Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Can’t say enough for ‘situational awareness’ as well as having means to be prepared for whatever threat might come your way particularly out on the street. My wife and I fly to Boston tomorrow and I’ve taken typical precautions (we enjoy travel) and know my routes in the vicinity of the hotel. One of the nicer hotels in Boston perhaps security will be adequate. Stay safe when traveling and bring your go-bag and EDC!

‘Knockout Game’ Attacker Asked Man If He Had A Gun Before Punching

http://news.yahoo.com/knockout-game-attacker-asked-man-had-gun-punching-202027404.html

Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

I think in that case, I would have said I had a gun, even if I didn’t really, so, it didn’t seem very smart on his part to say “no.”

Still, an awful attack none the less.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Oddly, probably the smartest punk of this type to date.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The Romans had a good solution , chain them to an oar on a galley , and whipped hard if his oar stroke misses the drum beat .

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I’m with Tsar Alexander…

If he’s asking, he fears it. BLUFF if Necessary…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes if you do not have a gun then bluff and say you do. So if you have a gun you just hold the gun in you hand and say nothing to see what the hell is he going to do.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Complete mystery why anyone would be caught in the open unarmed.

Also a complete mystery why anyone wouldn’t have huge red flags flying if a “youth” or “teen” came up and asked if you were carrying a gun…

That the “teens” were arrested after the fact means nothing… they’ll be out before the victim is released from the hospital. IF they’re convicted, it again means nothing because it will go into their juvenile record, which will be sealed.

Flash-mobbing. Flash-robbing. “Polar bear hunting”… “knockout game”…

These pukes fail to understand that polar bears are apex predators for a reason… one of them will run into a genuine ‘polar bear’ someday and it will end very badly…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Malgus,

Remember Rex Applegate?
    And that old gold coin he wore on a chain?

When he was in his 80’s, two young turks decided to take the coin from the old man who walked with a cane.

They didn’t know they were taking on the gent who taught a generation close quarter combat and quick kill.
    He walked away without a scratch, they went to jail after the hospital.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Maglus is correct ” better to be judged by 12 , than carried by 6 “

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Whirl,

Haven’t thought of old Rex in a long, long time… he was a good man.

I remember seeing footage of some old duffer – guy was a Marine who fought in WWII. He also boxed. He was in a liquor store, buying a bottle of booze – probably the only real enjoyment left in his life – and some tweaker punk comes up behind him and sticks his hand in the old duffer’s pocket, apparently in an effort to rob him…

This guy has lived through the Great Depression, known war and privation – hardships we are ignorant of today – and also had Japanese Marines try to kill him without success (no small feat, that)… and you’re gonna walk up and stick your hand in his pocket and try to rob him?

You’re outta your goddamned mind…

The old duffer turned around and whupped the ever-loving **** out of that punk… he left him alive, but just barely. Old folks don’t give a damn… one of the most dangerous people on earth is an old person – they just flat out don’t care anymore. When a person doesn’t care anymore, they are capable of anything…

Profile photo of Pheonix
    Pheonix
    Survivalist
    member5

I recall many years ago that some part of the Olympic games were held near me. There were a lot of tourists for this reason. I remember a news story about an elderly gentleman of 80 years plus was walking with his wife to or from one of the events. They were both tourists here from another country to see the events.

Four young thugs tried to rob them and found out the hard way the old man was a retired and very successful professional heavyweight boxer who still trained professional fighters in his home country.

Witnesses said every time he hit one the thugs they went down and stayed down. The end result was three thugs went to the hospital then jail, one thug ran away and the old man and his wife were untouched.

I just love a story with a happy ending.

Profile photo of Pheonix
    Pheonix
    Survivalist
    member5

My father is one of those old guys who does not care. He is almost always carrying at least one gun and will shoot first and ask questions while he is reloading.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

“Shoot First, Ask Questions while Reloading”

May I use that? :D

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

See? This is why I generally mind my own business and don’t start trouble or pick fights…

1. No matter how old or aged someone appears, you don’t know who they are or what skill set they possess. They could be a Marine, or an ex-heavyweight boxer, or be armed to the teeth…

2. Old folks don’t give a **** anymore. They’re in The Bonus Round and have personally lived through **** that would freeze your heart. You think they’re gonna lose any sleep over shooting you? If they get thrown in jail, that’s just 3 hots and a cot on the State’s dime… just one more thing they don’t need to worry about in this shitty economy.

3. Picking on old folks is a pretty low rent and dishonorable… You’re such a hard-assed gang banger you resort to trying to beat up old people? Surprised you don’t get thrown out of the Gang Banger Union for that…

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus is right old folks don’t give a ****. I know my father doesn’t give a ****, he is not even thinking about a SHTF time. I talked to him about it and he said that he is 84 and when the time comes he is just going to take down as many as he can before they take him.

So I think older folks do not think the same. I even think older women have the same thinking. My mother has never owned a gun and was talking to me about getting one. I asked why and she said well if SHTF comes I want to help your dad take some down too. So after you turn 80 on down you stop thinking about what is coming and more about if it comes I am going to take some of them with me.

So be careful of older folks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.