Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

With all that is going on in the world lately I have noticed folks on this forum getting a little wound up. So let’s play a little game. Have you ever wondered what other folks on this forum look like? I’m sure we have all used our imagination to place a name with a face. Pick a person on the forum and post a picture of what you imagine they look like. I’ll start it off.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Pretty sure this is Jay haha

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Attachments:
    Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Nah More like one of them in the helicopter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASP8s6DBSoo Ruff And Reddy Whirly Bird Catches The Worms

ok That one not so good.

Malgus?

Attachments:
    Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Hahahaha.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Selco:

A prize for the first one to identify the pic!

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
    Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Better Yet, here’s one for ME!
    (name related)

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Ok guys… as it appears I am the last, active, female member here… let me add some of my thoughts to balance your male hilarity.

Matt ..seriously? That is how you ‘imagine’ Whirlbird? Tuh. That pic I think borders on insulting Matt! Maybe it is male humor. Regardless of his ‘looks’, I would surmize Whirl to be clean cut, comfortably clothed (no way he wud weatr the getup u posted),.,,, , probably close to 6′ tall, originally with dark hair, a friendlyish, yet reserved ‘face’ showing to the world. The rest, details, puh…who cares? Guy is a quick, concise, logical, practical thinker and person.

Selco? I jusr feel he is abt 5ft 10 or 11, light brown hair, maybe receding a bit?… or not, really..what diff..but he probably dresses in subdued colors and has a wide palm, shorter rather than longer fingers…sign of a doer. Probablyhis shoes, typically, have laces.Probably a widish, broad forehead, and light green/grey eyes. An ‘open’ ie, not long and narrow, face.

Malgus, our beloved hothead, said with humor, a man of conviction, faith and direct speech? I wud surmize M to be taller than average for some reason, broad shouldered and casual in dress..but clean cut..lght brown hair..however much is there. Hmm…I would think his eyes are hazel. for some reason. An openish face, but with eye and brow lines enuf to let u know he is clued in to life..and..gladly be your friend and/or help you…but..my momma didn’t raise no fools..so watch it.

Jay I see as a’metro’ dud3.Lived all over.. not necessarily attached to a place. Unassumingin appearance, probably dark haired, abt 5’10” tall, I would think firstthought, dark eyes, brown..whatever. Slimish, not overly broad etc… def not the image posted by whomever. A blend in sort of guy. Low key demeanor…asks lots of questions in anopen, friendly sort of way…but try and look too close..a definite , wall… in a non-scarey, too big a deal way.

Oh…Icud go on…but sm probably way off base.., just my first impressions…onthis stupid tablet that can not keep up with the speed of my ‘keyboarding’

Ok…I tried this topic…sorry if epic fail! Plsdont take offense…its all virtual..and who cares anyway? Smile.

Profile photo of legatelanius
    legatelanius
    Survivalist
    member2

This is Selco IMHO….

Attachments:
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Imho that pic is a part of Selco that is buried very deep…but will show itself only when utterly necessary. Outwardly, I would betu would walk right by him, perhaps nod…and never know whom u just passed on the street.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Lol tweva. I actually was referring more to the character i guess. Older, private but willing to share his wisdom when asked, genuinely cares about those around him, traveled a bit and seen a few things. Haha I guess perception is everything.

Now it’s your turn. Hmmmmmm

Tweva

Attachments:
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Wow Matt… not even close…not to say there is anything wrong with Rosie the Riviter. For starters….I can’t stand wearing stuff on my head…includes ‘hair product’! :)

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Interesting. As much as you work outside I would at least have pegged you as a hat wearer.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Selco

Attachments:
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Oh Drs suggest I wear a hat..skin cancer risk n all…but seriously what a PiA. Hats fly off easy when riding, make yr head hot etc. I dont like confinement of any sort,….sleeves are never buttoned, coats (prefer down vests in cold)…either. Save u some trouble right now…average height, 128 lbs, med long brown, blonde hair…an old preppy, I live in jeans/khakis and polo shirts or long sleeved striped or solid colored cotton only, shirts with sleeves rolled above my wrists and on the farm….my beat up, used to be grey cowboy boots, or timberlands in garden…tassel loafers or needlepoint shoes otherwise.2 pcs of jewelry I never change. Told I am ‘ so tan’! Yeah, well… i basically live outdoors year round! Shocked? Haha…Rosie I am not…but probably stronger…I am fit that way at least. S orry if ruined anyones fun.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Matt76, you may be closer than you think……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.