Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

An interesting, if a bit depressing, recap of “How we got here”…

Anyone wanting to know where our current crop of troubles comes from, needs to read this…

https://capitalisteric.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/the-one-mitigating-circumstance-2/

The fly in the ointment of their globalist plans, has been the United States of America, which has been an economic powerhouse, due to manufacturing know-how, ingenuity, strong property rights and an economic system that fosters innovation. As an added bonus, those same unruly Americans are armed to the teeth. How does one bring down such a large stumbling-block to the well-laid globalist plans?

Corrupt their country, of course….

The one thing that the author does not address, is that as things tend towards falling apart, as cracks in the foundation form, what is needed to control the herd (that’s you and me and everyone else who’s not an elite or one of their enforcers) is an ever-tightening iron hand that keeps ratcheting up the brutality.

Of course, I am reminded of this particular line:

“The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.”

Indeed.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well Malgus the best part of the article is,
    “In my viewpoint, the only logical conclusion to the war that has been waged on us by the collectivists (from both the left and right) is revolution. And I know, to even say such a thing, makes me a “potential terrorist.” *Yawn.* It’s common-sense.”

That is it brother! No other way left. Molon Labe!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Stars and Bars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I know where I stand!

The only problem is that I don’t think it will be that orderly this time around, unfortunately.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Not sure that any revolution would be even remotely successful considering how many people’s pocketbooks are stuck to the government’s tit. Our best option is a worldwide EMP to force everyone to actually fend for themselves for once. The FSA will be open season or starved while those of us who can actually take care of ourselves will just have to survive the constant assault on our resources that is not much different than what we already deal with.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I have to agree with sledjockey on this. I would only add that it maybe a cyber attack or a grid attack in parts of the country. This would start a civil unrest all over the country. No food deliveries, no electricity, = civil unrest and maybe war.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I would read http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/04/02/an-analysis-of-the-coming-civil-war-who-will-win-and-why/

The part were he says “260+ command level officers fired by Obama are privately informing many of us in the media about the current state of affairs with regard to an armed resistance to the take over of America, the details are sketchy.”

I do believe that the military have had plans for something like this government for over 50 years and always knew that they would fire them to try to take over the military. I believe they have in place an underground military system ready for a takeover if there was a dictatorship in the U. S.

They are waiting for the right time to act.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I sure hope you’re right Freedom.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.