Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

http://www.examiner.com/article/isis-claims-to-have-dirty-bomb-made-from-stolen-weaponized-uranium

Looks like London may be a bit less healthy in the future.
    Smog of a sort.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well maybe they have shipped it over here to New York or Chicago. I think they would like to hit us more.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

chicago (maybe) will be the next false flag
    this time (maybe) will be blamed on ISIS
    ( like 911 blamed to that rebel that hide in cave )
    why ?
    at least two major “facilities” are in Chicago
    1. CME ( Chicago Merchantile Exchange )
    because the elite are desperate enough with gold “repatriation” ( venezuela, germany, swiss almost do that, or maybe belgium will ask for their gold ) also more important china, india “demand”.
    they cannot supress gold and silver price without gold and silver “stockpile”
    but now the gold and silver stockpile are gone, so they must blame someone that “ruin the precious metal market”
    oh and to bury their “scandal” about commodity price suppression scheme by CFTC
    2. the biggest internet hub are in Chicago
    why internet ?
    yup because internet give people “power”
    the elite cannot control internet like controlling TV or Radio or Newspaper
    so when internet are threat to them… they must be shut it down
    oh by the way… it also pave the way to the future
    yup Martial Law…
    to cleanup the sheeple
    and “disarm” or hit hard the “terrorist” that call them self “patriot”
    next ?
    just old fashion way… but this time more destructive
    WW3 with lot of nuke strike one each other
    to clean up the “book”
    and pave the new… world order

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

why this martial law is soo important ?
    because the gov cannot disarm US patriot without any cause
    one of the way are using natural disaster like Katrina
    but for grand scale ( national scope ), they need some “trigger”
    to any martial law to take place
    so chicago false flag ( maybe ) the right choice
    ( and as a “bonus” that trading “fraud” documeny also “vanished” just like in 911 in building 7, also internet will not become their threat )
    what are the “sign” ?
    first… Rahm Emanuel become mayor of Chicago
    so when we see gov official that backup Obama office resign to become mayor or city ?
    second… Chicago are practicing “martial law simulation” not just once
    third… anybody already know that
    yup ISIS just “emerge” in chicago
    oh yeah… some ISIS veteran that go back home… that threaten US gov because they see US gov are infidel that against God law
    come on … are there no other better “script” or “scenario” ?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

One dirty bomb in any city will not bring about marshal law.

“some ISIS veteran that go back home… that threaten US gov because they see US gov are infidel that against God law” ronym

If it went public that an isis member bombed a US city with a dirty nuke it would ensure the destruction of islam in the USA. The media and politicians have lost control of information, the public isn’t going to listen to how peaceful the moslem religion is after a dirty bomb.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Hitting NY or Chicago would be doing us a favor . I would highly encourage L.A , as well . The fact that they have this strange fixation on NY city , proves that they dont understand America very well . NY city means nothing to most of us that dont live there , it has no national value in the big picture . Foreigners know of it only because its the place where immigrants have to go through ………..other than that , its nothing to the country . They would be better off hitting rail lines , bridges , disrupting freight , etc. that WILL affect the whole nation , and is actually easier to accomplish than some of the other grandiose goals . They dont get it…….they dont understand their enemy . Said it before and will say it again , The manpower needed to enforce marshal law in most of the cities is just not there , American cities are very big , some of them , not to mention any of the western cities are VERY spread out . metro Phoenix alone is bigger in square miles than some of the smaller NE states . They would have to pick and choose wisely . How wise has the government ever been ? then there is the resistance . Civil War anyone ?

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

We are a long ways away from a “martial law” scenario. Way too many federal agents and employees would quit and join “We the People”. Now the conspiracy buffs that say “O” would bring in foreign troops…
    While I do not believe this is as likely as the tin-foil hat wearers, I do believe it would be necessary.

Who here is ready for SHTF??? Show of Hands??? :D

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I wonder how many of our Military would go along with that , my guess is not many , it would definitely be seen as an invasion and betrayal by the people .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik, NYC is the financial capital of the world and it is where the UN is headquartered. It is also the largest city in the US. It is a very strategic target. Additionally the density of its population (vs the more spread out large cities out West and down South) and the fact that most of the population lives on islands (making evacuation all the tougher) adds to its value as a target.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Screw the world , Im talking about America , the fiat financial system is going to fall apart , no stopping it now , they want to be king of the landfill , be my guest . Think of it this way , its WW2 , we decide to bomb Berlin , and only Berlin , the rest of Germany would be unaffected , and functioning as it always had , the trains still move on time , people can still get the goods they have always been able to get , they know there is a war going on through the newspaper , because thats about how much it affects them in a day by day way . They dont live in Berlin , many dont even like Berlin , etc. so for the people of Germany , it is what it is , and become apathetic to it . On the other hand , if we decide to not only bomb Berlin , but ALL of Germany , thats a different story , now the people and nation are affected , trains dont move very well , supplies are hard to get , where they used to work has been flattened , etc. , etc . restricted or limited warfare doesnt work , total warfare does . Fortunately for us , they talk a good game , but are not practicing total warfare .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik, my point is that if they are going to do a dirty bomb in one US city, it is almost certain to be NYC or DC. They won’t win the war with just one attack but they will have maximized its impact.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I hear ya , they just dont understand us or how we work . They wont win , for some of the same reasons Germany didnt and couldnt win , they are looking for that short term , knock out punch , that cant be found , that wins battles , but not wars .

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Tolik wrote:
    I wonder how many of our Military would go along with that , my guess is not many , it would definitely be seen as an invasion and betrayal by the people .

My point entirely. That’s why I think it will be an economic meltdown.

Like that Jap General said before WW2,
    “a gun behind every blade of grass” :D

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

New York would be the place to hit. Think about it New york gets hit right before the financial meltdown that the government will know before any of us. The false flag hit to hide the economical collapse that is coming. The world will be looking at millions dieing in New York, no one will ask about the end of the dollar for a long time after. Perfect coverup!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The people will be asking about the dollar , when it takes $100 to buy a loaf of bread , hungry stomachs and the anger that goes along with all of that wont care , or listen to excuses . Thats one of the things Hitler used to grab power .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.