Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, one way or another there goal is the same, control the people.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, on that we can agree my friend, and there is no denying that the trend is towards more control, not just by the feds but by State and Local bureaucrats too.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

State and local idiots can be controlled …………people know where they live and the activities of their families .

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

One possibility we have not covered: PhysOps. The whole intent may not be to do any physical operation. A test of the people of a certain area. This would be a perfect event!
    Robin

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Robin, I am sure some of what they do is just so as to measure reactions. It allows them to then refine their planning and training.

Tolik, part of the rampant regulatory overreach is because it is all done anonymously. Only in small towns can people really control the process on account it is really hard to be anonymous in small settings.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

True , but if people get fed up enough , they will actually do something , but they will take a lot before they act , but when they do , all I can say to the perps of the government is this
    ” mortal danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas ”
    Erwin Rommel

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.