These events are just flashpoints. Satan has his pot of evil boiling over, first in one place and then in another.

Right now, Satan foresees the possibility of setting the whole world ablaze. He does not yet possess all that he needs but, for the first time, the possibility of pouring out his flames upon the whole world is becoming possible.

To explain, I must speak about World War II. That, too, was Satan’s pot of evil boiling over. However, at that time, Hitler and Mussolini did not contain the amount of evil that is now present. Also, there was a faithful and firm America that was a wall against that fire. Satan, however, did win a great victory when the atomic bomb was discovered. As the door of one evil closed, a greater door opened.

Satan sees two things. First, he sees the extent of his evil powers. He sees all the people whom he holds and all of the weapons which they possess. In assessing his own strength, he knows he does not yet have enough evil to cover the world.

Second, he sees President Obama, who singlehandedly has neutralized America which now sits on the sidelines and merely follows the events. As Satan sees these two realities, he knows what he must do to seize this opportunity to bring about the moment when he can set the world ablaze. When that moment arrives, he will act immediately.

I must also speak clearly about the Church which has so failed the gift of Fatima. Sister Lucy was a faithful messenger. As World War II began, she alone knew why. My Mother had told her that this war would break out during the reign of Pope Pius XI if the Church did not listen and heed Her messages.

The work of Fatima and the task of Sister Lucy were meant to be fulfilled during her lifetime, but the Church did not listen to her. She was a religious, who lived a hidden convent life. She could only send messages. When these were rejected, she just sent more messages.

I will no longer send messages to the popes. They have never listened and they still do not listen. Instead, I will send a pope who himself is the messenger. He will need to deliver the message to no one. He knows what he must do.

I say all of this because no one sees the magnitude of what is happening in the Middle East nor how close Satan is to gaining the power to turn the whole world into his hell.

Jun16

8. Oil On the Lampstand

Mary

The future of the Church will not be an easy path. First, the Church has suffered from so many sides. Its critics rejoice because their voices are so strident and their words are so well received. Second, the Church has inner enemies who are hidden and do their work without being seen. They want to strip the Church of her supernatural elements so she can appear a fully modern institution. Yet, of these I do not speak.

The Church will share in events which will shake the world. Not only nations but the Church, also, will be shaken. The structures, the finances, the very work itself will be endangered by these events.

However, the Church will have the strength of faith not shared by the nations. This is why I must speak now. When the events begin, fears and even panic can enter into the Church. However, a moment will come when a great light of faith takes hold. The Church will say, “It is for this very moment that we exist. In the darkness, we will be the light to the nations”. There will be a fresh resolve. The events that should destroy the Church will be used to lift her up and place her light on the lampstand. At last! At last!

Jun17

9. Prevailing Over Hell

Mary

All see the Church’s organizations and its institutions. However, what really is the Catholic Church? Why is it so important at this moment? We must go back to Jesus’ promise, “You are Peter and upon this rock I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it” (Mt.16:18).

Does any other institution have that promise? Has it been given to any nation or union of nations? Only the Church has the promise, “Hell shall not prevail against you”.

As hell pours out its fire, and as Satan seeks the total destruction of the world, he knows that only the Catholic Church has Jesus’ promise. “Prevail” does not just meant “to survive”, it means to overcome, to conquer, and to gain the victory.

If the world were just a group of nations, even strong nations united perfectly, Satan could still win the victory. However, the Church exists. It is in the world (as Jesus said). It lives in history, just as the nations do. It suffers. It bleeds. It sorrows. It lives and it prays. That is the Catholic Church. Someday, in the very midst of the great battle that lies ahead, when Satan attempts to reduce the world to ashes, the Church will also prevail. The Catholic Church is the only hope for mankind and Satan knows Jesus’ promise.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Jun 27, 2014

3. Satan’s Intelligence and World Leaders’ Ignorance

Mary
    What is happening is totally beyond the power of human intellects to grasp. They see only the pieces, the fragments, the individual events of destruction. Even then, they see only what is most evident and on the surface.

The only ones who see are those involved in destroying the earth. They see because they are demonic, enlightened by the Evil One. He gladly reveals his strategy. He reveals the weakness of the defenses. He shows them safeguards that have been foolishly set aside. He shows them what is ripe for destruction and what must wait for a later moment. He shows them what weapons to use and what tactics to employ. He teaches them how to lie and deceive, and how to be protected by false treaties.

