Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

I completely agree with both of you on the gun issue. IF we ever allow the traitors in government to take our guns OR to make ammo unavailable or too expensive, we can kiss our rights goodbye and America with them.

For me, Live Free or Die is not just a slogan, but a philosophy by which I live, and if necessary with no other option, by which I will die. Still, I also adhere tot he Patton school of thought which says myt job is not to die for my country, but to make the other SOB die for his!

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

74, that is what islime commands and that is what muslimes have been doing since moohammed made up the lie known as islime. Before too long, the civilized world will have to decide if we are going to let islime and muslimes conquer and rule the world, or whether we will join together and wipe them all off the earth. There really is no other option since muslimes are driven by the filthy koran, may pig excrement be perpetually upon and in it. As long as the koran exists and muslimes follow it, they will strive to conquer the world by jihad for that is what the koran says they must do.

Profile photo of MidSouth Mitch
    MidSouth Mitch
    Survivalist
    member2

While I can’t contend about the veracity of this article or Mr. Aviv’s analytical ability- I CAN say that ever since the 9/11 strikes, I’ve been of the opinion that Ben Laden, al Qaeda, et al, made a SERIOUS tactical blunder: They failed to initiate low-tech follow-up attacks (2 pukes with AK’s shooting up the local WalMart in central Kansas) in several American cities and small towns, etc. within 2 weeks of the 9/11 strikes. This would’ve brought American to her knees economically & emotionally. Mind you – I’m VERY glad this never happened- But it still very well could and it is, in fact, highly likely to happen.

I was born & raised in Central FL and like many from Orlando, I worked at WDW the summer after I graduated high school. At that time, they were breaking ground for EPCOT and the initial plans included an Israeli pavilion in the World Showcase ares staffed by Israeli nationals.

http://mentalfloss.com/sites/default/legacy/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/israel-pavilion.png

Talk about a terrorist’s dream- Do you have any idea how many purses, camera bags, diaper bags, strollers, etc roll through Disney’s gates every day?!? Back then (EPCOT opened in 1982 I believe) NONE of those bags were checked! A terrorist organization could have EASILY smuggled 100’s of operatives with PLENTY of hardware into the park- Talk about the ultimate soft target! To the best of my knowledge they never constructed the Israeli pavilion, but I’m still amazed that it was ever under consideration. That’s NOT an anti-Semetic statement- I strongly believe that it would have been attacked and security concerns were cited as one of the primary reasons it wasn’t built.

But think about all of the American cities, towns and institutions where people routinely travel with briefcases, backpacks, gym bags, etc. America is totally a soft target-rich environment and unless the populace gets “hard”, we’re screwed. Because even if terrorist acts don’t take us down, the resulting Police State will made America unrecognizable. God help us all!

Profile photo of lovelynightbird
    lovelynightbird
    Prepper
    member2

No matter the source truth rings true. Here are some things said in the letter that are facts:
    1. “Israel’s, Ireland’s and England’s hands-on examples of human intelligence, both from an infiltration perspective as well as to pay attention to, and trust ‘aware’ citizens to help”, ” citizens of Israel are so well ‘trained’ that an unattended bag or package would be reported in seconds by citizen(s)”
    This is a way of life here. If you care to read a bit more about this you are welcome to read this article I wrote: http://prepped.hlgifts.com/dont-be-phone-alone-and-other-prepped-information/
    2. “citizens who are, inevitably, the best first-line of defense against terrorism.”
    Absolutely. Keep your guns and stock up on your ammo. Carry your handgun on you at all times. Many times the only way to stop the arabs from killing more people was to shoot them.
    3. “He stresses the importance of having a plan, that’s agreed upon within your family, of how to respond in the event of a terrorist emergency.”
    There is an emergency warning system throughout the country as well as shelters. The government has issued gas masks to the citizens. We have a special number to call in our districts to get information on dangerous situations as well as an official website devoted to updating the country on issues and warnings. Since the kidnapping and murder of 3 young yeshiva students this summer a special number has been implemented to trace and react immediately. We have a plan as a nation, community and family.
    To Nameless
    Educate yourself. href=”https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090802181946AAIOeIU” The perpetrators of this crime against the American people were not Silvers, Steins, Cohens, Levys or Millers. They were al-Mihdhar, al-Hazmi, Atta, al-Shehhi, Jarrah and Hanjour. The countries of origin were Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Lebanon. I for one come from families of Americans that came to America before 1776 and gave their lives and backs to build and defend our beautiful country. You don’t have to like Jews. Don’t lie about us. Don’t let a senseless blind hatred take precedence over recognizing the true enemies of Western freedoms.

