Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

I cracked up! Don’t even know this man but yeah for him. And, the silencer is way cool.

The guy was arrested. Going to be an interesting case. Read about it here. OH…and whelp…’shooting down a drone is hard’……ah…actually if you are a decent shot and shoot skeet, trap and sporting clays (disclaimer not that I have any personal experience right?) it is NOT hard. It’s going to become a sport I expect.

Here’s a great article (note sidebar stories) from BBC.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Cans for shotguns are a whole different levelmof technology.
    The science behind them, unlike normal cans is different, thanks to the wad and spreading shot.n

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I noticed that Johnny is using low brass hulls. Probably hand loads with little shot and minimal powder or the low recoil loads they sell now.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

There you guys go with technical talk again! Laughter. Can you legally buy such a thing as he has? THAT would be awesome for my shotguns, which I dearly love.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well yaa! $200. Tax stamp to the ATF and the cost of the purchase for any NFA Class 3 device or weapon.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Sounds like a bargain to me 74!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tweva,
    It takes a really big can to quiet a shotgun. If you need a quieter gun get a threaded barrel for your Glock. I think you would be better equipped.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Wouldn’t be as much fun though 74!

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Here is a link to the silencers they are talking about.

http://www.silencerco.com/salvo/

With Google and Amazon getting involved you can be pretty sure they will find a way to get to use drones. I still think one flying over your house is trespassing. They tried to make the argument that it was like a loose cow on your property but cows don’t collect data. I think it should be perfectly legal to shoot them down.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It’s certainly an envasion of privacy. Most States are not up to speed with even fixed mounted cameras much less dones. We need major changes to our privacy laws to protect the public from video cameras in general. Each state needs a law making it ilegal to video someone elses private property not visible at the front street level. Video of people /property in their back yards or any where not in view of the front street should be ilegal with massive penalties.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.