Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76, Very interesting. God has done this many times. I hope that we still have time to save this nation before God see’s that it is time to destroy it. God is love, God would destroy a nation because he loves us more.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

matt76 and freedom:

Our “spiritual Mother” has commented on how to save our nation. Here is what She said:

Everyone is in confusion. All are running around to find a solution but the seeds have been sown for too long. These are seeds of waste and extravagance, an America which has been out of control for decades. O America, how could this have happened to you whom I have blessed from the beginning? You took my title away from your largest river. (The Mississippi was originally called the River of the Immaculate Conception.) Now, you further strip yourself of your religious clothing. Well, continue. Continue your secular course and I will have you stand naked before the nations, an economic laughing stock. You have put aside your traditions. You have set aside the accounting procedures that made you a model for the world. You are no longer a model. You are a scandal and you are about to take the whole world down with you in your economic collapse.
    You will not listen to those who would strengthen you. You are sick and you refuse to take your medicine. You refuse to see how deep is your illness.
    You talk of recovery, an economic turn around. There will be no recovery because you lie to yourself. A true recovery is based on truth. You hide the reality and your people want to be lied to. Leaders and people, you are tied together by unhealthy bonds, the profligacy of your lifestyles, the unchecked spending and the lack of any discipline. You have had it all for so many decades. Now you will surrender nothing.
    No need to surrender. It will all be taken away from you by your creditors. They will close your doors and shut down your excesses. Must it come to this? Is there no solution? I can offer you solutions, but you will not listen. I can point out a road, but you will not follow. Still, I must try. I cannot give up on America, the nation I have taken as my own.
    I give you another chance because you have been generous in the past. This is also your future hope. To save your economy, turn your eyes abroad. See the starving of the world and feed them as you have never fed them before. As your food enters the stomachs of the world’s hungry, then my economic blessings will flow into your financial systems. That is my promise. The hungry of the world are the doors to your economic recovery.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

BobbyD, The history for America is already been planned by God and there is not much we can do but prepare for what is coming.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

freedom, there is another way to look at our future.

Abraham Intercedes for Sodom. 16 With Abraham walking with them to see them on their way, the men set out from there and looked down toward Sodom. 17 The LORD considered: Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do, 18now that he is to become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth are to find blessing in him?e 19Indeed, I have singled him out that he may direct his children and his household in the future to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD may put into effect for Abraham the promises he made about him. 20f So the LORD said: The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great, and their sin so grave,* 21that I must go down to see whether or not their actions are as bad as the cry against them that comes to me. I mean to find out.

22As the men turned and walked on toward Sodom, Abraham remained standing before the LORD. 23Then Abraham drew near and said: “Will you really sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 24Suppose there were fifty righteous people in the city; would you really sweep away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people within it? 25Far be it from you to do such a thing, to kill the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous and the wicked are treated alike! Far be it from you! Should not the judge of all the world do what is just?”g 26The LORD replied: If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake. 27Abraham spoke up again: “See how I am presuming to speak to my Lord, though I am only dust and ashes!h 28What if there are five less than fifty righteous people? Will you destroy the whole city because of those five?” I will not destroy it, he answered, if I find forty-five there. 29But Abraham persisted, saying, “What if only forty are found there?” He replied: I will refrain from doing it for the sake of the forty. 30Then he said, “Do not let my Lord be angry if I go on. What if only thirty are found there?” He replied: I will refrain from doing it if I can find thirty there. 31Abraham went on, “Since I have thus presumed to speak to my Lord, what if there are no more than twenty?” I will not destroy it, he answered, for the sake of the twenty. 32But he persisted: “Please, do not let my Lord be angry if I speak up this last time. What if ten are found there?” For the sake of the ten, he replied, I will not destroy it.i

33The LORD departed as soon as he had finished speaking with Abraham, and Abraham returned home.

From Mark Mallett’s website:

—Spiritual Food For Thought—

Trajectory

http://www.markmallett.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/Trajectory.jpg

DO you have plans, dreams, and desires for the future unfolding before you? And yet, do you sense that “something” is near? That the signs of the times point toward great changes in the world, and that to move forward with your plans would be a contradiction?

TRAJECTORY
    The image the Lord gave me in prayer was that of a dotted line shooting through the air. It is a symbol of the direction of your life. God sends you into this world on a course or trajectory. It is a path He intends for you to fulfill.

