Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I believe that Japan maybe the first country to collapse. Japan is the third largest economy in the world. If Japan goes down first it may start the economical collapse of the U. S. and Europe. People we are seeing the beginning of the world economical collapse.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/japan-says-economy-contracted-1-6-pct-july-000851820–finance.html

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

yea japan is done. which is to bad, because their culture really changed from what it was, extremely violent.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

When you consider all of the products once made in Japan have moved to countries that have lower overhead costs and the fact they have few natural resources, it really puts them in a hard place.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

This is exactly what happens when the government starts running out of their subject’s money…… I was in Thailand during their currency crisis. Not a fun time. Hope this helps politicians realize that they can’t just spend until their population can no longer support the programs.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The government of Japan ran out of believability after Fuku. Now they’re just killing people.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

China is also in an economic bubble. Living in Asia I just wait for all this to explode. Anyway I leave all options open. In the worst case I go back to Europe.

World politics and what’s going on is really wild these days. Throw in a slightly mad Putin who plays his games and all this destabilizes the whole situation even more. The worst part is that those who play the games are the ones least affected when SHTF.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.