Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/28/the-new-normal-15-people-shot-some-as-young-as-11-years-old-in-miami-nightclub-melee/

So the first question, why are children as young as 11 at a Miami nightclub at 1am?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

In answer to your question of why 11 yo children are at a nightclub , most likely because their parents had them when they were 15 or 16 . Welcome to modern liberal morality .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

With curfews, and other legal issues, again why weren’t these kids in bed?
    Having three kids myself, them being up at 1am, is unusual to say the least.

When did tjis become acceptable?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

OK I have lived in Miami for 53 years and by looking at the images this is a black neighborhood that maybe close to over town Miami which is no where close to where I live. These black clubs are in very bad areas and have had many shootings in the passed. Many are drug or gangs and some do start at age 11.

Now the Miami Herald is just a little gun control media types where I have not seen on the news any AK-47s shootings at all. What happens all the time with the drug gangs there is hand gun shootings. believe me if there was any AK-47 shooting the Miami Herald would have it on there front page!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Whirlibird wrote:</div>With curfews, and other legal issues, again why weren’t these kids in bed?<br>
    Having three kids myself, them being up at 1am, is unusual to say the least.

When did tjis become acceptable?

Heck, you won’t ever find me up at 1AM….

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Whirly- parts of Miami, although I lived there long ago but am sure are same, are a law unto themselves. Bad areas as Freedom said. Florida, because of its location and climate etc, is a magnet for illegal immigrants and drug smuggling. Lots of people that were drawn by the sunshine and warm weather…only to find it can be a paradise for fools only. Palm Beach on south is one big huge city really – unless you know where you are you have no idea you aren’t in either WPB/FTL or Miami. All looks the same. Developed? Oh yeah.I agree with Freedom – this is not at all surprising about the teens being out that late.Pockets of drugs, poverty, crime – all surrounded by glitz, glamor etc. Better know where you are going when you drive around down there. Many peeps just living in a fairy tale, waiting to ‘make it’ like in Vegas. Miami attracts a lot of wealth. Enuf said.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

tweva is right, Miami attracts a lot of wealth from all over the world, condos keep selling even when thinks were down all over the country. Their where groups from Europe, Canada, South Americans, Russians in the South Beach area, all buying condos like there was no tomorrow. The rest of Miami which I call the people that have lived here for more then 20 years or more where just seeing this groups from other countries moving to Miami to there concrete condos.

I live in a house and would never live in a condo.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

OH! Forgot!

Freedom – I looked up where that night club is located in Miami. LIBERTY CITY!! Big darn surprise…NOT. I worked on NW 79th street during the riots in the ’80’s and the Haitian boat people crisis – what a pit of a place, sad to say. Even with no windows and alarm systems and grills/grates the crime around there was terrible. Although it was convenient to the port for us being ship managers, the company shortly moved. Was relieved. Dangerous place. Guess it hasn’t changed any. Check the demographics near the end – and near the beginning how the area came to be – housing project in the 30’s.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes tweva, Liberty City will never change, it is like another world there. The city government has pumped millions into that area but money can’t change that. It is the most dangerous place in Miami but no one goes there.

In the 50+ years that I have lived here I have only gone though Liberty City two times and the two times I carry my weapon.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.