Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Danie Theron
    Danie Theron
    Survivalist
    member3

Some low profile options for gear set up. Especially useful for urban environments.
    Mick-Boy’s work gear (what and why)

The author is no amateur. It would take years of operational experience to learn what he is showing you in a few pages of posts. I am a little surprised this is up. Honestly. Nevertheless, it is very, very good.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Thanks Danie…that was a look in to a world I know zero about! I know he was speaking English, but had no idea what most of what he wrote meant!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Interesting, but impractical for those who are not operators.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirly,

I would not mind having that setup for when things get ugly. The load out from the “Logistics of the Irregular Force Warfighter” were not that different. I’l never have any grenades though. I have a plain chest rig now that I’m keeping 210 rounds loaded in mags. Plus 4 pistol mags @15 each. Body armor is on the things to buy list.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

74, don’t forget that in a large scale SHTF event, you’ll never know what you might be able to find out in the space. Be that grenades, heavy weapons, armoured vehicles, and more. There are also things that you can fabricate in a “guerrilla engineer” workshop, but that’s not something we should really discuss on here now is it, NSA people.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Red I can’t hear you, what did you say?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Whirly,

I would not mind having that setup for when things get ugly. The load out from the “Logistics of the Irregular Force Warfighter” were not that different. I’l never have any grenades though. I have a plain chest rig now that I’m keeping 210 rounds loaded in mags. Plus 4 pistol mags @15 each. Body armor is on the things to buy list.

I guess I should have specified.
    The low profile gear listed is great for post-shtf but too great for most pre-shtf.
    If you’ve ever tried to conceal all that garbage, you know what I mean.
    I carry too much junk myself, the hazards of LE work, but even I have cut down what I carry on me daily, but this is pre-shtf. There is only so much you can carry and not be spotted by even the least observant person.

One time entering the jail and disarming, I was compared to Mad Max entering Bartertown. Post-shtf, I can easily see that comparison being made again.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Thanks Danie! Looks like a real Operator there. It’s always good to see loadouts … perhaps an idea here and there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.