Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

6. Returning to the Father’s House

Mary

No one asks, “Where does this road lead?” The secular religion sees only the freedom and the removal of restraints, which allow the person to set aside obligations to God and the many moral demands required by the gospels.

So, mankind sets out like the Prodigal Son, its pockets filled with money and away from the father’s authority. But, where does that road lead? Fortunately, in his squalor, the son remembered his father’s house. He realized that even his father’s servants lived better than he. This led to his decision, “I will return to my father’s house”.

Today, however, many of the young born into a secular society have never experienced the heavenly Father’s home. They do not know the Father’s table where the fatted lamb is served. They know only the husks meant for pigs. When the events come and when the prosperity of the secular world collapses, they will be totally lost, unaware of their Father’s house.

I must raise my voice and I must act. I will use these little locutions to preach everywhere. My voice will not be limited to the Churches. I will go and seek out my prodigal children. I will carry them back to the Father’s house. Many, for the first time, will understand what the secular world has stolen from them. Even though they did not grow up in the Church, they will know that they have come home.

O reader, if you are away from the Father’s house, I will lead you back. The heavenly Father, will embrace you and clothe you with peace.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

3. A Voice Going Forth to All the World

Mary

I will not allow the victory gained at the cross to be taken from my hands. Nor will I allow creation which came from the Father’s hands to be seized by another. This is the battle now being waged.

Whose voice will be heard? What path will frail and fragile mankind take? Will the voice of death or the voice of life shape human history? These are vast questions which are being answered every day. Choices are made. Steps are taken. A path is walked. All is determined by the voice that mankind listens to.

How shrill and oh-so-powerful is the voice of darkness. This voice of darkness speaks everywhere, in every aspect of human life, education, morals, politics, economies, wars, weapons, family life. This voice speaks in the quiet of the human heart and in the loudspeakers of mass communication. Can no one silence this voice? It would be easier to count the grains of sand and to know the number of the stars. Such is the helplessness of mankind at this moment.

How pitiful are his efforts! A little light here a small victory there. However, when the voice of darkness is everywhere, do you not perceive? Do you not hear the voice?

The Psalm says, “Their voice goes out to all the earth”. This is God’s promise and I have come to fulfill His words. What is the solution to this world-wide, powerful Satanic voice that constantly claims more victories? Only God’s voice that goes out to all the earth. I am that voice. Clothed with the sun I went forth at Fatima.
    I was meant, like the sun, to go from one end of the earth to the other, but this never took place. The promise still remains. My voice will go forth. These locutions are preparing the way.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, We will never be 100% prepared. I think that you are ahead of the game since you know it is coming and so many do not see what is coming.

Right now the cheapest long term food is rice and beans so buy as much as you can so you can help your family and friends that do not see what is coming.

The Holy Father will be meeting Obama on Sept 23 a date that many have been pointing to for over a year or more. I believe Sept 23 is not the end date but the beginning of a long hard collapse. This total collapse may take 5 to 6 years to happen. How long will it be I do not know but it will be a long one since it will be world wide and may include a large war. I hope I am wrong!!!! I will be very happy to be wrong on this.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Free: The date that concerns me is when the Pope speaks to the UN. I understand that there are going to be approximately 170 world leaders at the UN when he speaks. It strikes me as a target rich environment for someone.

Like you I pray that we are wrong and that peace will prevail. What concerns me is that people who generally do not pay attention to the world around them are making comments about their uneasiness concerning world events.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Previous comments by Mary state that the collapse will come first as a hard shock and everything will be
    in disarray. Great efforts will be made to patch things up and move back towards “normal”. However, this will
    be ineffective, such as the reaction to 9/11 when there was an immediate movement towards faith based life but
    soon afterwards secularism returned. Then a 2nd wave of global disruption will come and be pervasive. Timespans were not given. Her words are all recorded by date at locutions.org

14. The Two Armies 9/14/15

Mary

I bring my children into the full light, so that even in great darkness, they can see that my plan is unfolding. When the events begin, while Pope Francis is in America, all my children will have their great sign that the plan of Fatima and the role of the Woman Clothed With the Sun have been released.

After this event, there will be no turning back. Heaven’s powers will be released. I will come, more and more, onto the world stage. The battle will begin because war has been openly declared.

This means the clear joining of sides. Both armies, good and evil, will gather in battle array. All will be forced to make a decision. Whom will you serve? Who is your king?

It will seem that Satan’s army is much larger and that darkness will certainly win. That is why I must come onto the scene and give forth many clear signs. How can my children enlist in the army if they never see the general and they do not know their king?

