Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well now I have posted before articles about the government tracking us on the road and now here it is.
    “The Justice Department has acknowledged constructing a database to track the movements of millions of vehicles across the U.S. in real time.”
    Millions no one or two but millions, well my next question is how many millions? 10 million, 50 million or 300 million(all of us)? I have said this that the NSA has the data storeage space to track and record all our cell phone calls, track us on the road(all cars and trucks) for more the ten years. That is a lot of data space but it is true that have it.

Justice Department working on national car-tracking database

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/27/justice-department-working-on-national-car-tracking-database/

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This comes as no surprise.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I’m with 74 on this. Sadly, in today’s America you have to assume that you are constantly being monitored. Where you go, who you interact with, what you say and write are in a government database somewhere.

The critical factor has been are they really interested in what you do and say. Pity the analyst that is tracking me. He will probably die of boredom before long.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Track my car, go ahead.
    It actually went 80 miles the other day, round trip.
    That was a month and a half of normal driving.

But a tracking device wiuld need to be installed, 20 year old cars don’t have much for tracking unlike new cars.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Will be buying an old pickup truck soon!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Black boxes have been in cars for quite a while, I’d have to do some research to figure out when they starting puting them in. It’s the cameras that they are using for tracking, there are cameras everywhere.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The traffic cameras are now sending all data of every car tag that goes by. They know where you go everyday.

Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Drat, based on the traffic cams following my plates, my plot to overthrow the Chik Filet drive through will be foiled!

Seriously, all this tracking, and they couldn’t figure out that two knuckleheads that spent time in Chechnya, and had a radical Facebook page, were a danger to society.

I suspect that there is massive data overload, that the analysts can’t keep up with.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

roadracer, They(O) are not interested in the radicals of the Islam Muslim only in tracking the Conservatives, Constitutionalists, Tea Party, anything right wing, Oath Keepers, and State Militia.

No real interest in the real terrorist.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>roadracer, They(O) are not interested in the radicals of the Islam Muslim only in tracking the Conservatives, Constitutionalists, Tea Party, anything right wing, Oath Keepers, and State Militia.

No real interest in the real terrorist.

Agree.

Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Freedom:

Can not argue the logic. I keep forgetting that we are the real problem for the government. I guess our outdated thinking of self reliance, honoring the constitution, and keeping the oath many of us took as we entered the military to serve our country.

Why would they monitor members of a religion of peace? Please ignore the bombing,s beheadings, or flying planes into buildings.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes Roadracer, O is returning the terrorist so they can kill some more. You see were he was today in Saudi Arabia which is more important to O that Israel.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.