Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

You really do have to wonder how stupid can people be. If your the pilot why would you cross an active war zone? Sight seeing trip?

Pinhead
    Pinhead
    Prepper
    member2

This whole thing stinks. The media never shows bodies or guesses at a cause… within an hour they “knew” what was happening. Hell, they even mentioned the name of the missile supposedly used.

As for the flight path… this looks pretty damned intentional to me:
    Flight Path

And since when do piles of passports just show up all nice and clean at the scene of a no-survivor, fiery crash?
    Passports

This sounds like the beginnings of a proxy war with Russia… forgive me if this sounds a little crazy, but none of the stories add up. But honestly, a plane disappears a few months ago and now the exact same model of plane crashed way off it’s course into a war zone? I call bullshit.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

Profile photo of legatelanius
    legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

WWIII here we come. Honestly, it is inevitable. Somebody is going to press that red button. Thank god for our wonderful political leaders worldwide right?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

legatelanius, O is not interested in doing anything. In the news O has said little about it. And the other world leaders are doing the same thing. This is not going to bring WWIII. Maybe the Middle East!

Profile photo of legatelanius
    legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

I look at what happened a hundred years ago and I disagree. People questioned Russia’s resolve to defend the slavic and eastern orthodox people of Serbia then, and some still question it when they defend the Eastern rebels today. They will defend them. It is the Russian way. And it is not just Ukraine, just like it wasn’t just the Archduke. As you said, the Middle East is going to hell. Russia has stakes there as well.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Nothing good can come from this, that is a given. Obama had a very low key response considering this is an act of war.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

There are so many things happening in so many places that it is only a matter of time that one of them will be the spark that sets WWIII in motion.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Something big is coming from all this maybe, too many things are happening there, maybe it is all for some cause, agree with 74, I expect nothing good from this, I am actually afraid it can start some similar events in neighboring region.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MTB,
    I feel the same way, a dirty nuke or real nuke used on anyone, anywhere would set it off.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Selco,
    Yes pay-backs or copy cats. Lots of stinger missiles out there that are unaccounted and missing. It could end air travel.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Anselm wrote:</div>Here is the truth:

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/07/17/sanctions-airliners-paul-craig-roberts/

Truth is flexible, give me the solid facts.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“/sanctions-airliners-paul-craig-roberts”
    This is mostly conjecture, it may prove to be true but I doubt it. One aspect of the White House operations is that they think and do things in the same manner as they did in Chicago. So their international interaction is the same as local politics in Chicago, based on coercion, etc.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Whirlibird wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Anselm wrote:</div>Here is the truth:

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/07/17/sanctions-airliners-paul-craig-roberts/

Truth is flexible, give me the solid facts.

Solid fact 1: Paul Craig Roberts is one of the most intelligent men ever to come out of the Administration. And one of the best informed.

Solid fact 2: Cui bono? Only the U.S. and its Kiev puppet benefit from this crime. There is no way Putin would hand them that.

Solid fact 3: Plane far off normal course.

Solid fact 4: http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/07/09/washingtons-arrogance-will-destroy-empire-paul-craig-roberts/

Not worth fighting over deck chairs when our Titanic is sinking.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Anselm,
    Come on man those 1 & 2 are opinons. I’ll give you one thing in your comments. Some thing is being orchestrated for a purpose. By whom and for what is not evident just yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.