Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here we go “Lawmakers are firing back at a proposal by the Obama administration to ban one of the most common bullets used with the popular AR-15 rifle, with more than 100 members of Congress signing a letter opposing the move on ammo.”

It looks like many more are signing on please watch the video. The NRA has put a lot of pressure on Congress members.

Lawmakers won’t be silenced over Obama administration’s proposed ammo ban

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/28/lawmakers-wont-be-silenced-over-obama-administration-proposed-ammo-ban/

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

We will see how it plays out , if O wins …………….I think we should all come to the realization that , how should I put it ………….diplomatic means of saving our Constitution , our liberties , our way of life as freedom minded Americans , for ourselves and our children is not going to work . Other means are now needed , what they are depends on how much we want to be free . The Commi only has 20 more months , the Congress and Senate need to start asserting themselves more than they do . I think we should demand that the term limit be reduces to 3 years , for a total 6 if reselected , 6 years is more than enough . Ben Franklin lobbied Parliament for a long long time , he came home with a heavy heart , because they would not listen .

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

It’s coming down to the endgame. If we cannot stop illegal immigration immediately, we will be checkmated in the government arena, because the demoncrats will have permanent control of the White House, not to mention likely a big majority in the Senate. Our only option left would be to cut and run (secede).

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

That is an option , a few socio political people have predicted that the US will break up if things continue .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I believe we may have to break up into two or three parts.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Many have speculated on a break-up. I suspect it would be very difficult to get general agreement on where the dividing lines would be. The real division in the country is more urban/suburban vs small town/rural than it is one State or region vs another.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I read recently that the southern tier counties of NY are talking about joining Pennsylvania to escape NY policies.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>I read recently that the southern tier counties of NY are talking about joining Pennsylvania to escape NY policies.

Not gonna happen.

Colorado counties tried that, put in with some WY and NE counties, the voters turned it down sadly.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on who gets to vote, plus Pa has to agree to take them. I’m not holding my breath. It’s the thought that counts in this case anyway.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, just keep it to the counties south of the Interstate 90 corridor. You don’t want to pick up the big cities that I90 connects. At the same time, carve out Philadelphia and give it to NJ. That’d help PA quite a bit. In my version of a breakup, I’d have Maine, New Hampshire, & Vermont align. Definitely not Massachusetts. As for NY, we could take the counties north of the I90 corridor. What would remain of NY would then be NYC & its suburban counties, Long Island, the I87 corridor from NYC up to Albany and then a corridor heading West along I90. PA and VT/NH/ME would have gotten the good parts of NY.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MtB, Ok I’ll put it on the new map that way.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

They speculated that the “Texas Rupublic ” might consist of AZ, NM, TX , LA , MS , OK , TN and maybe a few others . Lot of power in that block , TX has oil , AZ produces 60% of the country’s copper , sea ports , fishing , etc. If you look at it in one way , the regions that break up will produce something the others need and will trade for . It wouldnt be as unstable as some think . We would just be running things the way we see fit , and not under the boot of Moscow ……..I mean Washington .

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Sounds like a plan 74.

Tolik, I see you didn’t include NV. Don’t you want Harry Reid?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

He already has McCain, don’t make it too bad down there.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I’ll tell you what, I’ll volunteer that Niagara County, where I live, is becoming increasingly red. People have had enough. I haven’t heard of the southern tier eying secession, but I wouldn’t doubt it. Someone I know lives just South of Buffalo, and the number of anti-SAFE Act signs I see on my way down bring a smile to my face every time. And that’s just outside Buffalo.

Boy, I’d LOVE that! I’d join up in an instant… find a decent job, rent for a while and then settle in. Hey, a man can dream!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.