He clouds the minds of world leaders and compromises them by their sins. He always holds before their eyes the political consequences of any move they might choose. In this way, he paralyses them and forces them to hold back.

So effective has Satan been, that he can hardly believe that a world which had been so strong, has become weak and ready for a complete takeover. He owns the whole field. He has no enemies, especially no strong America, to oppose him. All of his strategies come together. What he has planned for centuries is coming to fruition, a harvest of disruption, distraction and untold suffering.

He has only one real enemy, the Woman, whom the heavenly Father announced from the beginning (Gen. 3:15). I have not delayed. I never delay. My work is hidden. I am raising up my army. Reader, I invite you and the whole world to enlist. When you see an opportunity to gather with others in my name accept it immediately.

Jun 28

4. The Cancer of ISIS
    Mary
    No one sees. No one understands. A country is torn apart and divided. A group, whose heart is totally evil and dedicated to destruction, quickly rips apart Iraq and claims a part for its own. Now its evil heart takes on a full body. It has its own country with land and resources, a firm base for its operations.

This group is like a new cancer that has entered the human body. It is powerful, totally dedicated to evil, and now it has its own life. Can no one see the newness of this situation? A cancer is small compared to the whole body but it contains death within its cells, an evil quickly carried by the blood stream to other parts.

So it will be with ISIS. Do not think that they will just be content with Iraq. They see the whole body, the entire world, and they want to bring their cancer everywhere. I no longer say that it is late. I say that it is too late. The world leaders have failed miserably to contain the evil. Now it is out of its container. It has broken lose. Only heaven has the antidote. I speak now so that when all happens, the world has faith that heaven is more powerful than hell.

Jun 29
    5. The Two Paths
    Mary
    Gaping holes open up. Defense strategies mean nothing. How can the whole world be defended? Is there a fence large enough to keep out the intruders? O mankind, your world has been invaded by the forces of hell. You yourself have opened the doors by throwing away the security that only religious faith can provide.

Now it is too late. Your defenses have been pierced and the evil pours into your system. I do not want to say these words but you have a demonic infection and your fever will go up and up. I can only point out to you what will happen in the future.

The Muslim terrorists see this as their hour, the moment they have awaited for centuries. They have been told many stories of the past and the dreams that have not been fulfilled. In their hearts, they see this dream of their forefathers coming into view. Their dream is of worldwide domination, when all the infidels have been conquered and Allah and his prophet, Mohammed, are raised on high. Realize that you are facing demonic power and intelligence united with hearts which carry centuries of memories. These forces carry the Muslim terrorists down a road of destruction and the whole world will be dragged down that same road.

I speak now, while it is still in its beginning stage, still limited to the Middle East chaos. I invite all to learn of my plans and to follow my path. There are only two paths. Whoever rejects mine, will be taken down the other.

Comment: Our Lady is now speaking more seriously than ever before. Her messages always hold out hope but each person and the whole Church must do what she asks.

Jun 29
    6. Tomorrow’s Supreme Court Decision (Special Locution) **PROPHESY FULFILLED**

Jesus
    Tomorrow the Supreme Court will deal a great blow to the Obama Healthcare Act. The decision will contain some surprising thoughts. In this way, I will continue to destroy President Obama and all those who have cooperated with him. He will look and see that all are discouraged. He will act foolishly to regain his stronghold but this will be his fatal step. He will stay in office but will be stripped of all meaningful power.

Suddenly, I am giving America another chance. America will be free to use the polling places to choose different leaders. This is so important and it will happen quickly because I need America to be a force on the world scene. This must happen quickly.

Jun 30

7. The Wounds in Iraq
    Mary
    Other nations have been drawn into the conflict because the wounds in Iraq are so severe. The country is dismembered and gaping holes appear. These nations are beginning to realize how this will affect them, even though they do not border Iraq.

The nations in the region are more deeply shaken. Lebanon and Jordan have already been destabilized. As the conflict continues, with no end in sight, these countries cannot foresee the final results.

This great evil is now whistling aloud. Countries, near and far, are hearing the sounds. They look at Iraq and see a country devoured by its enemies and abandoned by America. Will not the pattern continue in the Middle East? Previously, the hatred and the militancy determined relationships, but the governments remained stable.

All of that has changed, beginning with the Libyan and Egyptian revolutions. The Arab Spring was no Spring at all.

