Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

KOS, I couldn’t open the 2nd article but in all seriousness, I wonder if the Australians really understand the predicament that they are in. Lightly populated, rich in resources, a disarmed population, isolated by distance from the rest of the Western world that might come to its defense, and with bad actors, China in particular, eying them greedily. Not a good combination.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Great point Mountain Biker. While the idiot protesters were making their point, they probably do not represent the majority in their country. Australian soldiers have exhibited great bravery and would make any invader pay dearly. Hopefully the Western world would stand with them.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

To the extent it could, I suspect that the Western world would stand with Australia, but there are huge logistical issues to overcome in doing so. I just hope that behind the scenes the Australians are thinking this through.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I just find it funny at how people still think that this whole “global warming” thing is real. All of the “scientists” that worked on it have been found to either falsify or use falsified data, the “godfather” of the “global warming” movement has even come out and stated that he was wrong, the unaltered data contradicts what our “scientists” are saying, and lastly the only people that keep pushing this agenda are the ones that:

1) Make money off this whole fiasco
    2) Don’t research things themselves and believe what they are spoon fed
    3) Don’t care and support who they are told to support

Australians putting their heads in the sand is more of their common stance on world events than a protest against a faked global disaster (imo). All they need to do now is remove some more rights from their citizens to make everyone feel that much better about the whole thing…..

Now as I kick my soapbox back under my desk, I will resume my normally hateful stance toward governmental control of the masses through disinformation and oppression…. Carry on.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.