Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Great video!

Judge Jeanine: Hillary has no chance of winning in November

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Please, oh PLEASE let Judge Jeanine be right!

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, I want her to be nominated to head DOJ or Vice president. Oh I am dreaming again!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The problem is voter fraud in the States run by Democrats where dead people vote as well as non citizens. They will ensure a win for the witch.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, Since 2012 the GOP has won many state governorship’s and have a better control over the voter fraud. I do not see them able to do it the way they did in 2008 and 2012 and that is what they see and know. This is why they want amnesty! More liberal voters.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Unless an election is widely understood in advance to be a runaway landslide, electronic voting machines can “shade” the vote count to whichever side has control of the programming, and no “outsider” can prove that it was done. Those who own the candidates (and the voting machines) usually get what they’ve paid for, which is why elections absorb so much effort of (and produce so much angst in) those who don’t.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Maybe LT, which means the GOP have the upper hand this time since there is there are currently 31 Republicans, 18 Democrats, and one independent that hold the office of governor in the states.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Never underestimate the power of corruption , or Trump would already be the nominee ..Look at the crap that happened in Colorado , the people didnt even get a vote .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik It happen in Wyoming too! Two states were the people didn’t get to vote. The system needs to change, we the people need to pick the nominee. GOP and Cruz talk about the rules well the rules need to be changed PERIOD!

We The People need to be the one’s to pick who we want to run the country and be president.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree 100% Said it before , will say it again , we are becoming the new Soviet Union , from not being allowed to vote , to out of control LE and Federal alphabet soups , to government spying , and undermining the US Constitution ( which in itself is unlawful ) .

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

The parties make the rules, the parties made it nearly impossible for a 3rd party to even get on the ballot in all 50 states, and the parties have nothing to do with the Constitution – because the Constitution says NOTHING about how November candidates are selected. It’s all money and power.

While I did cheer on Ron Paul as his people skillfully used the delegate selection process in 2012, I also knew it was wrong, morally. But with the deck purposefully stacked so badly against him, he had to use the existing system in any way he legally could. However, it’s not consistent to cheer on Ron Paul as he used the established Party rules in 2012, and then turn around and scream about Ted Cruz doing the same thing in 2016. There was no big stink raised when Ron Paul gained a lot of delegates in 2012 through that process, due to superior organizing and exceptionally poor understanding of the selection process by most people. But when it came time for the Convention, Reince Priebus, Mitt Romney, and company, simply changed the rules on day-1 of the Convention and cut Paul out of a significant role at the Convention by removing many of the delegates he received essentially through the same process Cruz is using now. The Party screamed then, but this time it’s (some of) the “news” media and Trump doing the screaming. Guess what – like 2012, the Party wins, not the popularly elected candidates.

The rage needs to be directed toward the 2-party dictatorship, not the candidates that are “simply” taking advantage of the existing rules set up BY that 2-party dictatorship. It’s a system that has nothing to do with the Constitution. And frankly, I would not be surprised if the two parties conspire further to USE this crisis (“never let a serious crisis go to waste,” said The Rahm) to frame the Electoral College as “just” being part of that same kind of corrupt system of delegates, in a bid to do away with the Electoral College. The Electoral College, like the Constitution which set it up, is not a perfect solution; but like the Constitution, it is far better than any alternative ever put into practice in the history of “modern” governments. (There are some Native American models that were superior, but they also required a far different set of values than exist in society today – assuming we even have any left besides money and power.)

The U.S. Constitution, up through the first 10 amendments and a handful of additional amendments, was the most brilliant political document ever implemented in the history of the world. It is now dead. Ironically, Lenin’s body was not allowed to be buried because, according to Putin, that would dishonor generations of Russians that lived under and supported the country’s roots, to which he thinks they ought to return. So ironically, the Constitution will likely go the way of the Stars and Bars sooner than Lenin’s body, because it embodies a philosophy considered extremely dangerous to society and the world.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, I do believe many have awoken by Trump and Sanders for the first time that the two parties are in trouble. This is a good thing. We The People need to stand up to these rules that are very dishonest to the vote of the people. The GOP are running scared and may do something that I would be against which would be to make a deal with Trump for not talking about changing the system. Changing the system is more important then any candidate.

Like you said the Constitution is on the line if We The People’s vote do not count then there is only one way to change the system and that would be civil war which we all do not want and doesn’t guarantee that the right people will win. But with today’s technology of the internet, iPhones and other technologies the word is out and can’t be stopped. The elite have a problem on the hands.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

The elite have a problem on the hands.