THIS IS FROM THE PAST-

150. The Real Face of the Arab Spring
    Oct 30th, 2011

Mary
    The time is ripe for rebellion and the overthrow of dictators. However, what happens after he is removed? What forces fill the vacuum of power that is left behind? Those who took the initiative are forced out of the way and the forces lurking in hiding know that it is time to come forth. And come forth they have! Now the true face behind the Middle East uprisings is seen, the dark face of radical Muslims who are quickly taking advantage of the situation as I told you months ago. Now, I will speak about what will take place in these nations which are plunging into a greater darkness which could not be seen by the West.

The radical Muslims will quickly strengthen their hold. They know how to organize. They know their goals and how to attain them. Others will sit on the sidelines, confused and not knowing how to respond. These Muslims will do what they always do. They will show one face to the West, the face which the West wants to see, but they will act for their own goals in a secretive and hidden manner. Some reports will leak out, but these will be set aside in the West because the West wants to see this as the Arab Spring, a fiction which the radicals will use and will even pretend is happening. Oh West, do you think that human rights and human dignity will win the day? You do not want to look. You will not examine beneath the surface.

You did not plan these revolutions. They sprung up from the power of darkness, from Satan who used the legitimate aspirations of the people for freedom from a dictator for his own goals. Now, he has taken control over these nations and he will use the people and the resources to fuel his fires. I say “his fires” because that is what you will see.

Do you believe that he is limited by national boundaries? Does he not set fire in one country, so that it would spread to others? Do you think he is content with claiming Muslin countries? That is not his goal. His goal is Israel and now he has taken the surrounding nations and is tightening his grip. And you call it an Arab Spring.

Comment: In these locutions, months ago, Mary warned about the forces of darkness taking control. We see them in Egypt and will see it in Libya

Jun 30, 2014

7. Implication of Supreme Court Decision
    Jesus
    The Supreme Court Decision does not seem to be earth-shattering. However, it is much more powerful than anyone can see for two reasons.

First, it is a continuation of events that are weakening the power of President Obama. He had hoped that a favorable decision would reverse the present tide. Instead, the tide against him grows stronger and he finds himself swimming against the current when previously everything flowed in his direction.

Much more important, no one can see the implication of the Supreme Court decision. How many others qualify for this exemption? How many others see the possibilities of new exemptions? This new decision has not yet been applied by the courts to other questions. To how many others will it bring freedom from the Healthcare law?

The fence has been cut open. What good is a fence when it has holes allowing people to climb through. There are many who are searching for this opportunity and many others who want to make the hole bigger. This decision is far greater than anyone realizes and far more important than meets the eye.

The Beginning Sign, Written by Msgr Essef a couple of years ago-

In December 2010, a clear sign was prophesized. After this, the locutions would begin. “A country will go from light into darkness overnight”. This was fulfilled two weeks later with the Egyptian revolution. Since then the locutions have said the following:

1. The Egyptian Revolution was caused by Satan, who always uses the desires of people (even legitimate ones) for his goals. In other words, Satan used the legitimate desires to be freed of a dictator for his goal of destabilizing Egypt.

2. Satan’s true goal is revealed only later, when it is too late to reverse the events.

3. His goal was to establish the Muslim Brotherhood in power in Egypt.

4. In this way, a ring of protection around Israel would be stripped away (namely, Egypt would no longer be friendly to Israel).

5. The Egyptian and Libyan revolutions were not the tipping point. They were fires contained within their own countries.

6. The important revolution would be in Syria. This revolution would be more violent and would last much longer. Because of its length and violence many walls against evil would be removed.

7. Although the Middle East had many groups of evil, this evil power was limited because the groups were not connected.

8. The Syrian revolt was a new stage. With the walls taken down, the different forces of Muslim terrorists would coalesce. In this way, national boundaries would have less meaning and less force. Terrorism would be united all across the Middle East.

9. Because President Obama has deliberately altered America’s role in the area, everyone involved in terrorism would know that they did not need to worry about American intervention.

10. These terrorists would experience a great wave of enthusiasm, believing that every stable government can be toppled.

11. Revolutions and destruction are Satan’s means to disrupt any kind of a stable government.

12. These terrorists, emboldened by their successes in Syria, will look to do the same in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

13. President Obama’s failure to respond means that Satan’s timetable is moved up. His planned events will happen sooner than expected. The terrorists realize that their goals, which seemed far away, are much closer.

14. The purpose of this Satanic violence in the Middle East is to destroy Jerusalem.

15. Jerusalem is the center of God’s plan. He will use that city venerated by Israel, Catholicism and Protestantism, to unite all three faiths and initiate a special era of religious unity and worldwide evangelism.

