Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Normally I don’t talk all that much about the deaths of people . This time I will make an exception . The propaganda machine is starting full swing . The death of John ” warmonger ” McCain is in my eyes a good thing for America . He was not a hero . That word gets tossed around in this country , far too easily . POWs can NOT be heroes , they are non players . You don’t get the Congressional medal of honor for getting captured , and being a ” guest ” of the enemy . He was a mentally unstable individual , the older he got , the less self control he had . This showed in his rants , and behavior in his presidential election bids . Easily giving Obama the win .Hell , I even voted Obama , because I knew McCain was not fit to lead donkeys down the Grand Canyon . Not to mention having access to our nuclear arsenal . I hate to slam the dead , but this guy was a dirtbag . I say good riddance ! The only thing positive about the man , is his death . American politics will be better off .

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

De mortuis nil nisi bonum dicendum est.

The stories surrounding John McCain, his Navy career, capture, subsequent treatment, and behavior in captivity, were so conflicting, that I wanted as little to do with him as possible, since I could not verify any of them. I was often disappointed in his politics.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

But then there was much truth spoken at the OTHER funeral held that day – the 8-hour long funeral for the Queen of Soul (rest her soul). The media didn’t cover this eulogy very heavily, obviously because of the unspeakable content. So in case anyone didn’t see the stories, it’s refreshing to hear what a black preacher from Atlanta – personally chosen by Aretha to do her eulogy – had to say, despite the presence of Calypso Louie, Rev. Jesse, and Leering WillieJeff sitting in the very first row on stage immediately behind the pulpit:

http://www.gopusa.com/old-school-eulogy-at-aretha-franklin-funeral-ignites-wrath/

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Unless you’ve been hiding, you, like me, have probably seen/heard your fill of the wretched excesses of the Senate Judicial Committee hearings into the possible confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the SCOTUS. But until my wife opened this link, I had heard non of this. Talk about your Deep State stealth maneuvers!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lD7qzH4ob3Y

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I posted two follow up videos, one of which can play with a direct entry of the URL, but when it shows up here it says it is no longer available. I tried to edit that previous post, but it disappeared upon saving that edit (yet again here). I think I’ll leave it alone, especially given that this is an unsecure web site. But I will repost the extended interview with Tom Woods, with the question: So is Trump being manipulated and really doesn’t have a clue what’s actually going on, or is he just another piece of the charade being perpetrated on the ‘Mercan People? Regardless does it even matter anymore?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I am leaving the Forum permanently as of today. I sincerely appreciate the interaction with virtually all of you over the past few years, and a couple of you for much longer than that. My very best wishes to all, both here in the U.S. and any still left here from outside the U.S.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Sorry to see you go , and hope nothing but the best for you . As it stands , the forum has run its course . There has been a decline on all the survival sites , I believe this is because people generally feel a bit more confident and hopeful about the immediate future . Thanks to different leadership , a far cry from the America / Constitution hating democrats . When people have hope , they start putting their energy to more positive things , vs. dispare , that leads to nothing but stress and panic . Honestly , with politics more in our favor , there just isn’t that much to talk about anymore . This forum is dead .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Well GS, aka Anonymous it’s been a fun ride.
    Just in case you check in,
    You have my number and email, chat with you later.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.