Let us all remember that in the eyes of the arab mentality America is the big satan and Israel is the little satan. They are practicing on Israel and it WILL happen in the States. We need to be united and prepped with knowledge as well as understanding the ones who would like to destroy our way of life.

LovelyNightBird

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Regardless of his background, his assessment of the situation is spot on. In some regards he is just stating the obvious that most refuse to see.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“In the eyes of the arab mentality America is the big satan and Israel is the little satan” most emotionally disturbed people project their own issues on to others.

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Pheonix (sp),

Are you saying that muslimes will be killed simply because they look and talk differently? Please reply as I want to know exactly what you mean before I respond. (Yes, I know what a pogrom is).

I look forward to your reply.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Ghost,
    He may be right , remember what took place to american born japanese , after pearl harbor . Not saying its right or wrong , but nationalism sometimes takes president over reason . Muslims are the one enemy the entire world can unite against , because they are causing problems all over the world . I personally think that the United States , Russia , and China should get together in a combined effort to stomp them out , change their ways or else , the combined might of all three countries would be unstoppable . ” The king of the west , and the king of the east shall shake hands , and the king of the orient ( middle east ) will tremble “

Profile photo of Aukxsona
    Aukxsona
    Survivalist
    member2

It is helpful to me thank you

When was the last time you went without electricity, running water, food, and had babies screaming for food...now you know why I prep. These are the things a mother's nightmares are made of.

Profile photo of Pheonix
    Pheonix
    Survivalist
    member5

I think that all it will take is for one elementary school or shopping mall to be blown up by these nut jobs and then a group of Americans will take matters into their own hands and go all vigilante on them. There are two mosques not far from my home. Right now not many people know of them because they maintain a low profile and do not cause any trouble. That will not matter when the news and you tube shows pictures of dozens of dead children while some Muslim group is taking credit for their deaths denouncing the Satan that is America and telling people to convert to Islam or meet the same fate.

Someone will point out there is a place where the Muslims meet nearby and then someone will say that must be where the killers of the babies are and then someone will say lets square this deal and at the next prayer meeting they will be slaughtered. Once it starts it will spill over to include anyone who is not obviously Muslim, i.e. white, black or oriental.

Perception is reality. The truth will not matter. Only what people perceive to be the truth matters. I think people that have a skin tone or accent that even remotely resembles what most Americans perceive to be from the same part of the world as the people who are perpetrating these crimes will become targets. Once group think mentality sets in and people are thinking as a mob there will be little thought given to the true origins of anyone. Decisions will be made instantly and will only take into account the color of skin, clothing and accent of the victims. Anyone wearing a turban or a Burqa will automatically be a target.

Once it is over everyone will either feel justified or horrified by their actions. That will be on an individual level after the mob dies off and people begin to think for themselves again. The terrorists will use this as an excuse to perpetrate more attacks. A lot will depend on how our leaders handle the situation. I think they will demand people remain calm while they screw things up more, I mean handle the situation. Then they will do little or nothing to bring the terrorists to justice (or at least that will be the perception) and they will come down hard on the people in the areas where the counterattacks occur. All this will do is aggravate the situation and create even more problems. Just look at what happened in Ferguson, Missouri. Now imagine what will happen when all of the people in America are no longer divided by race and it becomes Us versus Them with the Us being everyone born in this country who does not worship the moon god Allah and Them being everyone who looks like they might not have been born here and might worship Allah.

Yeah, it is going to be ugly.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I also agree that it will get ugly if there is a big attack.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Had an interesting event this summer. Was driving with my wife and an ultra liberal feminist friend. Drove past a couple. Very hot humid day. He was wearing shorts, sandals, and t shirt. She was wearing a burka. Never missing an opportunity to stir the hornets nest, I asked feminist how she balanced her need to not blame Muslims for anything, with their treatment of women. I’m still waiting on the answer.

People observe and remember. If there is an attack, and I pray there is not, I suspect people like the couple I saw would be in for some serious problems. Even if they are the nicest people in the world. Anger and frustration would cloud any rational thought.

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Roadracer, I have to laugh as I too will stir the pot, especially with liberals.

As for rational thought, how can any rational person conclude that it is safe to let a single muslime into America for any purpose whatsoever? Now we have several millions, though I would bet the numbers are far greater as they probably have some BS sharia prohibition against responding to census requests. Given that the koran clearly states that the goal of islime is to be superior to all religions, and to conquer all in the name of islime, how rational is it that our own government brings them here knowing they are enemies of civilization?

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.