Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

Here are a few instances of laziness that amused me. If anyone has some more, go ahead and post them.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Good photos, lol.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

i call it art
    yep… art of avoiding any “hard work”
    or just “creative” in making unusual thing

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I know the road kill ones could not have happened in the Appalachia parts of the US. It wouldn’t have been around long enough to get painted or the road crew would have taken it home with them…..

Just saying……

http://ageofdecadence.com

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Haha, awesome. We see examples like this here every day. People here in SE Asia are experts in taking it easy and relaxing (but then again they can be really tough hard workers as well).

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Why didn’t I think of this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Just reading a very good book about Vietnam, Rhodesia and Lebanon.

The Bleed.

But in one part, the author relating his experiences about the Rhodesian Army (RLI) and one of his fellow officers pointed out that when you find yourself having to climb a big hill/mountain, put the laziest person you have on point (in the lead), as they will invariably find the easiest way up the hill.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I have always heard it said that laziness is the beginnings of efficiency. They will in fact find the simplest and fastest way to get something done. The workmanship might suck but at least you get to see a fast way of doing something.

Profile photo of Vadim
    Vadim
    Survivalist
    member3

Extreme, and often funny, pictures can be found everywhere, single word repeated into oblivion becomes meaningless.

I strongly believe, that laziness is a huge source of technological progress. I also believe that average (heterosexual) man is substantially lazier, than average (heterosexual) woman, and that is the exact reason, why vast majority of successfull inventors

are

men.

On an unrelated note, watch, how at least half of the above pictures have something to do with roads and transportation. Easily accessible petroleum scarcity will put an end to many of those things and jokes they give rise to.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.