Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

WhiteKight, you and others have mentioned the “Matriarchal Church” resulting from Vatican II.
    I am not familiar with this depiction and wonder if you would care to elaborate on what is meant by the Matriarchal Church?

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Words from the Mother of Jesus:

Mary

I will describe the future events clearly and the forces that will shape them.  I will pull back all the veils so that the whole world knows how deeply I love the human race and all that I want to do for mankind.  I must reveal the very depths of my Immaculate Heart so that everyone says, “Why should we not go there?  What is holding us back from such treasures?”

In this way, many will see my love because they know my secrets.  They will join with others in this search, like companions on a journey.  In this way, they will not lose their way nor grow discouraged.  Also, they will discover so much more.  What one finds, all will possess and their joys will multiply.

I will begin from the grassroots and, with the new means of social media, this can spread like wildfire.  Come, I invite all of you.  Listen to my song.  Read my locutions.  Let them claim your heart.  I will speak every day to the whole world.  Share these locutions with others.  They will join your hearts.  As your hearts are joined in my words, I will inspire you as to what steps you must take to increase this treasure.  The beginnings will seem small but, after a few months, you will realize the great gifts contained in your small steps of faith.

http://www.locutions.org  )

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Rebuilding the World     May 3, 2014

Mary

I want to rebuild the whole world but I cannot do it upon sinful structures. Nor can I use those whose hearts are taken up in darkness. Darkness and confusion permeate the West and the Church.  Even believers cannot understand.

I begin with these locutions to cut away that darkness. Those who resist my words, claiming that my sword is too sharp, have no idea of the precariousness of the Western civilization. They do not realize the tremendous darkness which the West has embraced. I will use the sword of my words to cut away. I will cut deeply and surely. Those who accept my words, I will use to rebuild the whole world. Do not be surprised. All great movements begin with just a few hearts completely dedicated to a seemingly impossible goal.

My first concern is the unborn. Complete legal protection must be restored to them. No compromises. No clever political arrangements will do. They are persons and have their right to life, just as everyone else. Let us stop this flow of death that has poisoned the waters of life for everyone.

http://www.locutions.org  )

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Mary’s Plan, as empowered by the Heavenly Father:

(attached)

They await man’s response.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I had not heard of these! Thank you for posting these locutions.

Also someone had asked about the patriarchal vs matriarchal church. To make a long story short, the Bible (God’s word) strictly lays out certain things you are not permitted to do, and warns that in some way or another, you WILL be punished for ignoring these laws!

After Vatican II in the 60’s, the Church started to back away from truly enforcing these laws. Ex, homosexuality is a touchy subject. But the bottom line is that it is a sin. So is sex outside of holy matrimony. And drunkeness. All three of these are very unpopular laws with current society…. the Church is supposed to stand firm and remind people that this is GOD’s law. Not ours, and it is to be respected!!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

WhiteKnight, Agree! The Church has become soft and is not standing firm on Gods laws. I believe it is part because of money!

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Above, it is stated:
    “the Church is supposed to stand firm and remind people…of God’s laws”, and

“The Church has become soft and is not standing firm on Gods laws”.   Gentlemen, these are accurate
    comments but they describe what is happening in society, yes, even among us Christians.  But they should
    not be ascribed to the Church in general. The Church has not changed its position……but……….certain Priests and Bishops have indeed taken things into their own hands.
    Some segments of Vatican II were ambushed by a number of modernist theologians who managed to insert their ideas into the final documents and this has led to some very unfortunate results at the parish level world-wide.  Somewhere along the line priests and Bishops then got the idea that they could do their own interpretation of how things should be done, what was OK and not OK.  As a result, we have the “Church of nice” where orthodoxy is cast aside. Because so many are walking away from the faith worldwide God the Father, Jesus and His Mother, and even certain Saints are speaking directly to mankind all over the world, calling us back, pointing out the correct path. (Medjugorje in Bosnia,  Anguera, Brazil, Garabandal, Spain, several in USA) We need to pay attention, discern,  and respond while there is still time.  Yesterday’s action at Harvard re: the black mass provides us all with an example of how we Christians should be standing up to evil and pushing back. It worked very well.

