Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, I believe there are good and bad in everyone nation. Look out of everyone here I would be the one you would think to have a problem with the Russians because of what help they gave Cuba and Castro. But I have some friends here that are Russians and are very good guys. So you are right that the same thing that happens with the word Latins being grouped together is not right the same goes for Russians.

Now that I said all that was on my mind I have to tell you that the information in the news media about what happen with the downing of mh17 does look fishy and I am not sure who shoot it down, but Putin has been getting in the way of the bankers that want to do a one world order by creating his own banking system with China, Brazil, Argentina, and other counties which is a no no to the elite bankers which want to control all monies world wide.

So I am thinking false flag and we have to keep our minds and eyes open to all ideas of what they are trying to do. I do agree with you that in Russia Communism is not alive right now. I am not sure what we would call it but it is not Communism.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

74 , I think it was somebody in NATO ( aligned with the west ) or a Ukrainian nationalist . If the cold war is reinvigorating , its because WE started it . I mention communism because that is where the propaganda and fear conditioning of the american people started in the US , way back in the late 40’s . We need to think for ourselves and stop criticizing them and their laws , Americans seem to have a real problem accepting the idea that other countries DO have the right to run things their own way , weather we agree with it or not , we criticize Russia for persecuting **** , but say NOTHING about the Saudi’s or other arabs we are swapping spit with , about their persecution of non muslim religion and women , etc . Russia in this situation is a convenient scape goat . I suspect the west trying to set things up ………….fear their agenda far more than Russia s. Besides , who cares , not to be cold , but it does not concern us , what we still need to be concerned about , more than anything else , is fighting the rapidly growing fascism of the state here at home .

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

I am suspicious of any unified front that seems designed to cause the public to think in a certain direction. The common characteristics are the “Everyone knows this is true” argument, the “Authorities say it is so” argument, the “Media is saying it is so” argument, and the “Anyone who disagrees or even questions us is wrong, an idiot, a terrorist, or insane” argument.

For MH17 there is lots of wind and noise and waving about of arms coming from the Australian government and supported by the media. It’s evident they are trying to push a line, and that suggests to me that an agenda is under way. It’s unlikely anyone outside of Australia would normally see this as I’m sure it’s for local consumption.

As soon as the US blamed Russia for the attack PM Tony Abbott came out and blamed them too, even though, as we know, the evidence isn’t in even now, and no investigation will happen for some time, if ever. He then sent a diplomatic accusation to the Russians, accusing them of the foul deed. He has now sent the Foreign Minister to the US to promote tough measures against Russia, and put a resolution against Russia at the UN. Why all this activity? Granted there were a number of Australians on that flight, but his reaction the the attack is greater than one would normally expect. From the strength of his reaction one would almost think that Putin owed him money.

Then there are the media manipulations, such as

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/mh17-tragedy-a-symptom-of-the-new-world-disorder-20140719-zuqfa.html

which is an opinion piece masquerading as news, automatically pointing the finger at Russia and bemoaning that tougher sanctions haven’t been enabled.
    Or this: “Top conspiracy theories sparked by MH17 disaster”

http://www.theage.com.au/world/top-conspiracy-theories-sparked-by-mh17-disaster-20140720-zuz2w.html

which is designed to mock anyone who thinks that the official line is possibly untrue and should be labeled as a “conspiracist”. Have a look at that link: you may find yourself on it and labeled as a crazy person.

My point is that there is clearly a line being pushed in the western media. I don’t know that Russia didn’t do the attack, but because the west is so obviously pushing one unified line [Ukraine=good innocents and victimised by bad guys; Russia=bad guys] and refusing to consider that the Ukraine government may be responsible, causes me to disbelieve what I’m being told.

Regrettably many fall for this guff because people have a normalcy bias to believe what authorities tell them and can’t comprehend they may be lied to.

I have learned a long time ago that there are no “white hats”; Russia isn’t a darling of doing the right thing and I am not defending Russia. I am criticising the obvious attempt at public manipulation we are experiencing, which should be a cause of distrust against those pushing it.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>elijah wrote:</div>I am suspicious of any unified front that seems designed to cause the public to think in a certain direction. The common characteristics are the “Everyone knows this is true” argument, the “Authorities say it is so” argument, the “Media is saying it is so” argument, and the “Anyone who disagrees or even questions us is wrong, an idiot, a terrorist, or insane” argument.

For MH17 there is lots of wind and noise and waving about of arms coming from the Australian government and supported by the media. It’s evident they are trying to push a line, and that suggests to me that an agenda is under way. It’s unlikely anyone outside of Australia would normally see this as I’m sure it’s for local consumption.

