Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

There is a story that’s been in the alt media for about a week and is now breaking as the ‘latest news’ in the MSM that the Foley beheading by ISIS was a faked video [though the MSM still push the party line that he was still beheaded off camera; why, I don’t know, if there’s no evidence for it].

It is also suggested that he was CIA posing as a reporter, and in 2011 he was also supposedly captured by Libyans and there was a huge propaganda effort to get people to rally in support, and to support the US bombing of Libya. There are accusations that these are both false flag events to justify and gain public support of US actions in the middle east.

I have to run so I can’t spend time chasing links to place here, but searches in youtube and google for “James Foley fake” will turn up plenty of resources for anyone who is interested.

It does show that we can’t trust anything they tell us when there is a clear effort to manipulate public opinion in a particular direction. We should be wary.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

I’ve seen some stuff saying it’s not real, but I haven’t really dug deep into it. Could it have been faked, so that ISIS could then be made this big bad boogieman that wants to get you while you sleep, so that they could gain support for another war, to tighten their grip on the people for “security” matters. Yeah, maybe. But regardless of that, these asshats are some bad guys, who do wish to do us harm.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Of course, the alt media may be the ones being duped to create dissention.

How’s that for another monkey wrench?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

All I have to say is who knows what is true or false. They have lied to us so much that we can’t believe the truth anymore.

Profile photo of barrowwight
    barrowwight
    Survivalist
    member1

Someone could cut your hand off with a machete and there would be six YouTubers/bloogers telling you it didn’t happen, it’s a hoax to turn you against the guy who did it or distract you from something someone else is doing to you. And there’s no shortage of people in this country who would believe it even as they bled out. There should be a conspiracy version of “Rule 34″… If it exists, there are videos and blogs on the internet denying it as a false flag conspiracy.

I’m not one to take anything the government or media says at face value, but if you’re aware (and therefore jaded and disgusted), you can start to see through the misinformation projects. There’s a certain song-and-dance, jingle/mantra quality to it a lot of the time that hints at it being basically an ad campaign. But not everything you hear about is 100% made up; people who opt for that knee -jerk reaction are just as naive as the ones who buy the media version unquestioningly.

American conspiracy theorists are like mutant Progressives; they’re determined that every evil thing in the world is actually the work of the U.S. and we’re just in the Matrix of the American media machine. They seem to forget that people in this country have other sources of information than TV. We have friends and relatives and business contacts overseas who can confirm/deny things and fill in the blanks. Was Foley beheaded? I don’t see why not; they do that over there. It’s actually a moot point; he’s just one guy. ISIS as a wave of death and madness sweeping across the continent is not a myth created by the U.S. government. Those guys really are out there and they really are that bad. And they really do have sympathizers on American soil. Not sure why a phony beheading would be necessary; that would be like secretly pouring water on an umbrella to convince someone it’s raining when there’s a hurricane raging outside.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

Yeah, I’ll agree to what barrowwight and whirlibird were saying: that there are those who see conspiracies everywhere, and when an exception comes along they’ll button down and say there’s an even deeper conspiracy, and make the elite controllers just too clever by far. I also agree that when one has studied these things for a time one can start detecting a common ‘orchestration’, almost like fingerprints, that ring a bell that what we’re being told is phoney baloney.

Of course, there really are bad guys out there and a lot of bad things happen which the elite aren’t always responsible for, I guess. I see the elite as our home grown terrorists, and maybe that’s why they find it so easy to create and support terrorism in other places.

Foley may well be dead, but there seems to be more to this story than the one that the MSM and the gov are pushing.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Who knows whether it is real or not. I have a tendency to belive it happened given past actions of beheading. It’s how they operate over there. This topic has been discussed everywhere and outrage abounds. The only benefit I see in someone calling it a fake is to slow anger a bit and relieve pressure on the Prez to do something. If doubt is cast it makes it easy for him to drag his feet because “we may not have the whole story.”

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I think the only “credible” evidence so far is that the ISIS guy / UK rapper sliced Foley’s throat 6 times and there was still no blood. So I believe like others that the real execution has taken place off camera. Unfortunately I have no doubt that Foley is dead. I also dont see the benefit ISIS would get out of this if they would fake it.

They would at least use twitter to deny that the video is theirs. None of this has happened. They are a pretty straight forward bunch of morons.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.