Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Some people seem to be looking for reasons to kill people. Some people seem to be hungry for war. People died on the 17 th July. and many more died the day after in Gaza. And now some nations want to kill more people so that they can feel better? What a joke… a very sad joke. Because the very same people craving to kill people might just get their wish soon – but this time it will not be on television or some far away country – it will be at home in your very nice country of freedom. You will see death around you.

Be careful what you wish for.

One of the laws of the Bible is that it is wrong to lie. The U.S. government is lying to their people and I suddenly realized that the people see these lies as the truth, they are willing to fight and die for these lies (example? the reason we are in other countries killing people for the last ten years).
    Now the the rest of the world is expected to also believe the lies (the reason we should not be seen as the world number one terrorists). The world looks at Americans wondering what goes on in their heads and hearts? The truth is there for all to see. Do they think we are stupid?

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

MountainBiker – relax and enjoy your weekend I say. As odd, tragic and scurrilous as this event is….this is not ‘it’….IMHO…it is but one of many lead-up events. I predict we will never know the ‘truth’, this will be ‘topic of the day’ for a while…until it’s not and something else takes it’s place; bu,t none of the parties involved are gonna step of the cliff yet to start anything. My gut tells me it will be Israel that actually, and quite suddenly, starts the **** that will spiral into ww3. Just my opinion.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Leopard, I don’t think the people in the U.S. are all going for the lies, I say it is a 50/50 that see the lies but the numbers are getting bigger. There are more Dem turning and seeing all the lies so the numbers are closer to 60% see the lies. O is having a hard time proving anything these days.

tweva, I also think that the last world war WWIII is going to start with Israel and end with Israel. The Bible points to the end of times there. God wants us all to prepare as best as we can and to believe in him, God Bless You.

Profile photo of chris.alaska
    chris.alaska
    Survivalist
    member2

50/50 is way high, freedom. Mainstream media corps would be broke if your numbers were accurate; they are the ones selling the fantasy. I’m thinking maybe 5% have some clue regarding the bad stuff done around the globe (and in the U.S.), under the guise of protecting U.S. interests.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MTB,
    I don’t believe Obama has any intention of stopping Iran from doing anything and never did. I don’t believe it is incompetence. Same with our boarder situation, someone is making things happen. These are planned events.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Whirlibird wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Anselm wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Whirlibird wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Anselm wrote:</div>Here is the truth:

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/07/17/sanctions-airliners-paul-craig-roberts/

Truth is flexible, give me the solid facts.

Solid fact 1: Paul Craig Roberts is one of the most intelligent men ever to come out of the Administration. And one of the best informed.

Solid fact 2: Cui bono? Only the U.S. and its Kiev puppet benefit from this crime. There is no way Putin would hand them that.

Solid fact 3: http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/07/09/washingtons-arrogance-will-destroy-empire-paul-craig-roberts/

Enjoy.

Those weren’t facts.<br>
    Those were opinions and interpretations.

Supposition and guesswork do not equal fact.

I knew months ago that false-flag incidents to demonize Russia would be everywhere. The principle of “cui bono?” normally points out the true culprit.

This may help you to see the whole situation in real perspective:

http://openrevolt.info/2014/03/08/alexander-dugin-letter-to-the-american-people-on-ukraine/

And this: http://rt.com/news/173976-mh17-crash-questions-ukraine/

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>tweva wrote:</div>MountainBiker – relax and enjoy your weekend I say. As odd, tragic and scurrilous as this event is….this is not ‘it’….IMHO…it is but one of many lead-up events. I predict we will never know the ‘truth’, this will be ‘topic of the day’ for a while…until it’s not and something else takes it’s place; bu,t none of the parties involved are gonna step of the cliff yet to start anything. My gut tells me it will be Israel that actually, and quite suddenly, starts the **** that will spiral into ww3. Just my opinion.

Tweva, I believe that too. You may enjoy the prophecies of Elder Paisios of the Holy Mountain (Mt. Athos). I don’t know if the prophecies are spurious, but they are so realistic that they make total sense. They can be found all over the Orthodox Christian part of the Internet (just look up “Prophecies of Elder Paisios” in Google and press “Enter”) and, basically, indicate that the war will start precisely when the Israelis start to “rebuild” their temple at the current site of the Al Aqsa Mosque. I say “rebuild” in quotation marks because the temple was never there to begin with. The phony Temple Mount is actually the site of the old Roman fort called Antonia. The temple itself was on a lower mountain close by, which had a great source of water but is today a junkier part of Jerusalem, so the Israelis are pointing at a more distinguished area as the true site. And yes, the famous “Wailing Wall” actually helped to hold up the old Roman fort; it had nothing to do with the temple. Should this topic interest you, I can send you info. But, for the moment, let’s get back to Ukraine.