For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the LORD, plans for your welfare, not for woe! Plans to give you a future full of hope. (Jer 29:11)

The plan for you personally, and the world as a whole, is always for welfare. But that path can be thwarted by two things: personal sin and the sin of others. The good news is that…
    God makes everything work for good for those who love Him. (Rom 8:28)
    There is a broader perspective also, one that I have tried to give in these writings… that there is a third thing which can alter the direction of our lives from its trajectory: the extraordinary intervention of God.

Jesus tells us that when He comes again, people will still be going on as usual. Many will be on their trajectory, others will not.

As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. They ate and drank, they took husbands and wives, right up to the day Noah entered the ark… It was much the same in the days of Lot: they ate and drank, they bought and sold, they built and planted… It will be like that on the day the son of Man is revealed. (Luke 17:26-33)

The context here, though, is that these previous generations ignored the warnings of imminent judgment due to unrepented sin. God was required to make an extraordinary intervention in their time. But it was not an inflexible deadline. In many instances, God relented when there was sufficient repentance or some intercessory souls standing in the gap, such as at Nineveh or Tekoa.

Since he has humbled himself before me, I will not bring the evil in his time. I will bring the evil upon his house during the reign of his son (1 Kings 21:27-29).

Because of this possibility for the mitigation or removal of God’s judgment, His creative Spirit continued to inspire within souls plans for the future. I wrote several months ago that the time of grace we live in now is like an elastic band: It is being stretched to the point of breaking, and when it does, great travails will begin to unfold on the earth. But each time someone prays for mercy on the world, the elastic loosens a little until the great sins of this generation begin to tighten it again.

What is time to God? Perhaps the pleading prayer of just one pure soul is enough to stay the hand of justice for another decade? And so, the Holy Spirit continues to inspire your life and mine upon the trajectory which He has designed us for, anticipating, so to speak, the patience of the Father. But the time of grace will expire, and the winds of change will blow hard enough, pushing the world into a completely new direction—and possibly your life and mine with it if we are alive at the time—altering our trajectories which seemed at the time to be God’s will. And that’s because it was.

LIVE IN THE NOW
    Whether or not this extraordinary intervention of God will happen in our time, no one can say for absolutely sure (however, there is definitely a general sense throughout the world that this present evil cannot continue unabated.) So live now, in the present moment, fulfilling with joy the will of God as He reveals it to you, even if it involves grand plans. It is not “success,” but faithfulness He wants; not necessarily the completion of good projects, but the desire to fulfill His holy will.

So the story goes…
    A brother approached Saint Francis who was busy working in the garden and asked, “What would you do if you knew for certain that Christ is going to return tomorrow”?

“I would keep hoeing the garden,” he said.

The duty of the moment. The will of God. This is your food, waiting for you moment by moment upon the trajectory of your life.

Jesus taught us to pray, “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done,” but added, “Give us this day our daily bread.” Wait and watch for the Kingdom to come, but seek only daily bread: God’s trajectory, as best you can see it for today. Do it with great love and joy, thanking Him for the gift of breath, life, and freedom.

In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thess 5:18)

And do not worry about tomorrow, for there are three things which remain: faith, hope, and love. Yes, hope—a future full of hope—always remains…

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I like the last part the best ( And do not worry about tomorrow, for there are three things which remain: faith, hope, and love. Yes, hope—a future full of hope—always remains) Yes I do believe, just prepare for God wants all of his people to be ready for that rainy day.

Thank you BobbyD

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

The Oil of Hope
    Mary Mar 9th, 2014
    The time to gain hope is now, today, at this very moment. When all the events begin (and the convulsing events have not yet started) it will be too late to gain hope. Hope is oil for your lamp and it cannot be bought at the last minute.

Hope demands a faith in God’s power and a belief that he loves you. All believers know that God is almighty but he seems distant, living in heaven but not acting upon earth.

You ask, “Will God act for me?” You say, “I have little faith. I frequently fail. I am not strong. I quickly grow afraid.” These are your fears. Cast them away. In the presence of the mother, the child does not think of itself because his mother is on the scene.
    I will prepare you for the events but you must store up the oil of my hope now.

March 13, 2014

Hope never speaks of the end because where hope lives there is no end. People without hope often say, “This is the end”. What they sought, what they have built and what they have lived for has collapsed. Their dreams are broken into a thousand pieces.

