Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I can’t be the only one who attempts to login to the forum on a cellphone.

Unfortunately, both the previous iphone and the current (new) android won’t allow me to login
    to the forum.

The old forum from the One Year class, I can login to, but this forum, no.

Any ideas?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Wouldnt happen to be an iPhone by chance , would it ? My guess is that an application is interfering with some of the functions on your phone . If your using it for business and your company had new software , or switching over to a new system …..BINGO ! there is your problem . Either way , do yourself a favor , and make a hard copy of your address book numbers . The company I work for is switching over to a new system …….its not on line yet , but its already creating problems with some of the basic , and unrelated functions of the iPhone . Also , Apple has put out some bad updates now and again . They always correct it ……………..but that doesnt help the poor bastard that has to deal with it until they do .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirly,
    I can only login on my cell by using a link created by a previously posted image. When you are not logged in the image is not displayed and a link is displayed.

“Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files. The link brings you to the login menu.”

Edit your first post on this thread adding an attachment. Then when you need a login from a phone search the forum for this thread. Open the thread and use the attachment link to log in.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Can’t help with this conversation. Cell coverage is spotty where I live so I only have a flip phone for when I am in town or traveling. I spend $100 for a year’s service and more minutes that I actually use.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

74, thanks that worked.

Just replaced the iPhone and couldn’t be happier. But now won’t have to lug the laptop to work.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Happy to be a service

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I do the same thing that 74 does…. I just saved the login page for a link as my bookmark on my phone.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

iPhone SE available now. These things are so light and the cams are fantastic. Now that the world knows the Feds couldn’t break into it without hacker assistance.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.