This, for your consideration, from our Spiritual Mother,  speaking in Ohio:
    Feast of Mary, Mediatrix of All Grace,  May 8, 2014

Our Lady comes as Our Lady of Grace and She has roses falling from Her Hands. She says: “Praise be to Jesus.”

“I am never sent to earth without many graces to pass along to My children. So it is today, I bring you the grace of My Presence and the grace of this Message. Choose to listen to Me, your Heavenly Mother.”

“The world has been given many graces, but has chosen through arrogance, to fracture the relationship between the heart of man and God. Therefore, many graces are being withheld during these times, such as a keen ability to discern good from evil, sound and righteous leadership, and unity in righteousness. Even the grace of this Mission is being overshadowed by these errors based upon pride. People are confused and misled to such a degree that they do not recognize the Truth when it stands before them, such as I stand here today.”
    “More and more decadent moral decisions are being made by governments which pull the heart of the world deeper into the abyss of darkness. There is no regard for God’s Will or His Commandments. Mankind has been tricked into thinking his own importance outweighs God’s Law.”
    “Due to this convoluted and twisted thinking, God withholds much of His Protection against evil and much of His Provision in nature This is why those of My children who walk in the Light of Truth feel such a sense of uneasiness.”

“Know that My Heart remains your humble Refuge and seek My Protection in any given moment. Pray that God graciously permits My continued visits here.”  http://www.holylove.org

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Malgus and White Knight:

Your statements re: “Christianity has gone from a Patriarchal religion to a Matriarchal religion”.

Maybe this video will shed some light on the subject.

http://www.churchmilitant.tv/daily/?today=2014-05-21

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Jesus speaks of America’s economic future.   http://www.locutions.org

A Shaky Economic Foundation   May 18, 2014

I must raise up this little voice of locutions to explain what is happening and to warn America.  Otherwise, the events will take place and no one will see how they should respond.  Even with this warning, many will pay no attention to this voice until after the events.  Then, they will see the clarity of these words and take them to heart.

In America, there were always pockets of immorality.  However, the nation held itself to a high level of goodness.  My law was respected and life was ordered.  One by one, these moral ties were loosened, slowly at first and, then, more quickly.  At this point, there is no moral restraint.  All the laws have been set aside.  Immorality reigns supreme.  Every kind of life style is praised.  All has been torn asunder.

So, I must bring America to its knees.  I must use the economy, because America only hears one tune, the song of money.  I will stop the music.

America’s economy is not strong.  There are many weaknesses resulting from the 2008 collapse.  In many ways, America does not hold its economy’s future in its own hands.  It is interdependent and is not ready for the next jolt.  America, when your next economic collapse comes, will you finally listen to this little voice?  Your economy will be in shreds because your morality is in shreds.  You rebuilt your walls but you forgot about your foundations, as if you could have a strong economy and no moral base.  O foolish children, you reject the wisdom of your eternal Father and have built a sand castle.

WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I really like the info and messages on that site, but, one question… what exactly is the source? I can never seem to pin down what the source is for these messages. Ie, who was the recipient of this message from Christ??

It sounds legitimate considering that it is all very true, but I can’t really get on board with it until I know it’s the real deal.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Words of Mary, given in Brazil on March 30, 2014

3.960 – Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, delivered in the Serraria Community, Magagojipe/BA,

Dear children, humanity lives separated from the Lord and walks toward the abyss of destruction which men have prepared with their own hands. Do not allow the devil to separate you from the light of God. You belong to the Lord. Do not separate yourselves from Truth. When you feel tempted, seek strength in Jesus. He strengthens you through the Eucharist; He is your merciful love in the sacrament of reconciliation; He walks among you through His word. Be docile. I am your Mother and I came from Heaven to take you to Heaven. Do not hold back. Open your hearts to my call. The devil wants to steal the treasure of your faith. Do not let it happen. Call upon Jesus. Whoever walks with Jesus will never be defeated. These are times of pain for my poor children. The most famous nest of the eagle will scream for help. Pray. I suffer because of what is coming for you. Courage. I will plead with my Jesus for you. This is the message which I bring you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to bring you together here once again. I give you my blessing in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Peace be with you.