Where there is true hope, no end exists. Hope will move on and willingly leave behind what cannot be regained. Hope transcends, rises above, is never conquered and cannot be killed.

Hope even conquers death and the grave itself. Death does not have the final word, even when the stone is rolled across the tomb. Hope never, never ends because true hope always seeks God and God never ends. True hope seeks eternal life and eternal life never ends.

Everything on earth, all of earth’s important goals must be lifted up. If you live only for earth, then your hope will die, sometimes a thousand deaths. But if your hope lies in heavenly riches, then your hope will never die
    Satan is multiplying his sufferings. If he can kill your hopes, his victory is insured. I am the Mother of Hope, which flows endlessly from my heart. Come and drink every moment of every day. It is an endless stream that always refreshes.

The Queen of Hope Feb 4, 2014

Today, I have a request. I ask my children to walk only one road – my road of hope. There are many different t roads – roads of pleasure, of power, of discouragement and of hatred. There are also many roads of hope. People place hope in their own strength, or in their money, or in their position. Reject all of those roads.

I ask you to walk only on my road of hope. In these locutions, I have revealed this road. Read them again. Let the words enter your heart. I also will enter and reign as queen of your heart.

Choose me every day as your queen. How I love to reign. My kingdom pours out hope. Let me enter every room and crevice of your heart. Wherever I go, I fill with hope.

Hope is my gift and I leave it everywhere. I will place hope so deeply into your heart, that no matter what problems besiege you, they will never capture your inner fortress. Hope conquers because it outlasts every difficulty. Even if the problems last until the moment of your death, hope will be there, always the victor. I will be there and you will have arrived at the shores of heaven.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Jesus speaks in Ecuador on Holy Thursday:

(see attachment)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

You will see why these messages are being offered for your consideration when you read them.
    Things are moving fast……….into more darkness.

(see attachment)

Attachments:
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thank you BobbyD, I will be reading the doc tonight.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

For your consideration:

Jesus and His Mother tell us what is really going on in this messed up world.

Messages April 17-28th in attachment below.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

For your consideration:

Jesus and His Mother tell us what is really going on in this messed up world.

Messages April 17-28th in attachment below.

Attachments:
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thank you BobbyD, will read.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

My two cents…

God would destroy America for the purpose of ‘putting down a mad dog.’ He doesn’t really want to destroy the nation, but he knows all born within it will be taken from him if he does not destroy it by the time it becomes that evil. Could he simply force everyone to love him? Sure, but he wants us to FREELY CHOOSE to love him. In keeping with free will, his only real option is to devastate the nation to kill the evil and regain our attention! He doesn’t want to lose a single person to Satan.

He is a God of love at the same time he is a God of justice.

I also saw on here how the Church went from Patriarchal to Matriarchal. Yes, it was in the 1960’s… and once again, Mary warned us of this. If you read about what she told sister Lucia of Fatima, she told her three secrets. One was a terrifying vision of Hell. The second secret was a statement that World War I would end, along with a prediction of another war during the reign of Pope Pius XI, should men continue offending God and should Russia not convert. The second half requests that Russia be consecrated to the Immaculate Heart.

The third secret was to be opened ‘after 1960′. When asked why, she stated that ‘because it would be more clear by then.’ She is predicting/referring to the apostasy of the Catholic Church, which was the ‘softening’ of its laws. In interviews conveniently withheld from wikipedia and many other sites (though Ive found them before) sister Lucia confirms that it is about apostasy. Also not on wikipedia, interestingly enough, is what Lucia received from Mary on one of the apparitions. ‘If Russia is not consecrated to my heart and thus converted… the errors of Russia will spread throughout all the World [Communism… welcome to Amerika] and whole nations would be annihilated.

Much of this is from memory but I assure you it’s not fabricated. I’m sure I got some of the wording wrong so don’t quote directly.

Ps, I am deeply disturbed… 2 years ago I found this info very easily. Now it is like searching for gold….I believe they’re suppressing it.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Oh and btw… the third secret, it is widely believed (myself included) was never released in its entirety. Wikipedia does include that.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

WhiteKnight I do believe that you are right on this. I just think that God has it in his heart to help all that do believe in him. But we are in for very hard times coming. Pray for all of us.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.