Freedom, I wish I could agree with you. But unfortunately, I do not and cannot. I don’t believe the elite have a problem, other than a minor one that they will “manage” just fine. The apathy level in this country is staggering – or would be if anybody cared. There is neither the knowledge of history and political theory, nor the willingness to become activist by the vast majority of people. How many people out of well over 300 million, have EVER so much as written a letter to their elected officials, let along stood or marched with a protest sign? Look at vehicles as you drive around – how what percentage have ANY indication of the driver’s political viewpoints? How many people don’t even bother to vote? And even if we have a much larger than average turnout this year, how many of them will be in any way truly informed about the issues and positions of each candidate?

Civil war? Between which two (or more) groups? I can actually envision a race war before I can see an actual civil war, where political “sides” are drawn up. How many people are actually going to join up and actually fight that civil war – and with what? If the average cop can’t consistently hit a target with at least minimal required range time, how many gun owners can do so – and with what? A bunch of .38 specials? There may be at least one firearm for each man, woman, and child in the U.S., but they’re not evenly distributed among anywhere near all the households – and training is abysmal for far too many of those owners. How are battles organized and carried out? What are the communication methods? How would command and control be organized? How would anyone really know who they could trust on either “side?”

I just don’t see civil war happening. General chaos and the worst kind of anarchy? Certainly – but a well organized, goal-directed civil war capable of “retaking” the constitutional republic that once was? I just don’t see it within the realm of reasonable possibility.

Am I pessimistic? About the short-term nature of the United States, absolutely. But the longer term view of things? No. It’s all written about in a book I happen to believe, and I’ve read the final chapter – it’s all good. Getting there will be the difficult part. But mankind has resoundingly unleashed the FUBAR strategy, and it has progressed far enough that I don’t see it being recalled until “ultimate authority” crushes it. But that’s outside the scope of this thread in the SHTF Forum, and I respect that. So consider this last paragraph, particularly, just my 2¢ – your mileage may vary.

GS

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

we are becoming the new Soviet Union , from not being allowed to vote , to out of control LE and Federal alphabet soups , to government spying , and undermining the US Constitution ( which in itself is unlawful ) .

Tolik, we have already become the USSA; but most don’t realize it, yet. Both “major” US parties are controlled by the same Secret Empire of money and power, directed toward a common aim — total control of the planet. That goal is nearly complete, and the remaining parts (North Korea, Iran, and Syria) not yet fully under the majority control can be (have been) tricked and scared into serving the Empire’s purposes, as needed. I suppose, as in Orwell’s 1984, a dangerous outsider is almost necessary as a focus of attention while the magician readies his next trick.

GS, I see the fate of this nation and the world largely as you see it. Back in 1994, as I was becoming interested and familiar with the internet (The “World Wide Web,” remember?) I also was aware that for campaign cash, Clinton was helping China get various hard-won secrets of US missile technology. I began to search for such legal and constitutional solutions as might already exist. I finally ran across the Original Thirteenth Amendment* to the Constitution, and realized that if it came to be regarded as Law, it could be the tool to root out the rampant treason. *Apologies for the unrepaired state of that site — our webmaster passed on several years ago.

To quote Bob Dylan, “Ah, but I was so much older then, I’m younger than that now.”

The ratification of that Amendment is still in dispute, and there is not enough interest in the general public to fight the inevitable opposition in order use it, even were it to be finally proven. Traitors who can tax the lives and fortunes of the productive, with which to buy the loyalty of the non-productive, can stay in power, at least until The Apocalypse. People who are kept busy trying to stay alive and housed have little time to study how they came to be enslaved in the Land of the Free, nor to become The Brave to once again free themselves. They make fearful peace with their masters.

Someone who will serve the interests of the Secret Empire will be elected, and the remaining sovereignty, prosperity, and liberty of this Nation and its Citizens will diminish. Which do you prefer to be at the helm when the ship crashes into the rocks? A known Insider who has the deliberate ruination of your life as an intrinsic part of his/her plan, or a possibly well-meaning outsider whose inability to cope with pre-planned disaster will place full blame for everything that goes wrong on the last scrap of self-government?

Cry, "Treason!"

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

GS , only 3% of the population actually took part in the American Revolution ………..and it changed the world . The civil war , the numbers were probably a bit higher , but probably not a whole lot higher . Doesnt take a majority of people fighting back to change things . Apathy is an unfortunate trait of humanity , doesnt matter what time period or people , its there during such conflicts ……………………..most people dont want to get involved or stick their neck out , until it effects them directly . Most revolutions good or bad , are not taken part in by the majority of of a nations people , they just will have to live with their choice of apathy , by being liberated or enslaved by the side that wins . The Russian revolution is a good example , they got rid of the monarchy , and ended up with something far , far , worse . Ironically , what they have now is the best thing they have ever had in their history . Like Putin or hate him , the point is , he actually is elected . Which in this country , I would not ***** if Hillary got elected …………….PROVIDED that it happened by the popular majority vote of the PEOPLE . I would not be happy about their choice , but would accept it knowing that I am a minority of opinion , and everybody who WANTED to vote ……did vote , and thats the way it turned out .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.