In a separate post, I have just restated that the old Roman judicial principle of “cui bono?” (“to whom goes the profit?”) normally points directly at the real culprit. As this country thrives on demonizing Russia, I knew, from the beginning of the Ukrainian tragedy, that Russia would be slandered again and again through false-flag attacks. Note that the plane was far off its normal course; that itself stank. That Russia would reap no benefit from such an act. That the U.S. and its Kiev puppet would reap the benefit of pushing their reluctant European allies into active hostility towards Russia. The situation is very clear.

This may help you to understand what is really happening in Ukraine:

http://openrevolt.info/2014/03/08/alexander-dugin-letter-to-the-american-people-on-ukraine/

And it is the Russians who demand a full investigation of the latest atrocity:

http://rt.com/news/173976-mh17-crash-questions-ukraine/

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

You are right, Freedom. ” I don’t think the people in the U.S. are all going for the lies, I say it is a 50/50 that see the lies but the numbers are getting bigger ”

Just like a person can not say that all South African’s support bombing innocent people – something Nelson Mandela was quite good at. And you can not say that all Russians and Ukrainians are bad.. The hatred some people have towards Russia is unhealthy.
    My own personal experience is that Russian people are very good people. Mostly calm and in control – they think before they speak. They are proud people. They work hard and are honest in their business. And they’ve got beautiful strong. woman ! Surely they have the right to defend their people and country if being attacked. And they are not aggressive people… so why are people be so scared of them?

There is definitely good and evil in this world. And maybe there is a time for war. But I can not see how war can make the world a better place. It is breaking things down, just creating more sadness, pain and death. Isn’t it what evil wants – for human kind to suffer?

The evil media wants people to get emotional and then make emotional decisions . Even if that decision is to not stop them from killing innocent people. And by innocent people I mean MEN, women and children. I always wonder why it is okay to kill someones son, father or brother..? Can you replace your son or father?

Last thought for now – It is time to prepare for disasters that is not so natural. There is enough keyboard warriors in our modern world that think that WWIII will bring peace and prosperity on earth…

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Anselm,<br>
    In the end I would be very surprised if the benefactors of this crime turn out to be anyone you think they are now. You don’t know how many layers of deception there are in play.

Actually, 74, I’ve paid attention to Russia and its Ukrainian region all my life, speak Russian with native fluency and know those “layers of deception”. The layers always point to London, Washington and Tel Aviv.

Note that there are many good people on this blog and on blogs similar to it but they are normally misled in the “Steve Quayle” way. Steve has encyclopedic knowledge or survivalism, which deserves praise. Also, he points out unerringly tremendous things which are wrong with the U.S. today, which also deserves praise. And then he spews all his hatred at Russians, Arabs, Latinos and Chinese, who have absolutely nothing to do with what ails the U.S. today, for which he deserves to be put into prison. Our bloggers simply don’t know, but I’m sure that creep does, and he fosters the hatred. People like Steve Quayle, in collusion with the spin doctors of the Government, thoroughly mislead the survivalist public.

Do you ever wonder why the U.S. is the only country which is constantly at war all over the world with countries that are thousands of miles away? Why it doesn’t just quit meddling, as George Washington advised?

This may help you to see more accurately what goes on in Ukraine:

And note that it is the Russians who demand a full investigation of the latest outrage:

http://rt.com/news/173976-mh17-crash-questions-ukraine/

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

The evil media wants people to get emotional and then make emotional decisions . Even if that decision is to not stop them from killing innocent people. And by innocent people I mean MEN, women and children. I always wonder why it is okay to kill someones son, father or brother..? Can you replace your son or father?

It is the way how world works for some time, it can not be changed, it is spiral that going down, in last period it is accelerating suddenly with lot of events.

At the end it will lead to chaos, sooner then later.
    Media is there to form opinions, to form opinions that “needs” to be formed in that moment, usually because some (still) not visible cause. I have seen that before, how people changed because their opinions were deliberately changed, years later some folks realize that, but it is too late.

Problem is that most of the people are ignorant, or even worse-simply stupid.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Selco wrote:</div>It is the way how world works for some time, it can not be changed, it is spiral that going down, in last period it is accelerating suddenly with lot of events.