16. The important event will be the killing of the Pope in Jerusalem, just as the important event was the crucifixion of Jesus in Jerusalem.

17. This martyrdom is the fulfillment of the third secret of Fatima (as outlined in the earliest locutions – January 2011).

Monsignor Esseff
    (Spiritual Director to the one chosen to receive these messages)

All of above from: http://www.locutions.org

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thank you BobbyD, Found it very interesting reading.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Jesus July 4, 2014

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“Today, your country celebrates its independence – an independence which in many ways is in jeopardy today. This is true as you have elected leaders who do not respect individual rights as outlined in your Declaration of Independence and your Constitution. True independence will only return to you when you are freed from the bondage of sin – in particular the sin of abortion. This sin has become a lucrative business. Therefore, self-interest perpetuates it and people are unable to see abortion as an evil. This is all a deception of Satan. Church leaders need to point this out and lift the confusion.”

“Freedom carries with it grave responsibility. A country will only be as free as it is living in the Truth. Departure from the Truth is evil and encourages evil. You can see this in regards to other nations but, you do not recognize it in your own.”

“You must place the Truth of good versus evil above all else. Do not let title or authority, love of reputation, money or power deter you from this course.”

“Cling to your freedom to pray when and where you desire. Under no circumstances allow anyone to come between your heart and Mine. Put all your efforts towards good. There is no good law or good interpretation of law that should keep you from doing good – the Will of My Father. Remember, Satan encourages confusion and miscommunication.
    I am clarity of purpose.”

Read Philemon 1:4-6

I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers, because I hear of your love and of the faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and all the saints, and I pray that the sharing of your faith may promote the knowledge of all the good that is ours in Christ.

Read 2 Timothy 4:1-5

I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom: preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths. As for you, always be steady, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
    From http://WWW.HOLYLOVE.ORG
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    “….Our Forefathers didn’t just leave to us the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, they left to us their witness, for they themselves achieved the impossible, through God, by taking one step at a time.”
    “ Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.” Benjamin Franklin
    “It is in the man of piety and inward principle, that we may expect to find uncorrupted patriot, the useful citizen, and the invincible soldier. – God grant that in America true religion and civil liberty may be inseparable and that the unjust attempts to destroy the one, may in the issue tend to the support and establishment of both.” John Witherspoon
    “.My children, God is great. Great are His works. Do not deceive yourselves that you can do anything without Him, not even to take a single step. My children, instead set out and witness His love…..” Mary, Queen of Peace, 9/6/2006

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Jesus speaks in Ecuador:
    To His beloved daughter, LIGHT OF MARY July 4, 2014 http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

My beloved people, I bless you.

I AM NOT A GOD OF THE DEAD, I AM GOD OF THE LIVING AND AS SUCH, I COME FOR EACH ONE OF MY FAITHFUL.

I AM THE HEAD OF MY CHURCH AND MY MYSTICAL BODY MUST ACT IN A MANNER SIMILAR TO THE HEAD.
    Horror and fear have fallen upon humanity, yet some people still do not perceive the effects of this emotional alteration of man; but little by little, advancing like a plague, anger will overtake Nation after Nation and my people will endure horrors which man has brought upon himself.
    Life is totally despised by some creatures and instead life is displayed as a war trophy, something to be conquered by the weapons of war, due to the deformity of humanity at this time.
    The large powerful of the Earth, who worship the God of money, unite once again and decide the fate of all mankind. The result of this is that little by little humanity is ensnared and invaded by different plagues which have been created in laboratories under the direction of these men with the purpose of exterminating My Children.
    At this moment the powerful enjoy their power, but I come with My Merciful Justice to humble them. My people will be not enslaved forever.
    I AM THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND ALWAYS. MY WORD IS THE SAME, DOESN’T VARY OR IS SUBJECT TO INTERPRETATION; I SPEAK MY WORD CLEARLY TO THIS GENERATION SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE MOMENT YOU ARE IN AND BECOME AWARE OF THE REALITY. Yet I am denied and despised, even some of those who have devoted themselves to My Holy service do not act according to My Will and give in to the benefits that society offers, living in opulence while My people cry for a piece of bread.
    I AM NOT A GOD OF MODERNISMS, I AM THAT I AM, the same one who was born into poverty, the same one who was crucified on a Cross and the same one that was raised up for glory of My People. I do not wish new Rites within My Church, I want this change, a Hierarchy living in My Will, in poverty, in abandonment, in faith and in obedience even unto death upon the Cross, so that they will rise glorious before Me.
    I am alive and beating WITH MY PEOPLE, I LOOK AT EACH ONE INDIVIDUALLY, AND SO SHALL EACH ONE RECEIVE THEIR REWARD THIS WAY; the first will receive the same wages as the one who repented and with firm purpose of amendment, arrived at dusk. I will have no contempt for any of My Children, if they come in Spirit and in Truth.

