Viewing 11 posts - 166 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

December 12, 2011
    Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe

Mary, Mother of Jesus says: “Praise be to Jesus.”

“Today I come to you as Patroness of the Americas to call all people into the realization of the Truth. Look afresh and with eyes of wisdom at the course mankind is following. All the technology God has blessed you with is rapidly leading to your destruction.”

“Science continues to discover new ways to destroy life in the womb – a crime that cries out for God’s Justice.”

“My miracles at Guadalupe and around the world today have not been enough to restore order in the world, for as many that listen and believe, more refuse to listen and to believe.”

“You, My children, are My hope. Continue in your prayer effort. Allow Me to work miracles through you. Trust in this Mission and propagate the Messages.”
    HolyLove.org

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Seems to me that I was wrong to believe the “locutions” were genuine. Doesn’t feel good to be lied to!

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

I feel the same, and totally agree.
    There still has not been an accounting as to what actually happened.
    Many highly connected people accepted these messages and are baffled as to how it turned out.
    I think in time, we may know more about this.
    For now, one shouldn’t cast dispersion on all such sources.
    Private revelation always requires careful discernment.

http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

holylove.org

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

There were a couple of little tidbits in those locutions that put me on guard, actually, but I ignored them I must admit.

What is interesting is that the site shut down immediately following the fall through of the prediction. Also interesting is that other predictions made are being fulfilled in scores, take the Islamic trampling of Europe by ISIS for example. Anyone paying attention will have noticed that it is not refugees, but Islamic Jihadists crashing the gates.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Profile photo of WhiteKnight WhiteKnight.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

WhiteKnight,

I share this with trepidation.
    Here’s an example of the kind of vision you can believe. (When it happens to you). I had a dream about a specific occurrence with certain details. I never shared my dream with anyone. Several years later my wife told me about a dream she had over night that scared her. It was the same dream I had already years before. Her dream was an accurate replication of mine in every detail. The dream has not come true as of yet, but the societal conditions and my own physical condition are closing in on the date.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Sounds like a for real confirmation. This might be one to act on if that is what is called for. I hope it portends all for the good for both of you. There are many Biblical examples of revelations being given in dreams, i.e.: that Joseph should not hesitate to take Mary as his wife even though she was found already with Child.
    Since you are sharing your private experience, I will relate one of my own. When our family visited Medjugorje in Yugoslavia, where The Holy Virgin appears regularly, we were present at one of the apparitions atop a nearby mountain where She had promised to appear (only to the visionaries) at 11:PM on Good Friday. At the peak of this mountain is a 30ft. high cross. Her appearance is always preceded by 3 quick flashes of light, much like an electronic camera flash (no cameras are allowed at that time). The cross was clearly visible when the light flashes occurred and what I saw was the cross covered with barren vines, vertically and horizontally. I only knew that there were no vines on the cross normally but did not know what the vines might signify. When I related this to my wife later she said she saw the same thing. However, instead of barren vines she saw vines covered with lush green foliage. After much pondering thought we were given to understand that it signified one’s Christian faith, thus describing her faith as fully alive and vibrant, while mine was in great need of restoration. True enough, I had quit going to Mass a couple of years before and had gradually drifted away from spiritual life. Since then (1990) many personal changes were made, like a complete reversal, and life is much better for it. I found out later that another person in our pilgrimage group saw the same vine image on the cross which confirmed that our imaginations were not at play.

[attachment file=”Medjugorje cross.jpg”]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

That’s interesting Bobby, normally I think of the dreamers in Egypt and Joseph with the coat. My dream required no interpretation and the physical preparations we all are engaged in will be necessary. That’s part of the dream.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

74, the difference between yours and some of these others is that you don’t claim to put yourself up as a prophet to the world, and distribute your dreams. Individuals may indeed have dreams that are not necessarily the nightly clean up routine of their own brains, and they may be intentionally instructive for that individual and his/her family. I have zero problem with that. You used appropriate wisdom and whatever other positive decision-making attributes in choosing to keep it between you and your wife, and not try to publish details of it for the world to see. If the source of the personal revelation wanted everyone to have it, they’d have it. Interestingly, scriptures are full of warnings about being wary of false prophets. Many wise people have such things happen, but – as you did – choose to hold them close, not knowing what effect they may have on others, what inappropriate and unintended controversy they may stir, or even what unintended (and unfortunate) consequences they may have.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS,
    Ha well I’m certainly not a prophet. The reason I bring up the dreams interpreted by Joseph is both of those men were ordinary men. Not one thing special about them. But their dreams came true all the same. Mine has not and hopefully will not. Enough said about that.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is a long article but worth reading in my opinion.

“The Bible as it turns out is a blessing and is also a curse. It is a blessing to who reads just what it says and it is a curse to who reads into it of his own prejudices.”

http://shoebat.com/2015/11/09/bombshell-amazing-biblical-archeological-discovery-in-jerusalem-stuns-the-world-revealing-more-on-who-the-antichrist-is/

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

74, interesting article indeed, and I appreciate it greatly. Wow! What a day, as a result. I would be hijacking this thread if I went on to explain what it prompted, however. I’ll just say that it led to an in depth amount of research on the current role of Turkey in all sorts of things – including Benghazi, Syria, our interaction with the Soviets – er – Russians, etc. Clearly, there is deep, deep involvement on the part of Turkey with respect to some of THE most important events and situations of our day. And of course one cannot dismiss Erdogan’s part in it – though I don’t pretend to even come close to fully understanding it. But this isn’t the thread for it, even if there is a place within the Forum where it might be appropriate. So I’ll just say thanks for a very unexpected afternoon and evening of personal research to a depth in which I haven’t engaged in a long time. And despite the seeming departure from the theme of the link you provided, that most definitely was not lost on me even through my hours of research today. As they say down south of the Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California borders, much grass.

P.S. Perhaps you’re aware of the following:

Turkey’s incoming government should prioritise a new constitution, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday, reviving calls for an executive presidency even as Europe signalled concern it could concentrate too much power in his hands.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 11 posts - 166 through 176 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.