Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is an off topic subject but I think many here will like what Judge Jeanine had to say!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Always liked her stuff.

The only problem is with the questions come no answers.
    From either side.

Or more accurately, solutions.

We are tired of war, of having troops abroad.
    Yet without this, our only option to speak of with the terrs is to sit in a circle singing kumbaya and farting rainbows until they decide to quit.

Its time to commit. Troops, money and our future.
    Not going to commit, like zero?
    May as well have a couple textile mills start making prayer mats and burkas for everyone.

An extreme comparison? Not to the terrs, just what they want.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I really like her and was hoping she’d go as far as saying ‘Bams is in fact a Muslim.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MtBiker, She could only say he is supporting Islam without a confession by O.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Being she is a commentator as opposed to a reporter, it would seem she could offer her opinion that she thinks he is a Muslim or perhaps she wonders if he is a Muslim. Most likely it is Fox News telling her she can’t voice that opinion or pose that question. The FCC would probably come down hard on Fox for being in violation of some rule or another.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

At this point you either get or not. The people that support him are either brain dead, a muslim, or both. We like what she said but only the choir is listening.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, I think she when as fare as she was aloud by Fox. She did take it to the limit.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>MB, I think she when as fare as she was aloud by Fox. She did take it to the limit.

She generally does.

I bet she has her own censor going through her material to make sure she doesn’t go to far.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirlibird is probably right. If any commentator was to go all the way on ‘Bams, Judge Jeanine would likely be the one to do it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.