Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Gold 2 *shakes fist*

http://www.france24.com/en/20141127-suit-says-goldman-sachs-others-rigged-metals-prices/

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I agree on this one. They want the prices of gold and silver to go down. Is it to buy more or to have the value of China and Russia come down because of there gold reserves. Remember that the dollar is valued on oil trade and the dollar has gone up this last two to three months. So I am not 100% sure why it is going on but they do have a reason.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I also think it maybe a good time to buy gold and silver since the prices have come down.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

I agree, it has to be physical tho.

When i was in the bush i ran into a man off the grid, but in my area on work. Told me tom clancy was bang on with most of his books, we had a long discussion about that plane they wanted absolutely everyone to know was missing… anyway.

was watching a tom clancy yesterday, i can go back and find the title if anyone is interested.

Scarey the similarity of todays circumstances. oil at 79 a barrel, dollar all wonkey, russia…

don’t want to ruin the plot.

Certainly some brilliant people out there. I hope they square their boots in evils brown eye.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.