Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

You don’t want to get me going on civil asset forfeiture either. I predict that a real growth area for turning more law abiding folks into felons is going to be environmental laws. A simple example might be my weed-whacking around the edge of my pond.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Tolik,

I do not want this to turn into a “Let’s all dogpile on Whirl” situation. He’s a good man, and an asset, and is entitled to his opinion.

But the problem – if you take what he is advocating – is if you push that way of thinking to it’s logical conclusion (and the Government will) is that a government that disregards the supreme law of the land at will and when they see fit, using any justification they can dream up (or even no justification at all), can hardly be said to be a legitimate government.

Which begs the very scary question: What happens when your government is illegitimate? If they are disregarding the supreme law of the land at will, then they have abandoned the right to rule. “Voting” will accomplish nothing. It will accomplish nothing because they have a monopoly on sanctioned violence and the threat of same and feel they can safely ignore you and your puny vote.

Voting accomplishes nothing now… Northwest University did a Marvel Mashup with Princeton and they conducted a study – “Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups and Average Citizens,” – that proves beyond any doubt that we currently live in an Oligarchy.

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2014/04/16/new-report-from-princeton-and-northwestern-proves-it-the-u-s-is-an-oligarchy/

Congress overwhelmingly voted and did what it wanted the vast majority of the time, disregarding the wishes and will of the citizenry – instead choosing to bow to special interests and moneyed contributors. Even when the citizenry was overwhelmingly against something that was up for a vote – 80% – they still blew off what we wanted and did what they wanted… bank bailouts, Obongocare, etc.

As Agents of the State, cops enforce the will of their paymasters. Combine this with the fact that we know the entire Law Enforcement/Courts/Prison System is a corrupt racket directed by corporations and, well… a very nasty picture starts to emerge. Especially when you consider the DoJ has gone completely off its axle…

Which brings us back to the beginning… What happens when your government is illegitimate?

And when corporations combine with government to rule a country, then that my friend, is Fascism… which means cops, as Agents of the State, are by default, Sturmabteilung. Whether they believe it or not, whether they agree with it or not, that is what they are… facts do not cease to exist because they are unpopular.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Watching Kabuki Theater, also known as “Da N00ze”, and they were talking about the surviving Snackbar on trial for the Boston bombing…

A few thoughts…

1. The US Government allowed those Snackbars into the country without vetting them, even though they are from a country notoriously hostile to the US.

2. Even after the Russians told the FBI that these two Snackbars were bad news, that warning went ignored. In fact, just the opposite occurred – they were rewarded with monies taken from the taxpayers.

3. The two Snackbars did something heinous, which allowed the cops – Agents of the State – an excuse to break out all their 1033 Program gear and play soldier, all the while wiping their hindquarters with the Supreme Law of the Land.

4. When pressed about the Constitutionality of their actions, vague notions of “safety” were cited – even though the actions of the Government up to that point ran contrary to the very notion of “safety”. Actually, their actions could be directly inferred to be fostering the environment where such actions can take place – and the surviving Snackbar was, in fact, discovered by a Citizen outside the area where the cops were focusing their attention…

Now, each of these things on it’s face can scream “Incompetence”.

But line up the bread crumbs, and once again, a very disturbing picture emerges…

Much like how the Government used Prohibition. They literally created the environment that allowed the criminal element in society to flourish, then used that as an excuse to rescind the rights of the Citizenry (NFA34).

Which also echos the so-called “War on Drugs”. Create the criminal environment, then use that as an excuse to “crack down on drugs” and it’s bye bye Liberty…

And Gunwalker. Send huge amounts of weapons across the border where the cartels are sure to obtain them. Then, when all of Hell breaks loose here in the US (thanks to forcing ICE to abandon the border), use that as an excuse to craft new Draconian anti-gun laws…

There’s just too much precedence for this kind of thing to be considered just incompetence. Yes, sometimes folks attribute some nefarious plot to the government’s actions when it’s just probably incompetence… but when it happens over and over and over? Ehhh… I’m starting to think that them using the Bill Engvall excuse: “I’m just a guy!” is a load of green horse s*^t…

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Malgus!! Thought they got you or something haha. Good to see you back!

And good posts!

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Thanks bro..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Me too Malgus! Missed you Bro! Great post.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Malgus!! Thought they got you or something haha. Good to see you back!

And good posts!

I was wondering what happened to him as well. I guess his online SERE classes paid off?

http://ageofdecadence.com

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Gus, welcome back.

Still don’t agree with you but it’s more a matter of points than intent.

Agree to disagree, leave it at that.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

You don’t want to get me going on civil asset forfeiture either. I predict that a real growth area for turning more law abiding folks into felons is going to be environmental laws. A simple example might be my weed-whacking around the edge of my pond.

Or how about the local welder who built a pond?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/14/wyoming-welder-faces-fine-for-building-pond-on-his-own-property/

Need to check what’s going on with this, he’s a nice guy.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I was wondering what happened to him as well. I guess his online SERE classes paid off?

Heh…

No, just busy. 13 consecutive anti-miracles… just one thing after another. Got pounded by snow, then the wife notices a leak in the laundry room ceiling. Then the heater core on the truck crapped out. Then more snow, plus minus cold. Etc, etc…

Just one thing after another. But, I got some wiggle room so I thought I would stop by and see how my favorite bunch of malcontents were doing…

Some interesting things popping up… DoJ getting the smackdown in federal court, so they pull a foot-stamping act and “suddenly” decide to ban M855 ammo two days afterwards… Obongocare being challenged… more portents from economists about Economic Ragnarök…

Should make for an interesting year…

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirli, my pond is man-made by a previous owner and sometimes I think I’d like to have it dredged to remove decades of muck accumulation to restore it to its original depth, but no way am I subjecting myself to the regulators for such an endeavor.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MtB, Without question your pond would turn out to be ilegal. However if there are no records it must have been there before the EPA was invented, so no problem.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, it definitely was build post-EPA creation but in the early years they were focusing on actual polluted rivers and such and hadn’t stretched their tentacles into everyone’s backyards. I have no idea what records might exist concerning its construction. At any rate, I suspect the EPA will generate a whole new generation of felons to fill the coffers of the “justice” system.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hmm as you know they want to control every spittle of water. I would just ask locally someone knowledgeable that is not connected to any government, maybe a excavating contractor if he thought you would need permits from your local government. Let him extrapolate.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mt Biker, Out of pure curiosity, how big is your pond?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.