Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I still think it will be Chicago or New York. The two are gun free zones.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

If they do it ……….do it right , and use a nuke , wait until almost ALL of them are in the area of effect . Be doing us a favor .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This should get everyones attention: An ambiance filled with explosives outside a stadium in Germany.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/203545ttention

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes just saw that on the news. 74 this is coming here!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Turns out is one is a false alarm.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

We will get many false alarms before the big one. I hope ISIS doesn’t have a way to do an EMP attack on us.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom,
    Well I must say the weakness of the grid is concerning. They don’t need EMP really. A cyber attack or physical destruction would ultimately have the same effect. When I think about our ineffectual defenses against sabotage it makes me shudder.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

There are three primary ways this can go that very plausible cases can be built for:
    1) Large cities are attacked not unlike Paris, but on a larger scale.
    2) Small towns are randomly attacked across the country, enough so as to spread fear in a “nowhere is safe” manner being most small town folks just assume staying away from the large cities is all they have to do.
    3) The grid gets taken down, if not in all of the country, covering a large enough geographic area/large enough segment of the population so as to cause major damage, and many deaths dependent upon how long it takes to bring it back up.

Which way it will go, or when is beyond my ability to know but it is coming in a sooner rather than later timeframe. It isn’t years away.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I am tickled pink that Anonymous has gone after ISIS with all they’ve got! They’re probably far better at it than any government. This could get at least a little bit fun in the midst of the tragedies yet to come. And with Russia royally ticked off now that they’ve verified an apparent home-made bomb on board the Russian airliner, even to the point where they actually pre-notified the US on some bombing runs they were going to carry out, it gets even more fun. (And by “fun,” I’m referring to the sheer pleasure I will take with every successful reduction in ISIS lives. I value human life immensely. Those are not human beings, thus they don’t count. They’re points on a video game, and I hope to see a world record tally at the end of the game, stacked massively in the rest of the world’s favor.

I was thinking through this the past few days, not quite figuring out how to take ‘em out without committing what we normally think of as “boots on the ground.” I just can’t handle more of our best being slaughtered in a war of attrition, or returning home with severe life-long consequences. The solution I came up with – that this President will NEVER go for – is to give SpecOps a blank check and total green light for individual operations that target individuals, whether they be ISIS privates or generals – one by one, systematically, with NO announcement that anything is coming – total covert operation. Let ISIS wonder just where these shots are coming from and by whom. Take some head shots from 3/4 of a mile in a group of two or three, strike absolute fear in the heads of the living witnesses to the sudden fine red mist of their jihadi buddy’s former head, just before one of those witnesses gets to witness yet another witness experience the same. Rinse, wash, repeat, time after time after time. No up-close-and-personal hand-to-hand stuff, but very covert stuff. Sure, take some air strikes against columns, equipment, high value targets where perps are known to be in a convoy, but be relentless in the other stuff. Commit as many Delta Force and similar to whatever it takes to keep striking – one head (or split torso) at a time.

It’s time to turn the tide, and suddenly with the Russians no longer telling us to get out of “their” airspace over Syria, but now informing us of what they’re about to do next, plus Anonymous waging their cyber war to seriously degrade their capability for coordinating their world-wide attacks from some long-distance “commander,” I’m a bit encouraged (though also very discouraged by the prospect that our own CinC will find ways of sabotaging it all).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.