Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

By now we all know the outcome of the foretold “economic collapse”. It is both a relief and a sorrow. Sad that someone was motivated to take us down that path, and to what purpose? To cause anxiety, to tarnish the image of the Church, or the Virgin Mary? To cause confusion? These are all the mark of you know who. Perhaps you have heard the saying: “he will tell a thousand truths to be able to insert one lie”. I must admit that I, and probably thousands of others, were taken in by these messages over the past couple of years, all sounding like astute commentaries on our current and future condition. For my part, I offer an apology for any distress caused by these postings. They were intended to be helpful but unfortunately they were not.

On the other hand, do I believe that Heaven speaks to mankind? Yes, I do, and there are many solid examples such as Lourdes, France, Guadalupe, Mexico, Akita, Japan, LaSalette, France, and Fatima, Portugal, all to our great benefit.
    There are others currently active and awaiting study by the Church before approval. These include Ecuador, Medjugorje, and Venezuela. This invites the question: why is this happening? Simply because modern Man has walked away from his creator and made himself the center of the universe. We all know where this leads and this is precisely why we are offered Heavenly assistance in our time, to learn how to live according to the Divine Will.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by BobbyD BobbyD.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

BobbyD,

I don’t think “the church” endorsed these particular verses, it’s not a reflection Catholicism. You have the Pope for that and he’s not making a great impression. When God talks to man it will be something we can all see: like a sunrise. BTW An economic collapse is still possible even if it’s not tied to any predictions, so don’t abandon your preps.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

BobbyD, nothing to apologize for. Many people predict many things, often on a biblical basis. If that gets them to do whatever it is they need to do in their life, then maybe some good comes of it anyway.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of MountainBiker MountainBiker.
    BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

74:
    You are quite right, the Church was not involved in these particular events and made no judgments of any kind about them. They never do until the visitations end. It is just that Mary is usually associated with the Church and thus, it can reflect negatively to those not aware of the details. God CAN manifest in a huge and visible way but usually it is to some uneducated children who have a hard time convincing the authorities that: it is actually happening, that they are not crazy, and that it is not the evil one in disguise. At least they do not argue with HIM
    and will usually relate accurately the message to higher authorities even when they don’t understand it.

I totally agree that an economic collapse is likely, considering the financial trajectory of the country. How can it end any other way? Who will take the haircut for the trillions owed? It could be nasty and, or a future of extreme poverty for generations.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

MountainBiker:

True enough, and myself included, and it will all just store away for some bad day in the future. The thing is, when something as significant as an economic collapse turns out to be false, no one will believe anything one tells
    them in the future. For example, I follow other sites where the same kind of messages are given, supposedly by Jesus and Mary and sometimes, angels like Sts. Michael and Gabriel. From what has been said for the past couple of years I am personally convinced of their authenticity but am now hesitant to post them here. I feel you all should see them but it seems it would be a bit presumptuous now.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

2 Thessalonians 2:
    2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
    3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

For me, one of the major questions I had when I fell away from Christianity altogether about 45 years ago, was the question about authority. I reasoned that IF there really was a God out there (which I have somehow always known even through that period), then surely He would not authorize conflicting doctrines, pulling some here, some there, contending with each other about who is right (the ultimate contention being to bloodshed). Over a period of time, I determined for myself that I would never again join any church unless I could somehow be certain that it was actually authorized by God to be speaking for Him (I doubted such existed). It made no sense to me that God would approve of so many speaking in His name when their claims were contradictory.

So the question became one of authority, and whether God granted it to anyone on the earth. And while I quite unexpectedly found the answers to that dilemma (and in a manner designed to accomplish something quite different than what was actually found), the reasonableness and logic behind my original questions have proven to have been remarkably sound through the last 40 years. Despite that period of falling away having been a particularly dark time in my life (though I did not recognize it as such at the time), I am now grateful for it. And I’m grateful for having developed the intense belief that either there was authority given by God, or there was not, and without such authority I should not bother with any man-made church. If I had to wonder where something was coming from, and could not establish God-given authority for it, I would not be pushed or pulled this way or that by “every wind of doctrine.”

In a most unexpected way, at a most unexpected time, and in a most intensely powerful manner, the answer came, and within hours the direction became clear. It was literally as simple as, “If X is true, then Y must be true. And if Y is true, then Z has to be true. And if Z is true, then it’s a package deal, and I either accept all of it, or I accept none of it, because if I accept only parts of it, I’ve made another man-made church according to myself.” There is either authority established by God, or there is not. Anything else is, a) the ramblings of sincere but misguided people, b) the intentional deception of people by those looking for a following for their own power and gain, or c) the intentional deception of people by those of truly evil design, working against God.

