Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Treasury Secretary, Steven Mnuchin: Goldman Sachs where he became a partner, followed by top-tier hedge fund operator, followed by close inside Hollywood financier.

Transportation Secretary, Elaine Chao: wife of Mitch McConnell, former Labor Secretary for George W., after she was his daddy’s Peace Corps Director, after she was daddy’s Deputy Secretary of Transportation, AFTER she was well acquainted with the very top ChiCom leaders (including Jiang Zemin at the time) due to her own daddy’s deals through his shipping company, Foremost Maritime Corp. Senator Jesse Helms had the opportunity to grill her extensively during confirmation hearings in the Bush administration – and despite his almost rabid anti-communist rhetoric, he gently tossed a few softballs and pronounced her clean. (But I have yet to see one word in current news about her that pertains to her close ties to top ChiCom leadership.)

Secretary of State: highly favored, obviously, is the man who refused to accept the Republican nominee, and organized perhaps the most vocal campaign of destruction of a nominee ever seen in modern days, the man who created the prototype for Obamacare, and the man who – with the next pick (below), orchestrated one of the most disgusting take-downs of a politician in many, many years, short of assassination (namely, of Ron Paul starting on day-1 of the 2012 Convention, stripping him of sufficient delegates to deny him a speaking slot).

Chief of Staff, Reince Priebus: also chairman of the RNC, co-leader with Romney in 2012 of the underhanded take-down of Ron Paul, co-conspirator with the Republican leadership that gave us massively increased debt, Obamacare, etc., etc., etc.

And that’s just for starters, kiddies. So we’re supposed to have hope now, from the man that wants to strip citizenship from flag burners? The man who’s strongly considering David Clarke for Homeland Security, apparently based on his idea that up to one million people need to be shipped out of the United States and down to Guantanamo?

I wonder why it is that I’m “just” a tad nervous about all this “hope” we’re supposed to have, over the guy that also wants to float yet another $1 Trillion dollar “stimulus” package…. Sumpin be wrong wit dis picture.

Queue up background chant: “Drain the swamp! Drain the swamp! Drain the Swamp! … “

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This topic was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Political theater. He’s going to fine tune as he goes. I would call them the first wave. The linebackers. Mostly trump is going to get the people he wants. After so many years of dictator democrats they’ve learned how to deal with them. We’ve had psychobabble democrats, lying in your face democrats, Some kind of truth has to prevail. The revolution has just begun. Or maybe you can say the underdog Americans have had enough of foreign globalism. They poop in our faces and call it beautiful. It’s time for a reckoning. We’re past floating a trillion here or there. We’re in the survival zone.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I see Trump playing a grand game of chess here. Unlike Zeros game of marbles with no aggies.

Chao? Brilliant move, it puts McConnell in a sticky spot. Effectively shutting him up.

Clarke? Excellent. The Gitmo bit, meh.
    But the pro America sentiment and no BS pro-2A attitude, along with a real working knowledge of LE, it’s a win.

Romney? Great controlling move. Put him in a place where he has to play along. Don’t criticize the boss.

And yes he’s putting business people in place, great. Money talks and everyone hears. We can plan for it and expect it. Our country has had some of its greatest times when these guys were in charge. I can plan for greed, expect it.

Beats fanatical zealots trying to make the world better (according to them) and making everyone else toe the line. Fuscia lives matter! Don’t hurt my feelings! I need a safe space!

Stripping citizenship from flag burners? What a beautifully evil concept. Never happen, but what a dream. Now before everyone starts calling me a facist or Tory again, think about that for a minute.
    Look at the flag burners, is there really any question whether they are smart enough to make an informed, educated decision on something as important as an election? They’re burning a flag. Stupidity in action, and they’re proud of it.

Again, it won’t happen but having had multiple family members buried under that flag, former brothers and sisters in Blue buried under that flag, what I am tempted to do when I see the flag disrespected makes losing ones citizenship seem minor in comparison.
    Certainly less painful.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Then again, Romney’s already shown that he’s willing to go for broke on sabotage – whether anyone agreed with him or not. Imagine if he organized a massive “Never Trump” by Trump’s own administration? I wouldn’t trust many of them to maintain security and confidentiality, thereby easily undermining Trump whenever they chose to. Loyalty? There will be none by many of those folks. I easily see the chess game, I just don’t trust it at all.

Sending dissidents to Gitmo in large numbers, and stripping flag burners of citizenship (heck, I’d even go for stripping residency if my id ruled) is great comfort food for the id. But when people’s ids actually come out to play, watch out – whether it’s people in the street or politicians!

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

No argument there.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

think on opposite side you strip flag burners then what about people attending? you go to a place someone burns a flag you go to gitmo and lose citizenship a slippery slope even though you are not there for it or do not realize it a dangerous precedent especially since now guilty until proven innocent and how would you go about doing that .. plus non citizen can be argued you dont have rights of citizen in trial, careful what you wish for some things get worse instead of better.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Like I said, won’t happen.

I like the dream of turning the tide against these asshats, giving them a taste of what they’ve been subjecting the rest of us to.
    But it’s that, a dream.
    Too much a libertarian to go beyond that.

Beating them still may be a viable option though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.