I will recruit by signs and by words which interpret the signs. All will experience these signs but, only those who know my words, can interpret them correctly.

You are entering a period of great faith. There will be both darkness and signs in which you can only walk by faith. Other lights will be taken from you. I will train you. I promise you sufficient signs outside of you and enough faith within you. Listen to my words. They will guide you in the darkness that is coming.

Comment by spiritual director: By the September events, we will know that Mary begins her tasks as the Woman confronting Satan’s army.

15. Interpreting the Events 09/15/2015

Mary

As the time grows closer, I must pour out greater gifts of light and understanding. World leaders are concerned with difficulties coming from every side, totally unable to cope with these problems.

In the midst of all these social upheavals stands the world’s economic system, filled with its great weaknesses. The financial resources are not present to deal with the demands, caused so much by the ongoing Syrian revolution. All of these factors will lead to civil unrest that will also be beyond the power of governments.

My words, spoken years ago, that the Syrian revolution would light the fuse by causing structures to fall and stirring unrest are being fulfilled. This instability flows everywhere, with great suffering and no end in sight. This multiplication of problems is Satan’s plan, constantly diverting attention as leaders are forced to confront constantly new disruptions.

The events in September will bring all to a head, a culmination of many weaknesses that breaks out, like a pot that finally boils over for all to see.

This is my teaching. Satan sees it to his advantage to manifest his power in order to encourage those who want to overthrow the West. They will take great joy in the collapse and will see their timetable moved up by many years. They will see the great vulnerability of the West which has allowed itself to become so weak. This will only add to the woes.

However, my children will see the events quite differently. The events will be a sign to them that I have actively begun to assume my role as the Woman and that all I have prepared will also begin to manifest its power. How important are my words to interpret these events.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by BobbyD BobbyD.
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Oh boy. I looked up when the Pope will speak at the UN. Sept 25th, the day I will drive through into NYC to get to Long Island. The good news is with a 36 gallon tank on my F-150 I can drive all the way to Long Island and back on a single tank of gas. Of course, per my usual protocol I will stop and fill my tank before going into the city anyway. I never let myself go below half a tank.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

4. A Flood – But Not Noah’s 09/04/2015
    Mary

A change will come over the whole world. Many will be confused. World leaders will not know what to do. The full extent of the collapse will not be realized at first. Like a flood that claims more and more of the dry ground, people will think that they are safe from its effects. Then, they realize that the flood claims them and their homes.

I hate to speak of this. Yet, it is important for my words to go forth. So much of human life will be touched by these waters of debt. Even so, some areas of the economy will continue, even though it is serious. This collapse is not like the floods of Noah that covered the whole earth.

Most important, how will mankind respond? Will the bankers again tinker with the books? A change here, a change there and all will be as it used to be. Such will be their wisdom but my words go much deeper.

This collapse will offer to the world a great invitation, while there is still time. A new reality will set in. Mankind will have a new perspective. Many, many will just continue as before, cursing what has happened and intent on restoring the previous order. Others will be more perceptive, especially as they listen to my words.

“This is not the time to rebuild but to repent. It is not the time to build new economic skyscrapers but to lay a new foundation of faith deep within. It is time to restore the structures of faith. This collapse will not be the end but it will be a final warning. Other warnings have not been heeded. This warning, you must listen to.”

I have so much to teach. I do not expect you to understand on your own! I do expect you to act according to the words I give you.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So it does look like the collapse is right around the corner.

MB, Do fill up before going into NYC. Go with some extra supplies. I still think it will begin then but will take some days or month to total collapse.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

3. The Pope’s Visit and the Collapse

09/03/2015
    Mary

I cannot say that the economic collapse is distant when really it is near, or that it will be short when really it will be long, or that it will be easy, when really it will be quite difficult. Only truth gives the light needed for hope. So, I will now speak words of truth.

This collapse has been a long time in coming, preceded by many incidents that should have awakened the world. God is not the cause of the collapse and the collapse is not a divine chastisement. The collapse comes because of man’s free will and the choices he has made. The collapse has no purpose. It results from purposeless decisions made from self-interest.

The collapse will not come before Pope Francis comes to America but it will happen while he is in America. I deliberately brought the Pope to America, the world’s financial center, to be here when it takes place. I want him to be part of the picture. I want him to be present. His presence in America will be my sign that the Church is very important in saving mankind from its own follies. Toward the end of his trip, he will have to shift his message and address the new world situation. In this way, I will begin to exalt the Church as a beacon of light in the darkness.