And as an afterthought to all of this, one might have to wonder why the Catholic Church did not come out and censure Fr. Esseff for his participation in what has turned out to be false claims of authorized prophecy. Where has the formal, ordained Church leadership been through all of this, and why no exercise of its claimed authority in order to avoid the deception of innocent people, along with the potential loss of faith altogether by those that believed on those things? Why should any Catholic put any trust whatsoever in the ordained authority of a priest that perpetuated all of this, or even those that presumably should have recognized what he was doing, and stopped him? These were the very kinds of things that drove me away from Christianity in the first place. It comes down to a question of authority: where is it, does anyone have it, and if so, who’s got it? Fortunately (and very thankfully), there are answers to those questions.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

GeorgiaSaint:

Keep in mind that God gave man “free will” and that He Himself does not violate that, come what may in the way of errors or even monstrous sins. Conflicting doctrines and contending preachers are all man’s doing and, as we witness today, there is plenty of that going on, not waiting for God’s approval. Concerning Msgr. Esseff and the locution messages, one cannot presume that he knew all along that the prophetic messages were false and therefore should have stopped them, or the Church hierarchy should have condemned them. There were no declared “errors” through the whole series of several years of messages up until this point of a foretold
    “collapse”.
    This is precisely what St. Paul taught regarding prophesy:
    Do not quench the Spirit. Do not despise prophetic utterances. Test everything; retain what is good.
    (1 Thess 5:19-21)
    We can only conclude that there was no official condemnation by the Church (Bishops) because there were no errors in faith or morals up to this point. Likewise, no official approval is given until all activities are concluded. No approval was ever given.
    I am sure that Msgr. Esseff’s participation proceeded up to a point when he detected error in the message. For whatever part he played in shutting down the website immediately, we should give him credit.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Bobby,
    Trying not to be adversarial on my part; the news is filled with predictions of economic collapse. It doesn’t require a divine message to make a prediction that could come true. If I said it’s going to happen next month, it might actually happen next month. I wouldn’t be getting a special message from god, I’m only reading the news. It wouldn’t be considered much of a prediction anyway. From a religious perspective, those that have faith will not be persuaded by a few lines on the internet to waver from their beliefs. A real verifiable major event would open a few eyes. Something like the moon splitting into 2 parts or a new Continent forming in one of the oceans. Dogs start talking, yaknowwhatImean.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

74:
    The economy once again. Apparently, many will be deceived by the antichrist. Here is what Jesus purportedly told a visionary in Ecuador on Sept. 30, 2015: (Partial quote)

BELOVED CHILDREN, THE ECONOMY CONTINUES ITS FALL WITHOUT STOPPING. It is the grand strategy of the Antichrist for humanity to unite themselves in a single currency so they do not starve. The Antichrist moves into its power over humanity.
    YOU, MY CHILDREN, BE STEALTHY, WIN SOULS FOR ME. Do not act like hypocrites as you experience the fulfillment of My Warnings. Be disciples who do not sleep, who do not rest. Announce and denounce the disguises of the Antichrist so that My people wake up. Know well his malevolent plans against My people. The purpose is to gain possession of what belongs to Our Trinity.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Bobby,
    Written on Sept. 30, 2015. I’m sorry but the above isn’t a marvel of prophetic insight. I’l leave you at this point to your own thoughts.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

74:

You might have the wrong idea about current revelation in general. Such messages are typically not intended
    to make world shaking predictions like “the moon splitting into 2 parts or a new Continent forming in one of the oceans. Dogs start talking”. They are to help us avoid dangers, change from our sinful ways, and live according to the Divine Will.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I found this to be an interesting article but I’m hoping that is not prophetic.

“Russia has entered into Syria with great strength and even China has announced that they will be doing so also. This will apparently lead to the Third World War with the United States and its allies and to horrifying spilling of blood until they will all be destroyed.”

“Mishkolitz Rebbe, spoke about the imminent arrival of the Messiah and the War of Gog and Magog. He revealed a surprising interpretation that challenges the usual understanding of where the war will take place, offering reassuring advice as to what we need to do in these darkened times”

In his talk, reported by the Hebrew language website Sod 1820, the Mishkolitz Rebbe explained that, contrary to the Biblical sources which describe the War of Gog and Magog as taking place in Israel, the war has already begun and is taking place in Syria.

“Hassidic Rabbi: War of Gog and Magog Already Began in Syria”

“Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins. The cities of Aroer are deserted; they will be for flocks, which will lie down, and none will make them afraid. The fortress will disappear from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus; and the remnant of Syria will be like the glory of the children of Israel, declares the Lord of hosts.” (Isaiah 17:1-14)

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/50649/hassidic-rabbi-reveals-god-sweetened-judgementon-israel-by-moving-war-gog-magog-syria-jewish-world/

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Good luck to the Rabbi if he thinks WWIII will be fought in Syria rather than Israel. Maybe it’ll start in Syria but WWIII will be fought across much of the globe.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I suspect that WWIII will start with guns and bombs but much of it will be fought with computers. Wrecking havoc on each others computer systems. If the reports are correct, the Trojan Horses are already in computer systems waiting to be unleashed. China and Russia are considered some of the top Cyber Warfare countries, and would like nothing better than to watch our systems grind to a halt.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

There is an old maxim in the business world of “price, quality, service….. pick two”, meaning a business can be the best at any two of those but never all three. Accounting/Finance Depts can have efficiency or control as the top priority but never both. In all facets of life there are choices. Nobody can ever have it all. Concerning our highly computerized and integrated infrastructure, commerce, financial etc networks, as a society we have chosen efficiency and least cost over resiliency. When WWIII comes, what many perceive to be a strength (all those computerized and integrated systems) will prove to instead be our greatest weakness.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.