Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Normally I don’t talk all that much about the deaths of people . This time I will make an exception . The propaganda machine is starting full swing . The death of John ” warmonger ” McCain is in my eyes a good thing for America . He was not a hero . That word gets tossed around in this country , far too easily . POWs can NOT be heroes , they are non players . You don’t get the Congressional medal of honor for getting captured , and being a ” guest ” of the enemy . He was a mentally unstable individual , the older he got , the less self control he had . This showed in his rants , and behavior in his presidential election bids . Easily giving Obama the win .Hell , I even voted Obama , because I knew McCain was not fit to lead donkeys down the Grand Canyon . Not to mention having access to our nuclear arsenal . I hate to slam the dead , but this guy was a dirtbag . I say good riddance ! The only thing positive about the man , is his death . American politics will be better off .

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

De mortuis nil nisi bonum dicendum est.

The stories surrounding John McCain, his Navy career, capture, subsequent treatment, and behavior in captivity, were so conflicting, that I wanted as little to do with him as possible, since I could not verify any of them. I was often disappointed in his politics.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

But then there was much truth spoken at the OTHER funeral held that day – the 8-hour long funeral for the Queen of Soul (rest her soul). The media didn’t cover this eulogy very heavily, obviously because of the unspeakable content. So in case anyone didn’t see the stories, it’s refreshing to hear what a black preacher from Atlanta – personally chosen by Aretha to do her eulogy – had to say, despite the presence of Calypso Louie, Rev. Jesse, and Leering WillieJeff sitting in the very first row on stage immediately behind the pulpit:

http://www.gopusa.com/old-school-eulogy-at-aretha-franklin-funeral-ignites-wrath/

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.