Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The Middle East is close to an all out war.

Middle East falls further into chaos, endangering Israel and US influence

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/11/smoldering-middle-east-leaves-white-house-struggling-on-message-response/

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

It’s a big mess down there. Ukraine looks like an ongoing war too. Not a good year in terms of peace. I hope nobody gets dragged into any of this.

What is your take on what the US government will do about the Israel situation?

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

The US will do nothing. Afraid to piss off the Arabs and afraid to piss off Israel.
    Robin

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

It could be culmination of years of bad decisions, or no decisions, or backing up wrong sides or similar. In any case this time I believe it is close to some bigger event.
    We ll see, I think more bigger sides will pulled in with or without their will.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Many at silverdoctors think this is TPTB’s attempt at a false flag to either:

A: Prop up and stabilize the petrodollar

or, if unsuccessful,

B: Provide cover and an “excuse” for the demise of the petrodollar.

Most think “B” but with a side order of “A”. As you may know, this is like the third attempt at drawing the U$A into yet another Middle East War. Political suicide here in the U$ to support this war, but that is why they are allowing ISIS to run amok and threaten Baghdad. No reasonable person who supported the Iraq war would want to see all of that activity and bloodshed go for naught, at least that is the emotion they are pumping, as they beat the war drums…

We are under constant manipulation by the media, banks and government. CONSTANT. This cartoonish photo-chop I built was for the bank$ter$, but it fits across the board…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

I recall that God said in the Bible that those nations who Bless Israel will be Blessed and those who curse it will be cursed. The current Traitor in Thief has made it clear that he will not support Israel which should come as no surprise since he is a muslim.

Those of us who respect God’s word need to pray for Israel for the survival of both of our countries are tied together.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Israel and Hamas going at it now. Libya problems erupt. etc etc.
    Robin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.