Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The Feds want to grab 498,815 acres of land as the Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument.

Here we go again with the federal government grabbing land from the states and personal properties.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/21/new-national-monument-nm/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

As I recall, the fed’s can’t own property as such outside of certain ‘locations’, this ain’t one.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It is probably land controlled by the Fed now. They just want to change the designation so only park rangers and conservationist get to walk through the land of milk and honey. Someone else is up there enjoying themselves and they can’t have any of that. The grass might get bent over or a footprint might be left in the sand somewhere. Goodness knows can’t have a place like that open to the public.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I notice most of these land grab attempts are in desert areas. I think they are just trying to find a place for the Chinese solar farm where no one will fight them on it.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

No, just trying to find a place that no one cares about and won’t notice the theft.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It is a test to see what we notice and what we don’t notice.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

It’s usually all of the above… how did you guys pass any tests not knowing its ALWAYS: d) all of the above??

Lol in all seriousness I believe they take into account every bit of information that can be gained from these moves they make. They watch every potential angle of benefit/deficit for their agenda.

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Agree with WhiteKnight – this isn’t some random move, just like the eminent domain issues aren’t.  They’re all orchestrated to push (nudge) us in the direction they want, but only concerns a certain part of the populace so as not to trigger too much of an outcry which halts the slide forward.

http://www.gripnw.com/files/OurFederalLandlord_Coffman_Range-win2012.pdf

This article gave me a lot on insight on how this happened and what’s transpiring during the Bundy episode and now this.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Novus Ordo, Yes they have studied every move that they are making and are testing us.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Novus, Good find on the article. Progressives,  want to transform society to fit into their belief system for the greater good of humanity. Individualism and freedom are contrary to the means of achiving those goals.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.