The man who lives peacefully at this moment in his home, is ignoring the excruciating suffering of many of their brothers who are being unjustly sacrificed.

I DESIRE THAT THOSE WHO LEAD THE GREAT POWERS TURN TO ME. THIS IS THE DESIRE OF HIS GOD, BUT I KNOW IN ADVANCE THAT I WILL BE NOT HEARD, I WILL BE IGNORED…,SINCE EARTHLY POWER GIVES MAN A FALSE SECURITY.
    MY CHURCH IS NOW ONLY A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM TRANSFORMATIONS THAT WILL CAUSE A FACING OFF AGAINST EACH OTHER AND MY HEART IS MOURNED BY THIS. Disobedience will shake the foundations of my church.
    The large powerful rulers of the great Nations constantly violate My Commandments.
    The suffering of My people has been birthed in large laboratories protected by the financially influential and they attack the most impoverished nations, ignoring that these are My creatures, and when this suffering is surrendered to Me, asking for forgiveness, I will welcome them in My Infinite Mercy.
    My beloved people:
    AS I HAVE ANNOUNCED, PLAGUES REACH HUMANITY ONE AFTER ANOTHER…BUT YOU KNOW THAT NEITHER I NOR MY MOTHER ABANDON YOU OR ALLOW YOU TO FALL OUT OF OUR HANDS.
    War is just a blink of an eye, just one word is enough for a war involving all of humanity, a humanity oblivious to the signs of the time.
    My dear children:
    I call you to offer your prayers, your own personal repentance, your desire for each one’s conversion, to be aware of sharing My Warnings with all your brothers; to receive the Eucharist worthily, and offer it all for
    • the people of the United States; its leader does not pay attention to My Word.
    • I invite you to pray for Middle East, suffering will increase and you will be amazed at so much pain.
    • Pray for my beloved sons of Chile, the pain comes again to this My people.
    My beloved:
    Science used with purposes contrary to My Will, has mostly contaminated what my children eat, and these elements which are foreign to the human body, greatly alter it, and not only your body but it has even succeeded in clouding your mind and assisting man in unleashing his lowest instincts and causing anger to dominate his thoughts.
    THE ENEMY OF YOUR SOUL HAS ALREADY LOADED HIS BOOTY WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO LABOR, WATCHING QUIETLY FROM THE CORNER, AS MY CHILDREN SURPASS THE SIN OF SATAN HIMSELF.
    To you my beloved, that attend to My Call, that do not refuse to hear Me and know me intimately, I CALL YOU ONCE AGAIN to be My Children of action through the gift of love for your brothers and do not allow any more souls to be snatched away.
    My Beloved people:
    The tribulation is caused by your disobedience and with it you have opened the doors to Satan and his evil legions.
    PASS THE TEST, IT IS ME WHO WILL COME WITH THE SCALES OF MY JUSTICE IN MY HAND, MY ANGELS WILL SEPARATE THE WHEAT FROM THE WEEDS, and those children of Mine who have remained faithful and persevering will be placed on My Scales and your works and actions along with your obedience and good will, you will tip the scales towards My Mercy and My Legions will bring you before My Father.
    It is necessary for My People to delve into the big secrets that the powerful ones hide from them, to confuse them and lead them to disaster, in order to expose it.
    DO NOT FORGET, MY CHILDREN, THAT THE CROWN OF GLORY WILL BE FOR THOSE WHO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO THOSE WHO LIVE AND ACT IN MY WORD, FIGHTING TO SAVE SOULS.
    I bless all those who act in My Will, to all those who know Me and knowing Me well do not succumb to confusion.
    I COME FOR MY HOLY CHURCH, AS I AM HOLY. My Holy Church must remain far from materialism, but attentive to all that surrounds it in order not to be confused. Evil is ingenious and My children are sometimes too trusting and over confident, denying the disastrous future of humanity, and thus they keep on walking without looking at the Reality and the Truth. I AM alerts you; otherwise He would not be a just Father, He would not be Compassionate if He allowed any scourge to come to His People by manner of surprise.
    I HAVE ANNOUNCED ALL OF THE ABOVE FOR YOU TO PREPARE, TO CONVERT, NOT TO MAKE YOU FEAR, ONLY FEAR SIN AND DISOBEDIENCE. FEAR NOT MY WORD, RECEIVE IT AND LOVE IT.
    I bless each one and it is My Blessing which will accompany you with each step you take upon the Earth.