During September, Congress will be voting on the Iran treaty. Terrorism and economic difficulties are the twin evils which will mark the years ahead. All of these good and evil forces, papacy, economic collapse and nuclear war will be merged in a single unforgettable moment, as they all come together in September, 2015.
    locutions.org

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“The collapse will not come before Pope Francis comes to America but it will happen while he is in America. I deliberately brought the Pope to America, the world’s financial center, to be here when it takes place. I want him to be part of the picture. I want him to be present. His presence in America will be my sign that the Church is very important in saving mankind from its own follies. Toward the end of his trip, he will have to shift his message and address the new world situation. In this way, I will begin to exalt the Church as a beacon of light in the darkness”

I’m a cynic of these predictions, not of God or religion, it’s not that I’m a total unbeliever. I am waiting to see what transpires this week almost frightened that they will come to fruition.

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

“74”
    Maybe you are just a cynic of Mary and Her words. She has already spoken of this position:
    Acceptance is fail safe.

Much more important will be the favors coming from these words. Today, walls surround so many hearts. I shout. I cry out. I whisper. I use every possible means to penetrate their souls, but all my methods are useless. Too many walls. Too much security. No felt need for God’s help.

After the events, the walls will collapse and my tiniest whisper will be like a booming voice. My slightest word will be received with the greatest thankfulness. After the events, there will be no walls to keep out my favors. The great blessings can begin.”

see locutions.org 09/10/2015

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Bobby D, about forty five years ago I fully renounced Christianity altogether, to include the Bible (mere mythology, as in Roman, Greek, Norse, etc., as I then saw it) and Jesus Christ (I saw him as nothing more than a mortal man). Forty years ago I was in the middle of an advanced degree program at a Catholic university, and of course spent a lot of time in the university’s library because of the quiet study atmosphere. When my brain got overloaded with my major field of study, but I still had much studying to do on a given day while in that library, I’d take a mini-burnout break and hit the religion shelves for a change of pace.

I somehow always knew there was a God of some sort, but by that point in my life had no idea about the character of God, my relationship with God, etc. I just knew I was known to who/whatever God was and that I’d been helped along the way on a number of occasions in my life. So I would go to the religion shelves, trying to figure out where – if anywhere – I fit, faith-wise. I had many, many questions, researching them in that library, as well as asking many to a co-worker during breaks at work. Five months later my world changed dramatically, and I’ve been solidly in the “Christian camp” so to speak ever since, with solid doctrinal beliefs, and no questions about authenticity – just interesting but relatively unimportant questions about details (I’ve always been the curious type). It was because of honest questions, not arguing, that I ended up where I am today. And it is in that same spirit of non-contention that I honestly ask some questions about this thread, particularly since it has been a rather active one here recently. Like the questions of 40 years ago, I’m asking for information and understanding, not for “conversion” purposes. (That last result came as a complete and unexpected surprise, and not because of any human answers.)

I am puzzled why the referenced web site has no attributed source whatsoever, though it used to be attributed to a Pennsylvania priest, who was getting these “locutions” from an unnamed 3rd party. Why is there no source information provided? Any why would Mary speak so extensively through an individual who is apparently not even an ordained Church official, with the result being forwarded through a relatively low-ranking priest in a U.S. diocese (if he’s even the one still publishing them)? Why would the Pope himself not be receiving these, and having Church authority, be the one to announce them? It would seem reasonable that a priest would have the right to receive revelation for the benefit of those over whom he has charge, but that revelation on behalf of the entire world would not be received by someone not even identified, let alone having recognized authority in the Church organization. After all, that is the rather unique claim of the Catholic Church, that papal authority derives all the way back through the original apostles, to Peter who received it from Jesus Christ, if I am not mistaken. So why would the head of the Church be uninvolved in this revelatory process for something as monumental as the future and salvation of the world?

I am also puzzled why a recent one (above) has Mary speaking as if she is located right “here” in the United States? Said she,

I deliberately brought the Pope to America, the world’s financial center, to be here when it takes place. I want him to be part of the picture. I want him to be present. His presence in America will be my sign … .

And why is it Mary making these decisions, based on her desires, rather than attributing those desires to Jesus Christ or Heavenly Father, whose Church it claims to be? Would not God be the one directing such things?

