Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Bobby & 1974… thanks much..

Don’t have time to post anything pithy and profound, so I leave you all this… hope y’all like Johnny Cash.. :)

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

No time to listen now but thanks, Ring Of Fire?

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

No time to listen now but thanks, Ring Of Fire?

Nope… song’s called “When the Man comes around.”

Here’s another…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Although given to a mystic in Brazil, Her messages are for all people.

3.956 – Message of Mary, Mother of Jesus, delivered on March 22, 2014………… Brazil

Dear children, (that’s all of us) now is a time of pain for humanity. Stay with Jesus. Do not permit the flame of faith to be extinguished within you. Bend your knees in prayer. You are moving toward a future of great trials. The future will be marked with great confusion within the Church of my Jesus. Do not separate yourselves from the truth. Discord among brothers will cause great pain. I suffer because of what is coming for you. I am your Mother and I came from Heaven to help you. Listen to me. I do not want to obligate you, but be docile to my appeals. Have trust, faith and hope. Tomorrow will be better for men and women of faith. Courage. I will always be with you. Go forward without fear. I will plead with my Jesus for you. This is the message which I bring you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to bring you together here once again. I give you my blessing in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Peace be with you.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Also for your consideration, this from Columbia, SA.
    Translation is pretty rough but understandable. It’s the message that counts.

IT WILL BE MAN WITH TECHNOLOGY OF DEATH, WHO WILL UNLEASH DIVINE JUSTICE!
    19 March, 2014 – 8:10 A.M.

Jesus’s, the Good Sheppard, call to His flock

Peace to you, sheep of my flock.
    The night of my righteousness is drawing close, and there will be no turning back; the shortening of days is becoming most notorious; the time’s duration is reaching its limit, and the vast majority of mankind seems as they do not see these signs. Time is growing short as written and humanity continues its everydayness; many remain dormant and they will not be able to wake up.

The great warlike conflict between nations is knocking at the door at any moment it will unleash. The horserider of death and famine is approaching, and it is coming to empty his cup of sorrow over the inhabitants of earth. Dark days for mankind are about to begin, and have no reverse; the humankind will know My Father’s Justice and will know that God is merciful and Just, and He gives each one according to his works. Peace of men is about to break and bring dire consequences for creation and humanity; arrogance, lust of power and expansionism of the kings of this world will be the cause of this tragedy which will mourn the earth and its inhabitants; leaving ineffaceable footprints of sorrow, famine, pestilence and death for all creation.

It will be man with technology of death who will unleash Divine Justice! His technology of destruction will spread throughout all creation and no one will be safe in anywhere. The great warlike conflict will be leveraged to reduce global population; the sky of many nations will be fumigated with the silent death, and it will be pain and tears everywhere. Poor humanity, does not know what expect them! War will destabilize all, and chaos and anarchy will take over nations; the communist’s red dragon will spread out its doctrine of domain, persecution and death upon inhabitants of earth and together with my adversary will subject my people.

My flock, pray in globally chain, only prayer, fasting and penance which you do will mitigate the curse of events about to happen. Dedicate more time to prayer, because the days of great purification are beginning and only the power of prayer can save you from desolation and death which are approaching. My peace I leave you, my peace I give you. Repent and be converted because the kingdom of God is at hand.

Your Master and Pastor: Jesus, the Good shepherd of all times.
    Make known my messages to all mankind!

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

At still another location, this time in America, Heaven speaks of our current problems and how They see them and how They intend to help us. Note the date THE EXTRAORDINARY PROMISE was given in relation to the surprise resignation at Health and Human Services.

(see attachment below)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Further, in consideration of our future:

The Holy Spirit’s Words

Mary Feb 27th, 2011
    You must not think that I speak on my own. I conceived the Eternal Word by the power of the Holy Spirit and I conceive these living words only the Spirit’s light.
    The Holy Spirit made me the Mother of God and Mother of the Church. He abides in me and through these words he will bring forth new children of the Father.
    Comment by Spiritual Director: Mary gives these messages but the Holy Spirit, her spouse, is their source.

The Encourager
    In the gospels, I said little because my Son’s voice had to be heard. However, the world did not listen because he spoke words of judgment and repentance, which the world did not want to hear. I am the encourager, inviting the world to listen more carefully to his words.

