Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Why has this not been in all the news media? Well because it happen in CHICAGO The gun control capital!

http://offgridsurvival.com/chicagomassshooting/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Because they don’t want to talk about most shootings being black on black drug & gang related crime. It doesn’t fit the “white men are the problem” agenda.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Cause only conservatives are the violent types who would do such a thing.

Not one or more of Zeros zeros.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

News said 14 dead, 68 wounded.. of course, it was just “people”… no mention of who or what.. except one. Some mother having a grill out at the local park caught a bullet. Cue the obligatory crying, wailing, “somebody gotta do somethin'”, candlelight vigils, etc.. and all of that will accomplish… nothing.

How’s those harsh gun control laws working out for ya, Chigagostan?

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Chicagostan? Hardly.

At least the people of Afghanistan get to keep an AK in the house legally, they can get a “permit”.

Chicago is still in the stone age in comparison.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

With few exceptions news media outlets are mearly extensions of the democratic party. Expecting any kind of truthfulness is delusional.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

There used to be a billboard looking over the Chicago Skyway that asked you not bring a gun into the city. I can just imagine a car load of gang bangers from Gary or Detroit saying, “We’ve got to turn around, I’ve got my 9 on me.” Typical delusional liberal thinking.

Of course the media doesn’t want to talk about it. I was surprised when the Today show did a piece on it this morning. And the Godfather (Mayor) was shown talking about it being a city wide problem, not a SouthSide problem. Though the vast majority of the shootings take place on the SouthSide.

Love the city hate the politics.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It’s been a number of years but I’ve been to Chicago a few times and liked it back then, but I wouldn’t go there these days. The young thugs have assaulted folks for fun in some of the better areas and so to my way of thinking just staying in the good parts of the city can’t be assumed to be safe anymore. Yes that can happen anywhere but the Mayor, other govt.leaders, and the media refuse to even acknowledge which segment of society the problems are coming from. If you can’t acknowledge a problem exists the chances of solving it are close to nil.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

When the SHTF the demonic rats will lose a disproportionately large number of voters…
    Just Sayin’!

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Politicians don’t want to solve problems, they only want to use problems as issues to get re-elected and make money. If you remove the incentives to increase the population size and reduce the number of entitled dependents belonging to single parent families by making them responsible for the cost of having childern these problems would largely go away.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, They will lose voters but I real think if the SHTF they don’t care since they believe they will win against us.

I also think that the gangs will destroy Chicago in a SHTF.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.