Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Sled, The more you do this the better you will get at it. Screwing up is how we all learn. I like the way it looks so please post the new images. If you can PM me when you post so that I do not miss the post that would be great. Also try to keep it as a hobby since we all do much better work for our self.

I am very good with my hands since I was a developer/contractor for over 25 years. Built many homes, and small office buildings. I am a very good stain glass artist but I keep it as a hobby. Many have asked me to do work for them but I turn the work down since I love stain glass work so much that if I turned it into a business then I may lose interest in it. Don’t want that to happen.

Definitely will let you know when I post new stuffs….

I really don’t plan on doing this as a business. If I do, it will be one off stuff just to help offset the costs of building my own things and only for people I know well or in an environment where I know I won’t have to deal with jerks. Having worked with the general population on too many occasions, I have NO Intention of subjecting myself to that sort of PIA. “This rivet is scratched,” “Look at how this isn’t perfectly symmetrical,” “I think you should have used the smooth side as the outside so it glides against my skin better when worn,” blah, blah, blah…… NO way I want to deal with that sort of crap.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Right Whirli, better we draw attention to real technological mysteries like why the Germanair plane appears to have gone thru a shredder.

8 minutes to doom. Another enigma.

You want to draw attention from the bat-****, go ahead.
    I’d rather not face conspiracy charges and the consequences of such.
    I’ve seen what they do and will avoid it.

The bat-**** should see whats on youtube & google. Sled and my comments were completely innocuous. I am sure neither of us has done any bungee bumping off bridges in years.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Right Whirli, better we draw attention to real technological mysteries like why the Germanair plane appears to have gone thru a shredder.

8 minutes to doom. Another enigma.

You want to draw attention from the bat-****, go ahead.
    I’d rather not face conspiracy charges and the consequences of such.
    I’ve seen what they do and will avoid it.

The bat-**** should see whats on youtube & google. Sled and my comments were completely innocuous. I am sure neither of us has done any bungee bumping off bridges in years.

Brulen,

I have no idea what bungee bumping is, but it sounds like something that would be illegal in at least 12 states.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.