Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

These progressives do not understand that it doesn’t matter what laws they pass because no law can go over the law of the land “Constitution” 2nd Amendment.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I think they keep pushing this crap hoping someone will say let’s put it to a vote. Then they can rig the vote just like they dothe elections and say look this is what the people wanted.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

“Commissioner Evans” looks like one of those Beta types that got picked on in High School so badly, he joined the police in an effort to artificially gain the power and respect he was denied by nature. I remember these shitbags… petty little whiny Beta *******…

“Everyone picked on me, so I’m gonna get a badge and dish out payback to everyone for the rest of my life”… the definition of an ******* cop.

Fucking weasel, he now hides behind a badge and uses his artificial “power” to tell citizens what they should be allowed to own or not own. He can pile all the phony-baloney stars and decorations he wants in an effort to puff himself up… him and that cereal-bowl chest he’s probably got. Beaky Buzzard there can make his uniform look like a Christmas tree, but it won’t change what he is – a butt-ugly petty little Beta weasel who thinks his position as a PUBLIC SERVANT gives him the right to suspend the supreme law of the land…

EDIT: This guy reminds me of that middle-management dickhead NOLA cop that said “Nobody is allowed to have guns but the cops” right after Katrina hit New Orleans… just set off a whole chain of very bad events, pitted citizens against cops and military, completely unconstitutional, etc… of course, to the über-rich who could afford “private security” like the Blackwater mercs that ended up down there, such pronouncements didn’t matter… Blackwater was running around with military grade hardware while the citizens were suckin’ it…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, You got a bullseye one this one. His position will not last long now that there have been so many rullings.by the courts favoring the 2nd.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

nvm.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

‘Beaky buzzard’ Malgus? LOL…priceless!….sure wouldn’t want you annoyed with me!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

tweva, Malgus always gets annoyed at me! But it is OK he’s my brother. Brother’s are always annoying and even more annoying when they are right!

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

twee,

I had a choice between Beaky Buzzard and Alice the Goon… I went with Beaky Buzzard.

But seriously, take a look… damned if he don’t look like Alice the Goon too..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

nvm.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Um, I’m sorry but it’s poor show to mock a person for how he looks, no matter what we might think of his politics. I had too much of this in school and it lost me my sweet girlish laughter, so I sorta react to it. Sorry. – eli

His politics?

That goon is a tin-star statist thug. A miniature little hatchet-faced nazi lickspittle who would likely be more than willing to throw you and yours onto a cattle car and off to a FEMA camp for “re-education”.

Boston has turned into a real-life version of Thunderdome, and this maniacal little power-hungry dirtbag presumes to tell those who have to survive there – no thanks to the pukes who are supposed to keep them “safe” – what they “need” or “don’t need”… in effect, he’s presuming to nullify the Constitution based on his personal say-so. The nerve, the GALL of this piece of ****! Everyone here saw what happened after those two douchbags set off their little Wile E. Coyote cherry bomb at the marathon – Douchebag Evans had his goons go door-to-door and just **** all over the Constitution.

That’s hardly “politics”… He deserves to have as much ridicule and verbal abuse heaped on him as humanly possible. I’ve encountered these little shitheaps my whole life and they deserved to be opposed whenever and wherever they are found…

And I’m also “sorry”, but I’m not limiting my ridicule to just his “politics”….

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I used to get picked on in a big way in HS. It took me a long time but now I’ve toughened up and nobody bugs me nowadays.

But back ON TOPIC… lol…. this will just get shot down in the Supreme court. And if it doesn’t, the remaining Americans in Mass. will shoot it down in a different way: good ol’ noncompliance.

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

“Commissioner Evans” looks like one of those Beta types that got picked on in High School so badly, he joined the police in an effort to artificially gain the power and respect he was denied by nature. I remember these shitbags… petty little whiny Beta *******…

“Everyone picked on me, so I’m gonna get a badge and dish out payback to everyone for the rest of my life”… the definition of an ******* cop.

Fucking weasel, he now hides behind a badge and uses his artificial “power” to tell citizens what they should be allowed to own or not own. He can pile all the phony-baloney stars and decorations he wants in an effort to puff himself up… him and that cereal-bowl chest he’s probably got. Beaky Buzzard there can make his uniform look like a Christmas tree, but it won’t change what he is – a butt-ugly petty little Beta weasel who thinks his position as a PUBLIC SERVANT gives him the right to suspend the supreme law of the land…

EDIT: This guy reminds me of that middle-management dickhead NOLA cop that said “Nobody is allowed to have guns but the cops” right after Katrina hit New Orleans… just set off a whole chain of very bad events, pitted citizens against cops and military, completely unconstitutional, etc… of course, to the über-rich who could afford “private security” like the Blackwater mercs that ended up down there, such pronouncements didn’t matter… Blackwater was running around with military grade hardware while the citizens were suckin’ it…

Malgus you writing is so eloquent, one of the many reasons I so enjoy your posts and replies!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.