Your Jesus,
    AVE MARIA Purísima, conceived without sin.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Mary speaks in Ecuador: July 9 2014 http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm
    MESSAGE FROM THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN MARY
    TO HER beloved daughter, ” LIGHT OF MARY”

Dear children of my Immaculate Heart:

MY MANTLE PROTECTS YOU, COVERING YOU CONSTANTLY.
    NOT ONLY TO PROTECT YOU BUT AT THE SAME TIME MY MANTLE IS DIVINE LOVE WHICH REMOVES THE HARMFUL THOUGHTS WHICH LEAD YOU TO BECOME ESTRANGED ENTIRELY FROM GOD’S LAWS.

My beloved:
    A group should not be called spiritual if not accompanied by prayer, sacrifice and receive, properly prepared, My Son in the Eucharist.
    ALTHOUGH AT THIS MOMENT YOU HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO COME TOGETHER IN PRAYER, ESPECIALLY WITH THOSE UNITED IN FRATERNITY, IT IS ALSO NECESSARY TO HAVE CONTEMPLATIVE PRAYER. When you pray repetitively and without awareness, the purpose is not achieved. Your prayer ascends and approaches the Godhead, but the prayer of contemplation, which is being alone with God, gives the creature familiarity with His Father.

WE HAVE INVITED YOU TO HELP YOUR BROTHERS BY PRAYER IN ACTION AS TAUGHT BY MY SON, FOR EXAMPLE: healing the sick, feeding the hungry, visiting and traveling from city to city, from town to town, home to home, person to person. Thus, you, as examples of divine surrender, must in this moment completely embody your faith, but this embodiment is not realized if you do not have the fortitude that comes with prayer, being alone with God, in communion with the Divine.
    The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit know even the slightest movements of their children but respecting the human will, they desire their children to ask for what they need. During the period of time that you remain without seeking Divine assistance, you suffer needlessly.
    My dear children:
    You ask for your daily bread, what bread are you asking for then? The
    material bread to satisfy hunger or the Bread of the Word? You are unaware that what you need at this moment is the Bread of Union with My Son, a union between My Son and you alone, to be strengthened so that you can fortify your brothers and sisters who do not pray and establish that intimate communion with My Son, so that the Holy Spirit, by means of this intimacy, may descend upon every one of you.
    MY Children do respond favorably towards their brothers- but their actions are weakened by not using their weapons to protect them, since prayer is the only weapon provided them, prayer where the creature humbles himself and calls upon the Divine Aid of the Holy Spirit, surrendering without fear to the Divine Will, with the trust that is lacking in those who create communities that are more social than spiritual. The Fraternity, it is a requirement asked for by My Son, but Fraternity is not complete without praying to Your Father.

PRAYER IS the ARMOUR NEEDED TO RESIST THE ATTACKS OF THE ENEMY.

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD, but … how are you going to be creatures of faith if you don’t pray, as it is through prayer you are strengthened by the Holy Spirit to continue in the battle? How can you claim to be God’s creatures if you are not strengthened with the Divine Bread, with the delicacy which came down from Heaven, the Body and the Blood of My Son?

WRONG ARE THOSE WHO ARE ONLY ENGAGED IN WORKS, WITHOUT SEEKING TO NURTURE INTIMACY WITH THE SACRED TRINITY SO THEY CAN PERSEVERE WITHOUT FALLING, COVERED WITH THE ARMOR OF FAITH!

My beloved children:
    YOU MUST PREPARE VERY HARD, BECAUSE SOON, VERY SOON, EACH ONE WILL HAVE TO EXAMINE HIMSELF INTERIORLY, AND NOT ONLY WEIGH THEIR WORKS AND ACTIONS,BUT WILL WEIGH THEIR COMPLETE SURRENDER TOWARDS MY SON, THEIR COMMUNICATION AND SPIRITUAL COMMUNION WITH MY SON WHICH IS WHAT ENABLES THEM TO PRAY. I speak not only of praying; I speak of praying alone with the Trinity, to aspiring to higher levels, that familiarity that you will only reach by means of this kind of prayer.
    Each one must examine themselves because in the Great Warning you will live seconds that will seem like an eternity, and those who have busied themselves with things that are only passing and have not avoided sin will experience it even more intensely, yet without yielding to the Divine Will of the Holy Trinity who requests the complete and total surrender of the human will.

