Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Freedom – oh, I know brother; I read more than a couple knock down arguments here! But just like you so eloquently stated, the right of free speech is for all. Matter of fact, I think that it applies more to the person who has something controversial to say than it does to the person who just agrees with the crowd at the specific moment. The controversial side “needs” more protection so they don’t get shouted down by others who disagree. Despite disagreements, any and all opinions should be heard.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Many views are represented about political, social/cultural, religious, etc, Sometimes a poster will be challenged but not often. What I don’t like to see is someone intentionally posting bad advice that willl be harmful to others.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Tweva, good to hear from you, I missed this post the other day but its good to hear things are going good.

Hectic, I understand that, I have half a dozen jobs I need to finish by the end of the week. Customers have been more than a little on edge, in a gunshop can make it very interesting.

There’s a lot of concern, worry and even some panic going around, even around here in the middle of nowhere. The sheeple are still oblivious but thoae who are watching are getting more concerned every day.

Again good to hear from you.

Frozenthunderbolt
    Frozenthunderbolt
    Survivalist
    member4

Not dead guys :-)

Been in the garden a lot, and also back to school and busy.
    Got out to the range last weekend and was making 130m shots on a 30cm gong with my ‘sniper’ .22 – Good fun, and nice to be back outside again (weather has been shocking up until recently)
    I’ll try stop in a bit more often again.

-FT

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

When life keeps me busy I think about and miss the members on the forum. Very good company ! Next time, before I run for fresh air somewhere in the African bush, I will excuse myself first.

Darin Prentice
    Darin Prentice
    Survivalist
    member4

march 20 to sep 19… 6 months in the rough bush. not much gold, but a lot of learning done. writing a book of everything and anything that worked, went wrong, or could prepare better for in the futer. gotta say… theres something to be said for having a vast tract of land in the cariboo high country. peace and quiet, fresh air and clean food. now that im back in town, i find myself wanting to endure a winter in them same mountains. realisticaly i need a second person for the long haul. i havent had much time with internet conection and cell reception is fuzzy at the best of times…..but i ask myself this, if i dont get reception then why do i keep getting messages that i owe money, or i keep getting voice mail… yet i cant use my phone due to lack of service.
    well… first day back… hello to all… IM ALIVE… Darin…

Prepare, Preserve, Protect...

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Darin, welcome back.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome back Darin, hope you tell us some of the things you learned.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.