Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

https://news.yahoo.com/missouri-state-senator-arrested-ferguson-police-043702494.html

“KDSK reported that Nasheed was arrested after standing in the street and blocking traffic, then failing to move despite repeated warnings from police.”

Leave it to someone in charge of the “Show Me” state.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

The amazing thing is that she is a big anti-gun legislator. And surprise, surprise she was carrying a 9mm with extra magazines. She stated she needed it for protection. Something she works very hard to deny other citizens of Missouri.

She has reportedly written a proposal that the parents of any new student enrolled in a school must provide information that they own a firearm within 30 days of enrollment.

Liberal hypocrisy personified!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Ferguson Chief Thomas Jackson said Nasheed had a 9 mm handgun in her possession when she was arrested. Nasheed, who says she has a concealed carry permit, told the Post-Dispatch she always carries her gun.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/state-senator-jamilah-nasheed-arrested-in-front-of-ferguson-police/article_bc0bcccc-11b0-5a51-9e73-7ad028efd35a.html

What a piece of work.

Hmmm. More trouble from armed liberal Democrats.
    I still say that all liberal Democrats should be disarmed.
    If it saves one child……

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Absolutely amazing how two-faced people can be. Very interesting, but not surprising, leaked; information saying that forensics and unnamed witnesses (afraid to give names/come forward at time) support the policeman’s account of the incident. The whole town will probably be burnt to the ground next month when the grand jury is predicted to conclude. Did someone/group put something in the water there or something? Unh, unh, unh.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree, no liberal should own a gun period!

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

*shrug* if the majority of people are against guns in general, I expect that to get re elected they will take that stance regardless of their personal beliefs.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Hopefully they will prosecute her because if they don’t it will just encourage more “the rules don’t apply to me” behavior. Most likely the charges will be dropped however.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.