(And, exactly where is “The most famous nest of the eagle”?)
    http://www.pedroregis.com/english/mensagens_ing.php

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

WhiteKnight:  Here is the available background info on the source of these messages.  Apparently, the current instruction is that the person receiving he messages is to remain anonymous.  This is a common occurrence in private revelations.  At some point the person’s identity will be known. Also, please look at the website of the Spiritual Director to get an idea of his stature.

Dec 10th, 2010

Mary

I will soon begin to speak to you for the whole world. You will receive these words as you have received all the other words. You will write the words down and record the proper dates. You will take these words to Monsignor Esseff, for his discernment. If his heart discerns that these messages should be released to the whole world they will go forth. He will correctly say that these are being given to one of his directees. The time is short and that is why I have moved you so quickly.

Introduction
    Dec 11th, 2010

Let me introduce myself; I am Monsignor John Esseff, a diocesan priest of Scranton, Pa., ordained in 1953. In 1959, Padre Pio became my spiritual director. For many years, I was the spiritual director for Mother Teresa of Calcutta. As a favor to her, I traveled all over the world, giving retreats, to her sisters. Above all, I am privileged to be spiritual director for hundreds of souls, at every stage of the spiritual life. Some are beginners, others are advanced and some are mystics.

For many years, I have been director for a special soul (the person currently receiving the messages. The instruction is that this person is to remain anonymous at this time). Five years ago, Jesus and Mary began to speak to this soul through the gift of locutions (as described by John of the Cross). These locutions now total over 800. I have discerned the validity of these locutions. Until now, these locutions were personal teachings given for the small community that gathered in prayer. Beginning on December 10, 2010, a new phase began, namely, some locutions were to be told to the whole world.

Monsignor John Esseff’s website is: http://www.msgrjohnesseff.net/

Concerning Private Revelations: These are private revelations and there is no obligation to believe them. If these revelations help your faith, then receive them. If not, you can set them aside. We are called to believe only public revelations (the deposit of faith found in the Gospels, the inspired word of God.)

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Recent message given in Ecuador     http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm                                           

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER, LIGHT OF MARY

WITH THE SAME CONSTANCY OF THE ONE WHO FIRMLY BELIEVES IN HIS GOD, SO MY CHILDREN ARE THOSE WHO WILL CONTINUE UNDER THE MERCILESS SUN OF THE ANGER OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND OF NATURE’S ATTACKS.

Man, contaminated by himself and what surrounds him, will not resist the constant invasion of the elements created by the man of science. Waves spread with the air attacking and causing man’s attitudes to be uncontrolled, with the end of making him less human, alienating his senses and feelings so that they do not fuse with Me. Man himself has proposed his own self-destruction. Thus his feelings and his faith will be able to negatively influence the awareness that every one is a child of Mine, filled from the beginning, with the Love of My Holy Spirit.

My People do not know all of the harsh reality, and the Truth is hidden with evil ends.
    Beloved, those of My Announcements in which I warned you about how you would come to be only a number, Man lives and will live without seeing beyond, being superficial and physical in every aspect of his life. Without My Spirit illuminating man, he remains lacking in Wisdom. He walks perceiving only what his five senses allow him, this determines the awareness each one of you maintains over the instant in which you live.
    I DO NOT WANT A PEOPLE MADE UP OF GREAT SCHOLARS, RATHER OF SIMPLE SOULS WHO LOVE ME, WHO THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE AND ARE CONSCIOUS OF HOW SCIENCE MANIPULATES HUMAN BEHAVIOR.
    My Church was not alerted by the hierarchy, and in this instant it walks ignorant of the Signs of the Times…, in this instant of instants.
    The one who turns to Me seeking My Light, will find it; those who, in the dark of their obstinacy deny My Word, deny also the history of humanity. As in the past, they continue to deny what is coming, until the blazing fire touches them; not until that instant will they know they have denied My Word, that they have not believed in Me and turned away from My Truth.
    My beloved, for Syria: it will be destroyed in its ambition for power.
    My children do not walk in the Truth nor do they desire My Truth. My Creation lives according to My Will, and She will be the executive arm of My Justice.

