Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Anselm,<br>
    Come on man those 1 & 2 are opinons. I’ll give you one thing in your comments. Some thing is being orchestrated for a purpose. By whom and for what is not evident just yet.

And who do you think benefits from this crime? Let’s face it: only one party. And you’re right, this is orchestrated — by that very party.

What’s worse, this can trigger the TEOTWAWKI that until now was a not very likely hypothesis.

And you can all forget bugging out. There won’t be time. It’s perfectly presented in the 1984 British movie “Threads”. Watch the flesh melt off the bodies and get vaporized.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/07/09/washingtons-arrogance-will-destroy-empire-paul-craig-roberts/

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11295584

says it all look who benifits

and yet a “plane ” hitting pentagon has no debris or plane parts

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Anselm wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Whirlibird wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Anselm wrote:</div>Here is the truth:

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/07/17/sanctions-airliners-paul-craig-roberts/

Truth is flexible, give me the solid facts.

Solid fact 1: Paul Craig Roberts is one of the most intelligent men ever to come out of the Administration. And one of the best informed.

Solid fact 2: Cui bono? Only the U.S. and its Kiev puppet benefit from this crime. There is no way Putin would hand them that.

Solid fact 3: http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/07/09/washingtons-arrogance-will-destroy-empire-paul-craig-roberts/

Enjoy.

Those weren’t facts.
    Those were opinions and interpretations.

Supposition and guesswork do not equal fact.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I agree with Whirlibird and 74, these are all opinions and there is no facts.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Viva La Putin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He wants southern Ukraine , he is a smart man , he will get it . I think its funny , I also heard rumors of Spetsnaz on the ground , dressed in civilian cloths .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Anselm,
    In the end I would be very surprised if the benefactors of this crime turn out to be anyone you think they are now. You don’t know how many layers of deception there are in play.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Bunch of stuff flying all over the place… some is definitely misdirection, some might be true.. I do not know which is which, though… one thing is looking very certain: this is a false flag.

1. Ukies say that the separatists shot down the Malaysian flight with long range anti-aircraft missile.. couple problems with that.

a. Ukies say that separatists have the BUK M2 missile. Problem: Ukraine didn’t have BUK M2 missiles in inventory. Only the older BUK M1’s with a lighter explosive payload.
    b. Ukies say that the missile was launched from the checkpoint of Chernukhino. Distance from there to the impact area where the plane went down: 37 kilometers.
    c. Maximum range of a BUK M1 in “pursuit” mode is 16 kilometers.
    d. The majority of wreckage of the plane is in the middle of the debris field, meaning it fell pretty much straight down after being hit. So how did a BUK M1 more than double it’s max range and hit the plane? There’s 20 kilometers not accounted for.

2. KIEV, July 18. /ITAR-TASS/. Militias in the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk people’s republics do not have Ukrainian air defense missile systems Buk and S-300 at their disposal, Ukrainian Prosecutor-General Vitaly Yarema told Ukrainian Pravda newspaper on Friday.

“After the passenger airliner was downed, the military reported to the president that terrorists do not have our air defense missile systems Buk and S-300,” the general prosecutor said. “These weapons were not seized,” he added.

a. But yesterday, Ukrainian Interior Minister Anton Gerashchenko said (on July 17) that the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 airliner had been downed by an air defense missile system BUK.

But wait, it gets even better…

Witnesses on the ground report that there were two planes in the area, one of which was a jet fighter. Some report up to 3 explosions, some just one. One reports seeing two parachutists.

Morbidly, those who collected the dead on the ground say that the bodies from the wreckage have no fresh blood. Except the pilots – the cockpit is literally “bathed in blood”. And a pervasive odor of corruption, as if the bodies have been dead for several days.

Also, cargo in the plane was some type of medical supplies – bottles of blood plasma, saline, etc..

Passports for the passengers that have been recovered have been discovered to be hole-punched. A passport is only hole punched if it is being voided/cancelled.

Source: http://vineyardsaker.blogspot.com/2014/07/evidence-continues-to-emerge-mh17-is.html

———————-

Bottom line is that someone is trying to provoke a response.. but provoke whom into what type of response, I have no idea… the whole damn thing smells. First, the separatists/militia have sophisticated anti-aircraft systems, then they don’t. Somehow a missile more than doubles it’s effective range and shoots down a Boeing 777 that changed it’s flight path to directly over the contested area. Fighter planes in the area. Bodies with coagulated blood that smell of decay. Hole-punched passports. Everyone is pointing fingers and oh yeah, let’s not forget that the effing CIA is still over there mucking things up and stirring the ****….

Best course of action is to do nothing… just sit and wait and let the warmongering blowhards have their say until whatever truth can be found, is found…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Thanks Malgus for that data. It sure does seem like someone is trying to provoke a response. WWIII beckons.

I am heading down to Western MA tomorrow for a big cookout and overnight with friends then over to coastal NH Sunday morning to visit my nephew and then onto another cookout & overnight with friends in the next town over. This was to be carefree weekend. I’m not sure I can drink enough beer at this point to not be thinking about what is going on. At least I can remind my nephew to skedaddle to my place ASAP if the SHTF.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree looks like a false flag event, not sure if it will work but it is still on going. Remember Putin is going against the bankers and the one world order so the elite want he out of the way. Putin wants the dollar to go down but he also doesn’t want a global money that the bankers can control and he can’t control.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I really thank Putin is getting in the way of the master plan of One World Order from the elite bankers. They want him out of there way.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The truth keeps changing.
    The facts aren’t in yet.

This reminds me of so many investigations, everyone has a story but no facts. People are repeating and reporting rumors as facts.

Until the scene is under control, the black boxes recovered and a lot more facts are known and proven, its all guesswork and supposition.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Something definitely smells here. The report of rotting bodies is particularly interesting to me… missing flight 307 found, anyone? Of course, this is purely conjecture. But what is clear at this point is that somebody is definitely muddying the waters and trying to kick things up.

Well, no choice but to wait and see what comes of this, if anything.

Profile photo of chris.alaska
    chris.alaska
    Survivalist
    member2

Until the scene is under control, the black boxes recovered and a lot more facts are known and proven, its all guesswork and supposition. – See more at: http://community.shtfschool.com/forums/topic/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh17-down-in-ukraine/page/3/#sthash.Sw4waeTN.dpuf

Who do you trust to report an objective analysis?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, the sheer level of incompetence of recent administrations in dealing with Iran over the nuke issue all but ensures they will have nuclear weapons one of these days. Obama-Kerry are amateurs and at best can be characterized as naive in their approach, not that their recent predecessors were any better. Iran has no intention of stopping their program. I have long maintained that Israel is the world’s only hope of stopping Iran.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.