As soon as the US blamed Russia for the attack PM Tony Abbott came out and blamed them too, even though, as we know, the evidence isn’t in even now, and no investigation will happen for some time, if ever. He then sent a diplomatic accusation to the Russians, accusing them of the foul deed. He has now sent the Foreign Minister to the US to promote tough measures against Russia, and put a resolution against Russia at the UN. Why all this activity? Granted there were a number of Australians on that flight, but his reaction the the attack is greater than one would normally expect. From the strength of his reaction one would almost think that Putin owed him money.

Then there are the media manipulations, such as

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/mh17-tragedy-a-symptom-of-the-new-world-disorder-20140719-zuqfa.html

which is an opinion piece masquerading as news, automatically pointing the finger at Russia and bemoaning that tougher sanctions haven’t been enabled.<br>
    Or this: “Top conspiracy theories sparked by MH17 disaster”

http://www.theage.com.au/world/top-conspiracy-theories-sparked-by-mh17-disaster-20140720-zuz2w.html

which is designed to mock anyone who thinks that the official line is possibly untrue and should be labeled as a “conspiracist”. Have a look at that link: you may find yourself on it and labeled as a crazy person.

My point is that there is clearly a line being pushed in the western media. I don’t know that Russia didn’t do the attack, but because the west is so obviously pushing one unified line [Ukraine=good innocents and victimised by bad guys; Russia=bad guys] and refusing to consider that the Ukraine government may be responsible, causes me to disbelieve what I’m being told.

Regrettably many fall for this guff because people have a normalcy bias to believe what authorities tell them and can’t comprehend they may be lied to.

I have learned a long time ago that there are no “white hats”; Russia isn’t a darling of doing the right thing and I am not defending Russia. I am criticising the obvious attempt at public manipulation we are experiencing, which should be a cause of distrust against those pushing it.

You might like this one: http://www.prisonplanet.com/what-the-media-wont-report-about-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh17.html

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Prison Planet: “The real point is, it’s very difficult to get accurate information so everybody engages in propaganda. At this point it would be unwise to say the Russians did it, the Ukrainian government did it, or the rebels did it. Is it so hard to simply demand a real investigation?”

Best thing they said.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, your right on this one, no one will know what really happen. The news media will say Russia did it but there are to many interest in this area of the world.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It is possible that pro-Russian nationalists in the Ukraine shot down the plane by mistake thinking it was a military plane. They have missiles but possibly not the sophisticated equipment to know exactly what it is that missile is aimed at. The Russians themselves would know what it is they are shooting at. I doubt the Russians would have shot it down because they’d of known they’d be blamed. It wouldn’t have served their purposes. If it wasn’t a tragic mistake, the question really does come down to who would benefit from knowingly shooting down a passenger liner. I can’t see how the Russians would have benefited. Who benefits from a larger war? Big defense corporations/banks? The Ukrainian govt (figuring they’d get support from the US/Europe)?, the pro-Russian nationalists that figure Russia would be blamed, a larger war would ensue and Russia would come to their aid? Someone else?

Regardless of who did it and why, whereas no good can come of it, we are at grave risk that one of these events/crises is going to set in motion WWIII.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MTB,
    Russia can benefit from a larger war. To the victor go the spoils of war. Remember Putin changed the whole attitude when they took Crimera. Russia knew they were challenging the world to a fight when they did that. Nobody came to defend the Ukraine, so it’s a green light. If I wanted a fight with you, I will instigate the fight and get you to swing first in front of witnesses so I can say it was you who started it. Go ahead hit me you little piece of ………

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Anselm wrote:

You might like this one: http://www.prisonplanet.com/what-the-media-wont-report-about-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh17.html

Yes I did; Ron Paul spoke good sense in my opinion.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

I also slowly starting to believe that we not gonna find out what is really happened there, some versions of truth will be there, but yes there are huge opportunity for good old propaganda.

We ll see is this gonna be start of something big.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

From years of working investigations, this is going to take more than a while to gather all the facts.

The problem is that until all the facts are known, supposition and guesswork will taint everyone’s minds.

Once the facts are established, it will still be hard to convince those hung up on their favorite conspiracy theory, if at all possible.

Right now we have a bunch of circumstantial evidence, and it leads one way. It may be the right way, but without evidence, its all still circumstantial.

We all need to tread lightly, this is not a time to jump to regrettable conclusions.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

http://cassad-eng.livejournal.com/

Few articles on the subject

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.