Selco,
    It certainly seems that way to me. At least in the period of time that I have been cognizant of world politics. Maybe pre ww2 or ww1 things were in similar upheaval, but that would be a bad sign of things to come.

Anselm, “The layers always point to London, Washington and Tel Aviv.” Like the USSR never used deception. What!
    Please read Disinformation by: Ion Mihai Pacepa (Romanian pronunciation: [iˈon miˈhaj paˈt͡ʃepa]; born 28 October 1928 in Bucharest, Romania) is a former three-star general in the Securitate, the secret police of Communist Romania, who defected to the United States in July 1978. He is the highest-ranking defector from the former Eastern Bloc, and has written several books and news articles on the inner workings of the communist intelligence services.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Selco wrote:</div>It is the way how world works for some time, it can not be changed, it is spiral that going down, in last period it is accelerating suddenly with lot of events.

Selco,<br>
    It certainly seems that way to me. At least in the period of time that I have been cognizant of world politics. Maybe pre ww2 or ww1 things were in similar upheaval, but that would be a bad sign of things to come.

Anselm, “The layers always point to London, Washington and Tel Aviv.” Like the USSR never used deception. What!<br>
    Please read Disinformation by: Ion Mihai Pacepa (Romanian pronunciation: [iˈon miˈhaj paˈt͡ʃepa]; born 28 October 1928 in Bucharest, Romania) is a former three-star general in the Securitate, the secret police of Communist Romania, who defected to the United States in July 1978. He is the highest-ranking defector from the former Eastern Bloc, and has written several books and news articles on the inner workings of the communist intelligence services.

74, everybody uses deception. That, by itself, doesn’t mean a lot. Now here’s where the going gets merrier. Here’s one of those layers you were referring to: http://www.rense.com/general96/dutch.html

We need Brad Pitt. Here. Now.

And I’ll be on the lookout for the writings of General Pacepa.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Selco wrote:</div>

It is the way how world works for some time, it can not be changed, it is spiral that going down, in last period it is accelerating suddenly with lot of events.

At the end it will lead to chaos, sooner then later.<br>
    Media is there to form opinions, to form opinions that “needs” to be formed in that moment, usually because some (still) not visible cause. I have seen that before, how people changed because their opinions were deliberately changed, years later some folks realize that, but it is too late.

Problem is that most of the people are ignorant, or even worse-simply stupid.

Selco, you’re a medical person. Look at this horror: http://www.rense.com/general96/dutch.html

Sometimes, they try to knock off three birds with one stone …

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

News flash ……….Russia is no longer Communist !!!!!!!!! for those of you propagandized f*cks that dont know the cold war is over !!!!! Matter of fact , Russia now has more millionaires than both the US and western Europe . I have been serious with a Russian woman now for over 3 years , I half way speak Russian , know their customs ( thanks to the warm hospitality of her family ) . Yes the Russian people are very warm and generous , and not dour and angry like the west would like us to believe . Russian women are better than American women , they are strong when they need to be , but always a woman at the same time , they are very direct , and no nonsense , but not like american women that have something to prove behind it , for them , thing just are what they are . During WW2 , the western propaganda machine was going full blast , praising the Russians for their strength and courage , and indeed , without their extremely large contribution , it is very doubtful that the allies would have been able to win that war . But what happens the minute the war is over ?? all the sudden the Russian is an evil person and they are to be feared . The people were so stupid that they didnt question this blatantly obvious flip flop . Unfortunately people are stupid , and dont question enough , and why there is still to this day a Russiaphobia on the part of dumb a$$ americans . The british have never been ANYBODY’S friend when it comes down to it , they have a long history of lying , cheating , and backstabbing , they have certainly never done America any favors , except perhaps if you count a revolution to expel them , an invasion by them , and dragging us into two world wars , and giving the Washington Soviet new ideas on how to monitor their own people ……..then yeah , they are great friends ……NOT ! Unfortunately , America is trying to break that despicable record . So back to the modern Russia ( post Communist ) , what have the Russians actually done compared to how we goose step all over the world ? cant answer that can you , but why is it nobody ever calls us out on our **** ?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik,
    Maybe you didn’t notice but it looks like the cold war was reinvigorated recently. Anyway who cares if they are communists or not. I don’t remember anyone even mentioning that the Russians are communists in this thread. Someone shot down an airplane killing almost 300 people for some purpose, what do you think it was?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.