Perhaps I don’t understand Catholicism sufficiently, but the above questions just seem logical to me, and thus I am wondering. No offense intended. And your answer to 74 that “Acceptance is fail safe” is not comfortable to me. If this proves to be true revelation, then of course accepting and acting on it would be highly beneficial. But if it does fail (i.e. turns out to be false), it could seriously damage the faith of some who accept it, even leading them away from God altogether in disappointment. I know that feeling all to well from more than 45 years ago when I began having serious questions about what I had been taught all my life. Once I started asking adult questions, my questions were very, very inadequately (and erroneously) answered. The unfortunate result back then was my entire renunciation of Christianity – a serious mistake, but only with the hindsight of 40 years of further experience and understanding. Fortunately, I got a 2nd chance. But that doesn’t change the fact that acceptance is not at all fail safe – it only works if it doesn’t fail, and all this is true. Thus, I ask questions to better understand. (Disclosure: because of the nature of my now strong beliefs, I acknowledge being much more than skeptical of this material. But so was I 40 years ago when I began hearing about my current faith.)

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

GeorgiaSaint

I just worked out an extensive reply to your extensive commentary and questions but, while navigating b/t sources,
    it evaporated into cyberspace. Very hard to defeat the evil one. I will get back to you later. Thanks for your interest.
    BobbyD

BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Georgia Saint
    Back to you from where I was deleted at midnight last night.
    From your brief history it sounds like you are blessed indeed. Coming to the light from spiritual darkness is a great gift. Maybe you had a grandma praying for you to discover the important mission that the Father has for you. That is also something one could pray about.
    I too was puzzled why there are no disclosed identities on the “locutions” website but finally accepted it and decided to go along to see where it might lead. Apparently you know about Msgr. John Esseff having been involved, probably as spiritual director for the messenger. His dropping out of the picture seemed like a bad sign and some made it out to be so. However, I have a friend, who has a friend, who knows Msgr. Esseff. BTW, Esseff is not a low-ranking priest (no priest is “low-ranking”, all having been beckoned by Jesus Himself) He assures us that Fr. Esseff is still very much involved. You can go to http://www.msgrjohnesseff.net/
    and listen to some of his podcasts to get the essence of his orthodoxy. Another reason for keeping the locutions operation simple is avoid having people trying to contact the messenger, requesting favors, or asking for special questions to be presented to Mary. Then there are those who will probe identities to find something in the messenger’s background to discredit them with. Also, an organization would have to be set up to answer thousands of emails. While I can see it from this point of view, it does remain a bit of an unanswered question.
    You might recall that most apparitions are to children. Fatima, Lourdes, LaSalette,
    Mdjugorje, Our Lady of Good Hope, etc. as opposed to ordained clergy in the Church. Children do not debate the messages with Mary, or go back and try to second guess motives, and will obediently and accurately convey the message to the higher ups. When the Church hierarchy does get involved it is often an attempt to point out that the content is not of Divine origin. And such revelations are usually never approved until they are concluded. The Church does not want to be blindsided by some additional erroneous message given after official approval.
    Mary frequently states that the Heavenly Father has entrusted some particular project to Her and has given Her the authority and power to carry it out. She reflects the light of the Most Holy Trinity upon the world, and does not create Her own programs. This is evident in the locution messages.
    When I suggested that acceptance of the message about the collapse was “fail safe” I meant that if it did not happen as foretold we would not be any worse off physically or financially. The failure to materialize would only show that these messages are to be discredited, which would not be anything unusual in today’s flakey culture. This should not impact one’s basic faith.
    Here is another reference to an economic collapse by Our Lady, given in Ecuador
    on September 21st. :
    Children, do not search out other paths, face the Truth that was concealed from you, that to those who are deciding the fate of humanity it is necessary for the economy to fall, in order to fully take the reins and implement their evil plans, uniting the Powers around the world and thus taking control of all mankind, by means of a single currency, a single Government and a single religion, under the pretext of eliminating the borders, that man himself created. (computer transl.)

http://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/

We are a few days out from the predicted event. Our protection is in our fervent faith, and holy love.
    BobbyD

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Well, I can only say thank you for the explanation. I think I will leave it at that, as it does not at all square with my understanding and solid beliefs about revelation, authority, etc. And while I have no way of knowing, I suspect you’re quite sincere in what you’re relating. I just see what appears to be internal inconsistency in the messages vs. the position the Catholic Church claims in the world, and the authority of its appointed leaders. And as for referring to Fr. Esseff as lower ranking, I was referring to position within the priesthood line of authority. There are multiple ranks of authority well above him, such as Cardinals and the Pope himself. Relatively speaking, he’s not “right up there” in a position having authority to speak for the Church itself. And that would seem to be another flaw in this. But that’s only my perception based on my own construct for how things really work, and not something I intended to, nor am I willing to argue. That was never my intent. So I’ll leave it here with a simple thank you for the explanation.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.