My Dear Friends:
    The world is scattered and those who lead humanity prepare war.
    Nature shakes large Nations with force.

My beloved, I invite you to pray for the Middle East.

Beloved children of my Immaculate Heart, I invite you to pray strongly for the United States, since their cry will be heard by the World
    My beloved:
    MY DEMANDS MUST BE MET TO AVOID GREATER EVILS.

Beloved children of my Immaculate Heart:
    I WILL CONTINUE COMING TO YOU,
    EVEN THOUGH MANY DON”T BELIEVE THAT I CAN INTERCEDE BEFORE MY DIVINE SON…
    BUT YES, I INTERCEDE BEFORE HIM BECAUSE I AM HIS MOTHER WHOM HE LOVES.
    You are supported by My Hand, obey my requests, be children of love, faith and charity. Do not forget that those who do not love are empty and lifeless creatures. LOVE GIVES LIFE, LOVE EXALTS, LOVE IS FOOD AND LOVE, WHICH HUMANITY LACKS AT THIS MOMENT, SHOULD FLOURISH EVEN MORE IN THOSE WHO ARE IN MY ARMY.

My Apostles of the last times:
    BRING AWARENESS TO HUMANITY, OF THIS URGENT MOMENT, AND SPEAK UP ABOUT THE DECEPTION PERPETRATED AGAINST YOU BY THE BIG FOOD INDUSTRIES. (our food is contaminated)

In this moment the great Herod of humanity: nuclear energy, will wreak unimaginable havoc. The Great Powers speak of nuclear disarmament and this is not true, as they are already moving their arms to small countries. No great Power will be voluntarily disarmed to become prey to other powers.
    REMAIN ALERT, MY CHILDREN, AS THE FORCES THAT ACCOMPANY THE ANTICHRIST ARE COVERTLY FIGHTING AGAINST MY CHILDREN.

TRANSMIT MY CALL TO OTHERS.
    I love you and bless you in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
    AVE MARIA IMMACULATE, SINLESS, CONCEIVED.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Mary, Mother of Jesus speaks
    to the World about the Path To Peace

http://www.locutions.org
    July 6, 2014
    1. The Beginning Words

Is there no path to peace? All the exits from war and terrorism seem to be blocked. No safe haven exists. All can be set ablaze. Some would say, “The heavenly Father would never allow this to happen”, as if relief comes without any efforts or that the sins of mankind which have created this situation can be instantly removed.
    Certainly, a path to peace exists and I will explain the steps which must be taken. However, I warn you that many will ignore my words (as if they are not from heaven). Others will not think they need my words (as if the world will just continue to be safe). Others will believe that mankind can find its own way to peace (as if mankind has no responsibility for what has happened). Others will hear my words and postpone taking these steps (as if the dangers are far away and will not happen in their lifetime).
    Only some will rejoice, knowing that there is a path to peace and the beginning steps (Yes, I will reveal only the beginning steps.) are within their reach. I speak for the benefit of these good people whose hearts are already fixed upon me.

July 7, 2014
    2. A Blocked Path to Peace
    Mary

The path to peace is hidden from your eyes and the words that I will speak will seem like foolishness to many. Even those who love me will not understand them fully. Yet, I must speak now so that the words are recorded. Later, as the events begin, people can return to these words as firm guidelines to peace.
    The problems of gaining world peace are quite new and different because a new reality has emerged – worldwide terrorism. Formerly, the various groups could be brought together to resolve a conflict peacefully, in the interest of both sides. Terrorists have absolutely no interest in peace. Their very name reveals their goals – to spread terror. They exist for war and destruction. Therefore, the usual path to peace is blocked and, really, does not exist.
    Formerly, an aggressor was met with force and, as the force increased, the aggressor could be led to the bargaining table. But this method is not effective with terrorists. They are not a nation with national interests. They have no citizens to feed, and no children to protect. Their eyes are always upon what they can destroy, not what they need to protect. These are the difficulties in finding a path to peace.