Pray for the United States, it will be scourged by Nature

MY CHURCH WILL BE TROUBLED, DIVIDED, BUT IT WILL NOT BE DEFEATED. My beloved People, My enemies are overly abundant, calm does not remain in their hearts, they do not know My Love; the most intimate fibers of the human heart hardened and will harden even more.
    So many vermin prevent you from trusting in My Word and embracing it! Vile passions accomplish more than a Word of Mine
    WOE TO THE ONE WHO DENIES MY WORD, HE WILL DENY MY REDEMPTION
    You, beloved children, do not turn away from Me, for My Justice comes soon and I come to collect the harvest. 
    Beloved, your Guardian Angels fight against the demons that do not prowl around, but that have entered into man’s heart.

I KNOW WELL THAT THIS MY WORD IS A SPEAR FOR SOME, IT HURTS YOU; BY LIVING IN YOUR COMFORTS, YOU DO NOT WANT TO WAIT FOR ME DULY PREPARED TO FACE MY JUSTICE.

Not all who say, Lord, Lord! Will enter the Kingdom of Heaven:
    Nor all who believe they serve Me…,
    Nor the chosen one who does not carry out My Will…
    Nor the one in whom My Love does not dwell…,
    Nor the one who causes division…,
    Nor the one who looks at Me from afar…., 
    Nor the one who uses power against My Children and especially against the weak

The one who shakes humanity with lies will not be My son. 
    THE EAGLE* THAT SHOWS ITS PRIDE RIDING THE HEIGHTS, SEES ALL THAT  MOVES ON EARTH AND INJURES SO ITS PREY DO NOT ESCAPE ITS TALONS.
    I WILL CUT ITS TALONS.

THE BEAR** MOVES HAUGHTILY AND WITH ITS GREAT POWER TRIES TO INTIMIDATE ALL THAT IS ABLE TO MOVE AND APPROACHES ITS PREY WITH APPARENT SWEETNESS;
    BUT I WILL REDUCE ITS STRENGTH IN THE PRECISE INSTANT.

I AM WHO AM!
    My beloved, pray; communism spreads like water in the rivers when it rains and the flow is impetuous.
    My People, I do not distance Myself from My faithful; My Covenant with My faithful demands it.
    My Mother goes hurriedly to the souls thirsty for My Love and Her Maternity.

I bless you, I love you. 
    Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.

* Reference to the United States
    ** Reference to Russia

WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Bobby D, good stuff here, very good stuff. And I appreciate the effort of finding all of this and posting it so my lazy rear doesn’t have to find it myself!

I wish the Lord would tell us a rough timetable! And it would appear that a natural disaster is on tap for the United States… yikes. Maybe Yellowstone is gonna blow after all??

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

The Inner Voice of the Woman

June 3rd, 2014
    Words of Mary, Mother of Jesus

Before all the upheavals occur, I must give my children the words of life. These words will live within them. They will be the voice of the Woman. Blessed will they be if, before the upheavals, they have already learned to listen to me. In this way, my voice will multiply, be stronger and clearer.

They must not listen to the voices of fear, or to the voices of selfishness. In all of the upheavals, large and small, I will always speak as the Woman. In these special trials there will be special words. Let me begin now, for the time is short.

From now on, you must prepare every day, just as Noah built his ark every day. Only in this way, will you be ready. To prepare, you must be still and quiet and seek my word. You must learn how close I am to you, and gain great faith that I am the Woman Clothed With the Sun. All my other gifts will flow freely from this faith.

Do not look for me in the sky. Later, will come the signs and wonders. Right now, the great gifts are flowing from my heart to your heart and you can receive them by believing my words.
    Find Her words here: http://www.locutions.org (no http// )

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.