Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

RCI’s XRAIL Offers up to 23 rounds of 12 Gauge Fun Without Reloading!

http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/?p=75213/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=ddolbee&utm_campaign=20150131-chronicle0131-xrail23roundsof12gaugefun

Great item which makes your shotgun able to carry 21 to 22 rounds. 21 to 22 12 gauge shells under the barrel is going to add weight which is the only problem I can see. But in a SHTF times this maybe a very good option to have since it is easy to add on to your shotgun. No price was given so that is something to think about. Will it be cheap or to expensive. We will see.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

22 inch barrel minimum. Add a stock and you have a fairly long firearm sticking out….

It is pretty cool though.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes it is not compact for sure. That is were it carries all the rounds.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brownell has them for sale @ $749.00

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

OK that is a little higher then I would spend on that. I would need to see more reviews on it.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It would be like buying a new gun. I don’t think you can find a shotgun that holds 23 rounds.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

You are right there is no shot gun on the market that can hold 23 rounds. So maybe that is why the price is high.

The shot gun is $400 some other add on that I did to my shot gun are about $120 so I am at $520 + $749 = $1,269

It is high but like you said there is no other shot gun that can carry 23 rounds.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.