Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

This video by Patriot Nurse is of interest, in part because of the warning about terrorism, and in part about what the knock-on effects would be on daily life if there were either a pandemic or an epidemic on social, government and business structures.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

You might find this concerning.

“But most chilling were files that indicated the computer’s owner, identified as a Tunisian national named Muhammed S. who joined ISIS in Syria after studying chemistry and physics at two universities in Tunisia, was teaching himself how to manufacture biological weapons, in preparation for a potential attack that could have been catastrophic on a global scale. A 19-page document in Arabic included instructions on how to develop biological weapons and how to weaponize the bubonic plague from infected animals.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/29/laptop-reportedly-seized-from-isis-hideout-hints-at-biological-weapons/

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, that is bad news. Maybe they are getting ready for an biological attack.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

If the ebola crisis was not used for a terroristic weapon it would completely change my view of psychopathic religious fanatics. They would fail the test of being a Democrat whom never lets a crisis go to waste.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

So Democrat = psychotic religious zealots.

Seems to work.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I just would love to see ISIS screw up big time with biological weapons and spread a deadly disease among themselves. That would be too sweet. Sorry guys, nobody is going to help you.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, I’m not sure either party let’s a crisis go to waste. Remember who it was that gave us the Patriot Act and the Dept. of Homeland Security following 9/11. They are all power hungry, and then eager to direct govt. spending in ways that they and their supporters can profit from.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mtbiker, True

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.