Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

In one of Selco’s blog entries he talks about being a nurse, his EDC and his list of items to have when SHTF. In a meeting with a group tonight the term “Patriot Nurse” was used. I was told it was a place to find the unusual stuff you would want to have on hand.

http://thepatriotnurse.com/

On the top of the page click on “Medical Supply Stash.”
    Robin

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Thanks for the link. I will review it later after I run some errands. I know that home treatment of ebola patients is not really feasible, but the current situation is a good reminder to think through what we have on hand for medical supplies for all of the other SHTF possibilities.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I took a look and her recommended purchases is quite an extensive list. I have some of it already but it’ll take some effort to sift through it all. I am intrigued by the training classes she offers. Has anyone here taken them? Do you need to be a nurse of medical person of some sort already in order to get value out of it? I ask because I am interested in getting some basic training for “just in case” purposes. I have no delusions that I can become qualified for much but any medical knowledge is better than none.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

I only use the site to get stuff. Already linked in for RN and Homeopathic hands on hints from a member.
    Robin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.