Darkened Minds
    Jesus’ words are light but minds are often darkened. I will explain his words, and give everyone a chance to hear his words a second time. Listened to afresh, his invitation to the kingdom will be heard anew. I will explain his most difficult sayings, which Satan twists to create obstacles. When these obstacles are removed, the sheep will follow the Shepherd’s voice.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

BobbyD, Do not think that I am not reading your post just because I am not posting a response. I read everyone and find them very educational and interesting. I learn from each one.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

freedom,
    Thanks for your feedback, it is important to me.
    If people are not reading the posts, or are ignoring them, or are silently rejecting them then it is
    pointless to continue. However, when the Lord says directly, “Make my messages known to all mankind” I find it hard to just turn the page.
    There will always be that temptation to say “I don’t believe these messages”, or “I don’t think God speaks to man in this way” because then we do not have to do anything, no change required. We have become very comfortable in our (wayward) ways.

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Bobby, I am reading these as well.
    Thank you for sharing them!

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Glad to hear that Hannah.
    I was worried that you had reservations.
    The Holy Spirit needs an open mind.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    MARY
    “If anyone does not take up his cross and follow me, he cannot be my disciple.”
    The cross forces each soul to ask, “What are my motives? Do I really love Jesus?” This saying forces the soul to look within. If it finds love, then it will follow. If it does not find love, then it must search for it. Without love, the soul will begin the journey but will never complete it. The soul will overcome trials only by some inner love for Jesus that forces it to go on.

“Whoever looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
    These words challenge the soul to greatness, to conquer their own heart and the passions that flow within. Only a purified heart can receive God’s gifts, so these words protect the soul from shameless ventures that would defile the soul.

“If your eye is a scandal, then pluck it out.”
    These words contain a hidden wisdom which is needed because this world is not perfect. These words are needed for this time on earth, until that which is perfect comes. Just a little while. That is all Jesus asks. Discipline your eyes.

“Unless a man deny himself, he cannot be my disciple.”
    My Son came to gain divine life for you. Can you receive the new if you cling to the old?

“Seek first the Kingdom of God.”
    What else should you seek? Does my Son offer you half a loaf? Or give you bread that perishes? He gives you a noble task, worthy of the human person. He created you for the kingdom.

“The seed falling into the ground must die, or it remains alone.”
    Jesus has placed great treasures within you. Will you take these to your grave still unopened? A seed that does not die is an unopened treasure, worthy only to be cast out. Its existence has served no purpose.

“It would be better for that man if he had never been born.”
    When Jesus said these words, his heart was sorrowful and broken. He had done all he could to save Judas. However, Judas had made his decision and had departed the Last Supper. More grace was fruitless. No one enters the kingdom just because they have received much grace (as Judas had). The free will must speak its “yes” to God’s grace.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

BobbyD, This one points to man hardest discipline! It includes me!
    “Whoever looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

I am always asking God that question, why have you made it so hard on man. Every time a beautiful women walking you look so we lust and commit adultery everyday.

I like what Jesus said (Discipline your eyes.) It will be hard as we men automatically look and lust.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

freedom:
    ………….maybe learn to “automatically look” and instead, marvel at the beauty of God’s creation.
    He might appreciate that.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

BobbyD, Well do!

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Malgus,
    I am way late in this conversation as this is the first time I have looked at this particular thread. I have read many of the posts but not all of them. In one of your earlier posts you asked how a “God of love” could wipe people out. I hear this a lot and have wrestled with the question myself. The best answer I can give is that our relationship with God is to be a reflection of Jesus relationship with the Father.

I also find Gods nature less confusing when I look at Him as a father. I do not know if you have kids but I do. My wife and I “created” our children out of love. We brought them into this world to love and be loved by them. We have the ability to end their life but have chosen not to. We would give ourselves to save their lives if that was what was required. There are times they do wrong and we have to apply correction, not to inflict pain but to teach them. Then there are times that call for desperate measures.

Say for instance your child represents all of humanity. You and your child are in a remote place doing what you love and enjoying Gods creation. Your child makes a bad choice of foot placement on the trail and breaks their ankle sliding down a slope seperated from you and injured(the fall in the garden of Eden). Because of the injury they are seperated from you and cannot return. You throw them a life line(Jesus) and come to their rescue. You try to give the wound time to heal and even provide medicine but the ankle is not healing. The rest of the body is responding but the ankle is not.

A terrible infection has set in. You now have a choice. Cut off the the dying and infected foot or lose your child. It is painful, it is terrible, but if it is not done you will lose all of the very thing you love. Your child. That my friend is how I see a loving God destroying nations. He does it to keep his children from dying of the infection of sin.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.