Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Attorney General Loretta Lynch stays up at night! Well this is news, are they telling us something? I think a large cyber attack will happen. We need to be very prepared for this. Food, water, electricity, gas, will all stop.

Lynch: Thought of ISIS cyber-attack on US ‘keeps me … up at night’

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/26/lynch-thought-islamic-state-cyber-attack-on-us-keeps-me-up-at-night/?intcmp=hpbt2

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Wow! More prescient than Condi Rice and Hitlary Klintoon put together! As Zero’s Chief of Citizen Persecution, she wouldn’t be warning about a cyber attack, most especially, one by ISIS, the Zero regime’s pet enemy, unless some kind of “attack” were almost ready to launch, methinks. Must be that all of their efforts to create racial/national/social chaos are succeeding too slowly, and they need a more timely reason (coordinated with Jade Helm 15) to begin executing whatever plans they have in mind for us.

Something bad’s up, and it might be preppers (they’re all a bunch of mean ol’ sexist/racists, don’tchaknow?) who will catch federal blame for it all. People in the habit of speaking their minds should prepare for action.

Please tell me I’m just paranoid.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I suspect she wants more control over the Internet. She is using the opportunity to sow fear, in an attempt to garner support from the masses. These people don’t sleep at night, that’s the time they come out of their coffins, so you know that part is a lie.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I suspect there’s little that keeps her from sleeping at night, except the thought that someone, somewhere is free.

At this point, anytime their mouths open, I wonder what amount of excrement is going to dribble out, and what they are hiding with this “concern”.

And we’re concerned about an attack by isis but not the chinese or norte koreans?

I keep hearing a midget saying da plane, da plane.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74 is right. They don’t speak casually or in the manner that mere mortals do. They are deliberate in their comments and routinely plant seeds so to speak in the minds of the general public. In this instance, it is also possible that they see such an attack coming and want to be able to say afterwards that they were doing everything they could to prevent it. Where I worked the President and I did a presentation twice a year to all employees sharing financial forecasts, results of the current year plans, going forward plans, and answering any questions that employees wanted to ask, and believe me they asked some pretty tough questions. We were a very open and honest company but even then we sometimes did plant seeds so that employees wouldn’t be taken by surprise at a later date when something we weren’t ready to talk about yet came about.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB,
    Your last comment about seeds really made me laugh. I guess that most people use that technique on others when they are faced with an unpopular action. I know I’ve had it used on me many many times. Enough that it is an immediate red flag.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, I’m convinced that most folks don’t realize when someone is planting seeds in this manner, and at least in my former work setting they weren’t always looming unpopular actions. Sometimes they were just changes or even what would be good things, but some folks don’t react to change of any sort well, so maybe start to ease them in a bit.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, I’m sure your right and the technique is used for all manner of things, good, bad and otherwise. Unfortunately my own experience in this regard has been mostly with the conniving type of personalities.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.