July 08
    3. Understanding the Evil of Terrorism
    Mary
    Regarding terrorism, world leaders are in great confusion about the path to peace. They do not understand the way the terrorists are joined together or the internal forces that suddenly explode into external acts.
    Terrorism is like cancer. The number of cells is so few compared to the entire body, but the cells are so joined in their evil power that they can destroy the body.
    Terrorists are not joined in seeking good for their members. They look outward at what exists and they plot to destroy. They are willing to postpone satisfaction and even, in some cases, to offer their own lives to destroy.
    In these circumstances, the path to peace is not clear. I must outline the steps because they are not self-evident. My steps are different. They speak of a different world. They speak of faith, of God’s help, and of a new charity. Many will say that these steps are ineffective, but remember that I am outlining only the beginning steps to peace, the foundations that need to be restored. Terrorism feeds upon sins especially the sins of those who are fighting terrorism.
    I ask the world leaders, “Are you ready to begin with your own sins?” If not, you cannot walk any path to peace.
    Comment: She reveals what is different in the terrorist threat and where the path to peace begins – by acknowledging our own sins.

July 09
    4. The Few Who Control the World

Mary
    In seeking their own interests, people act immediately, but when thinking of others, action is postponed. Tomorrow seems acceptable. However, the time is short and the first step to peace is to pay attention to the great discrepancies between rich and poor.
    I now cast my eyes to the greatest and to the most powerful evil in the world of economics. The entire world financial markets lie in the hands of a powerful few. For decades, they have tilted the world. Their money always increases because they control the rules and the regulations. Even elected leaders of great nations come under their control, unable to act without their consent.
    From these few people come every kind of evil. They control world events for their own financial interests. They begin wars, destabilize legitimate governments and fund countless hidden, covert operations. These few people who control the finances of the world are the main obstacle to world peace. They want to bring about a one world order where their power is supreme. However, their fortress is not impregnable. There is a path to removing them from power.
    Comment: Control of the world’s money lies in the hands of a small group of unbelievably wealthy and powerful people. They are the main obstacle to world peace.

July 10
    5. The Terrorism of Abortion
    Mary

I take you quickly into the very center of the darkness which has come over America, the great darkness of abortion. O foolish America, you build walls against terrorism while your own terrorists kill the unborn.
    A darkness has been forced upon America, a darkness accepted and even canonized by your Supreme Court. A darkness that says a mother can kill her unborn son or daughter. I will say this clearly, “As long as you do not protect the unborn from your own terrorism, I will not protect you”. You have brought this evil upon yourself. You have opened the heart of America to the greatest darkness.
    There is a path to peace but you have no desire to walk it. Even so, I will raise up a new stream of life. I want political leaders to protect all the unborn without any compromise (as if some unborn are less worthy of life than others). I make this truth so clear. Protect all of your unborn and I will protect you. Abandon the unborn and I will abandon you. Why should I protect you from terrorism when you allow terrorism to go unchecked in your abortion clinics? I outline the path to peace but who wants to walk that path?
    Comment: Almost no one sees the connection between abortion and God taking away his protection over America.
    (Comments by Msgr. John Esseff, Spiritual Director to the person receiving these messages)

Profile photo of dreamerhps
    dreamerhps
    Survivalist
    member2

All I have to say is I am so glad that I am saved by grace through Christ Jesus. I no longer have to worry if I break the ten commandments because I am no longer under the law. God knew man could not keep the law so through His mercy, He sent His son Jesus to take all sin upon Himself and while He hung on that cross He took on all sin and broke the curse that man ( Adam ) caused man to have by sinning in the garden with Eve. Once He died he went into hell and preached the gospel to all of those that died before Him so that they might hear of Him and have a choice also. He then rose on the third day taking the keys to the kingdom of Earth back that Adam had lost to Lucifer in the garden so that we might be set free. So now, if I get confused when it comes to the written word all I have to think of is the cross. Did it happen before the cross or after? If it happened before then it’s important but it’s not relative. If it happened after, all I have to remember is one thing. One commandment was given.
    (John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you: that ye love one another, as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.) If I follow this commandment and accept Jesus as my Lord and savior then all is well with my soul. This my friends is what we are called to do. We are to love one another and share the good news that Jesus is Lord. Everything else bears no fruit. We share His love so no one perishes. :)
    As far as God killing and Being a God of Love. The word says in Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    God is love, but He’s also righteous and just. Rejecting Him is a sin and the punishment is death.

Profile photo of dreamerhps
    dreamerhps
    Survivalist
    member2

so sorry for the typos

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Nice post Dreamerhps

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Good post Dramerhps, has great points.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.