Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Israel is now going into the Gaza Strip with ground troops. We will see how this will develop.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/13/israel-strikes-gaza-as-un-calls-for-cease-fire/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Took long enough.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

YES agree.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

All I can say is , weather you love Israel or hate Israel , they dont do anything unless they have been provoked by someone , and considering they are surrounded by dirtbags , they cant afford to turn the other cheek .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Israel only does things because it has been attacked and it has the right to defend it self.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Israel does have a right to defend itself. I am continually dismayed when the US and others are always pressuring Israel into more talks with those who refuse to acknowledge that Israel even has a right to exist. As soon as Israel starts clobbering those who attack it, the pressure is on for cease fires. Maybe Israel needs to just finish the job if they are ever to have any hope of long term peace. The Muslims will continue to hate them but Israel would settle for being left alone. One of these days we’ll find out that Iran has nukes and the problem will be even bigger.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Mountainbkr , Exactly !!!!!! and thats what I tell people when they criticize the Russians for some of what they are doing or how they are reacting ……….we seem to have forgotten WHY we had the Cuban missile crisis , we did not want missiles so close to the US mainland , then fast forward to present day , we cant understand why they get upset at OUR wanting to put missiles on their boarder . There was also a time in American history where the US would actually protect its citizens abroad with military means . The western expansion is a good example , as settlers moved west and encountered hostile natives , the Army went in and established forts to protect those settlers . Then we complain when Russia tries to protect ethnic Russians in Ukraine . We need to get rid of this government so the pot can stop calling the kettle black .

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

what israel does are like British empire does to aborigin ( native people of australia )
    or early settlement of British Empire does to Indians ( native people of America )
    what israel does are “invading” palestinian teritory and people in 1940 ‘s
    of course by “slaughtering” it men, women, child and thousand palestinian, arab, christian arab, etc
    so this war are not “provoke” by palestinian 10 years ago
    but provoke by israel many-many years ago
    why it is matter ?
    because American people always proud of their “independence” from British Empire
    yup… every nation and people have right to live a life in peace
    not disturbing by other forces who have superiority
    every day threatening by gun, flying helicopter
    life like in prison ( no food, no running water, no electricity, etc )
    israel destroying their own house in their own land
    ( if you dont belive me… just ask Rachael Corie’s friend why israel’s crush her by bulldozer )

so anybody who says palestinian people are provoking israel
    he is right ( it is palestinian who provoke israel )…
    but he is wrong because of not knowing the history
    ( why palestinian people “provoke” israel ? )
    it’s like indians or aborigin people “provoke” British Troop to going combat
    because of yesterday they slaughter its family and friend in their own land

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5
      israel have right to defend their own life… and peace
      but its like william wallace word in “Bravehaert” movie.
      “The last time Longshanks spoke of peace I was a boy. And many Scottish nobles, who would not be slaves, were lured by him under a flag of truce to a barn, where he had them hanged. I was very young, but I remember Longshanks’ notion of peace.”
      every time israel talk about “peace” the next day many hundred or thousand palestinian people die
      so… stop ignoring the truth
      we are third world countryman ( asia ) are clearly understand the notion of word “peace”
      especially from invading country like israel
      for hundred of years … “peace” for us means slavery
      so what we have as a choice are die in battlefield
      or become a slave
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

ronym, All I can say to you is that it will never end. This is thousands of years old war. On til the two sides agree to stop there will never be an end. All the middle east is a war, all the middle east has problems. It is not only the Palestinians, it’s Iraq war, Iran, Syria’s war. No one gets along in the middle east. Also the middle east doesn’t like Israel but they know that the Jews have been there just as long as they have been.

I am saying that for every story you post against Israel there are the same amount against the Palestinians so the two sides need to find and agreement or there will be war that will never end. War is not pretty, many will get killed.

I have never seen a good war. ronym I am 56 years old and have seen this same war many times. Hamas wants to kill Israel and Israel will not let that happen. Old religious war. Even Muslim in Iraq are at war with each other.

I personally do not see an end to it.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

yes it’s never end
    because what israel want are palestinian land…
    and palestinian people as a slave
    not a real peace
    just see israel vs palestinian map from 1940 ‘s to today
    it’s speak for it self what israel real motive
    ( fact are never lied to us )
    yeah… israel can say … “this time is different… israel really want peace”
    but you know what ?
    we cannot be fooled again
    want to know they lie or not to us ?
    just ask them what really happen to “Rachael Corie”
    or ask why “freedom flotilla” ( humanitary mission ) are attacked by israel troop ?
    just ask to them… if you really want to know the truth

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I have to wonder just how much of the world’s population lives in some kind of deluded fantasy. Like there is some universal mind control in effect changing the perception of whole populations.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

nice try…
    if not capable of deliver the fact… or speaking the truth
    just using “conspiracy theory” and say they are not a fact
    or ignoring the question by offering other unrelated question
    bla… bla… bla
    i already know this trick…

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

ronym, Israel can say the same thing about Palestinian land that it was taken from the Jews before that and there is history that shows that too. So what I am saying is that the back and forth on this about it’s my land is just never going to end. The two sides need to come to the table and agree. Palestinian will not get everything they want but they will get a country to call there own.

The Indians in America can say the same as the Palestinians that all of America is there’s too even Canada, and Mexico belongs to the Indians but that is history and will never happen, the same history is with Israel and the Palestinians. The to sides need to come to an agreement or there will always be war. Children will die on the two sides.

I want an agreement from the two sides, but I do not see that happen. I have seen so many Presidents try and failed.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

freedom… i do hope for the win-win solution too
    but sometimes i cannot trust people
    who have lied to me over and over
    because now i know every trick and it outcome
    ( they just using every trick in the book plainly in front of my eyes )
    so does “peace” word from israel to palestinian people
    if israel gov are not willing to speaking truth about rachael corie, freedom flotilla
    ( which is not palestinian people )
    then i must bury my hope…
    because sooner or later i must deal with reality
    so does palestinian people
    why it is matter to us ?
    because “moslem” are forbidden by their God to lied
    ( exactly the same as God mentioned in Bible and The Ten Commandement )
    “moslem” are commanded by God to speaking the Truth
    ( whether it is good or bad for us )
    or just shut our mouth
    and what will God do to us if we speaking a lie ?
    we will be thrown straight to the hell

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.