Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Illegal Immigration And Gangs: Someday Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect Our Borders

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/illegal-immigration-and-gangs-someday-our-cities-will-burn-because-we-didnt-protect-our-borders

Guys and gals, I’m leaving aside the obvious smoke-screen of bullshit that the MSM puts out – that the illegals swarming our southern border are just simple, hardworking folks who are coming here to work and earn a living. The argument isn’t that the MSM blows smoke up my backside on a regular basis. That’s pretty much a known fact.

Thing is, this writeup by Mike Snyder clearly illustrates just who and what is crossing our border, by the hundreds of thousands… No matter where you are, they are there. Even here in Dirtville, Kentucky we have them. MS13, Latin Kings, etc, are entrenched in Lexington. When things go sideways, I’m sure we’ll be hearing from them…

From the article:

Hours before Texas Gov. Rick Perry announced he would send National Guard troops to the border, Texas state Senator Dan Patrick said there are at least 100,000 illegal immigrant gang members in the state.

On Monday’s The Laura Ingraham Show, Patrick, who is also the Republican candidate for lieutenant governor, said from 2008 to 2012, 143,000 illegal immigrant criminals were arrested and jailed in Texas. He said these were “hardened criminals, gang members, and other criminals that we identified as being in Texas illegally.”

“We charged them with 447,000 crimes, a half-million crimes in four years, just in Texas, including over 5,000 rapes and 2,000 murders,” Patrick said. “We estimate we have 100,000 gang members here illegally.”

That’s just Texas.

There’s way more than just what’s in Texas. Like I said, they are in every State and Commonwealth in the nation… some have more, some less, but rest assured they are there. These guys are numerous, heavily armed, motivated and completely ruthless… the only thing they respect is force. Who has it, who has more and who is willing to use that force willingly and decisively…

When things go down, these guys are going to make their presence known… you will be seeing them.

Know your enemy as you know yourself… .

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Thanks for the post/link Malgus. Well armed gangs will certainly exploit SHTF conditions.

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Malgus – great reminder, thanks for posting. Once the rule of law can’t be enforced anymore the gangs will defenitely exploit it.

I took your advice and picked up six copies of “A Failure of Civility” for myself and some buddies. Well worth the investment for those who want to have the upper hand in their neighborhood against these hoodlums.

http://www.afailureofcivility.com/ – for those interested.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I didn’t realize there were that many of them here. For those of us who are not in or near urban/suburban areas, the Mexican/Central American gang members often come from rural areas as opposed to our homegrown inner city black gangs. The black gangs have no rural skills whatsoever and will find many aspects of the countryside pretty intimidating in a SHTF scenario. The Mexican/Central American gangs will not.

Visiting my nephew in NH this past weekend gave me a visual reminder of a related item. He lives just down the road from his county jail. Does Local/State/Federal govt. have plans for what becomes of the prison population in a SHTF scenario when the guards abandon their posts or they don’t have food to feed them?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, I have said this before that the Mexican gangs know how to get around the rural areas and in there countries the Central American gangs lived in rural areas. I read in a news article about a year ago that these gangs MS 13 and the Latin Kings have more guns and rifles weapons then the military.

I do think that in a SHTF the rural areas will have gangs going into them and will they also go into the jails to get there members out? I think so. You are right that the guards will leave in a SHTF time.

The cities will also have a war with these gangs but they will make it a point to go to these jails to get there members out.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Also if you are in a rural home right now please check where are the federal jails located.

Profile photo of chris.alaska
    chris.alaska
    Survivalist
    member2

I’m not sure who I trust less…

A hardened gang member, or a politician pandering to their base while they pass laws protecting white collar cronies…

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>chris.alaska wrote:</div>I’m not sure who I trust less…

A hardened gang member, or a politician pandering to their base while they pass laws protecting white collar cronies…

There’s a difference?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

chris.alaska, There is a difference, the gang member will rob us on the spot, the politician will rob you everyday without you knowing that you are being robbed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.