Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

IT’S GONNA GET UGLY
    Obama vows more executive actions, tells Dems he’ll battle GOP Congress
    Obama vows to ‘play offense’ against GOP-led Congress

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/16/obama-vows-to-play-offense-against-gop-led-congress/

Here comes the dictator, He will do everything with executive order. Obama thinks he is a King. We will see where this will take us to. There is no law that he will not break.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

After reading the news this past couple of weeks, I believe we have reached the tipping point. We are quickly sliding into the abyss. I see no leader on the horizon that will undo the damage that has been done by this President. Looking at the slate of potential candidates from either party, there is no one that gives me any confidence.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, Even if we had a great potential candidate it maybe to late for him to undo the damage done by Obama. I see a collapse in our future soon.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Obama and DHS think that constitutionalists, Oath Keepers, Tea Party, and Patriots are all terrorist, well
    our forefathers were considered terrorists and rebels too by England. How did that turn out!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

There’s a great line in a Jimmy Buffett song, “we got new laws but no one complies”.

Zero can pass laws, put forth executive actions, and more.
    There’s too many people out here who just have to do nothing.
    No one complies, any “actions” mean nothing.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Quick question for everyone ………………..are there times that you feel like a fear monger ? I mean , we read all of these stories , and some are pretty reaching in speculation . Do you at some point force yourself to step back and say to yourself , ” I need more facts , and less speculation ” , or do you just jump on the fear wagon ?
    Its not being a smart ass , its a serious question we need to be asking ourselves about prepping in general . I think some people look for things to be afraid of , and try to make others afraid with them . There is that on every prepper site you can think of , some are so bad that they are not worth going to . I think there are some on this site as well . Just Sayin

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Heretic……..grumble grumble….
    Burn him.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

You are correct that many see doom everywhere and seem to revel in it. I try to not over react and be thinking the worst case scenario is about to happen each time a potential precursor occurs. If I am guilty of fear mongering it would be in the form of my thinking urban/suburban areas will be unlivable come a collapse (which is vastly different than a downturn or depression!), but then again I know I’m right on that one and so it can’t be fear mongering. LOL

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>MountainBiker wrote:</div>You are correct that many see doom everywhere and seem to revel in it. I try to not over react and be thinking the worst case scenario is about to happen each time a potential precursor occurs. If I am guilty of fear mongering it would be in the form of my thinking urban/suburban areas will be unlivable come a collapse (which is vastly different than a downturn or depression!), but then again I know I’m right on that one and so it can’t be fear mongering. LOL

You don’t always recognize a trigger effect but you know they happen.
    A black swan is evident in retrospect.
    A panic in the market can be planned.
    History can/will be rewritten.
    Countries slide into depressions and then collapse.
    New cities are built on the rubble of the past.
    One dead person is a number, millions of dead people are acceptable losses.

Proper planning and practice prevents piss poor performance. The seven P’s of mongering.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, To answer your question “Quick question for everyone ………………..are there times that you feel like a fear monger ? ”

YES! This is the main reason I post many news articles and articles that are all speculation. The forum is a great place to post these articles so that everyone here post there opinions on them.

When we see an article that is 80 to 90% speculation we need other opinions on here. The members here will tell you what is on there mind and point out the bull in the article. Sometime I know the bull fear monger in an article but still post it and I get many post which point out something different from the bull that I saw in the article.

By doing this we all keep the fear monger article at bay.

Prepping in general is something I would do because of all the hurricanes in Florida so by adding other supplies I am prepared for a bigger event like a collapse of the economy.

I do believe that the collapse of the economy of the U. S. will be the biggest collapse the world has very seen. The hard part is pointing to when this will happen since we are a world economy. Look at the last two months with oil prices which we never saw it coming. Oil may buy us more time before the economy collapses, who knows.

We need to read and post what is out there and post our opinions so we do not go crazy and try to see the truth from the lies they are feeding us.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.