Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think we all agree on one thing, we need to get rid of ISIS. The decision makers will not do it the way we want. The only thing they will do is send some bombs over them which will only slow them down and maybe piss them off so they will attack us here.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I’m of the mind that those who declare war – sending others to bleed and die – have to send their own sons too… as enlisted Infantry… oh, and they can’t have any connection whatsoever to any defense contractors…

Maybe once they got a dog in the fight, they’ll think twice…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Freedom – thanks for the posting and for all who have contributed. My personal thoughts are we should take the fight to them instead of waiting for them to come here. These guys are far from goat herders as was OBL. We played the isolationist part before Pearl Harbor and it cost us big time by letting Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany get so strong. Had things played out a bit differently in a couple key areas, we might not be speaking English. I think that this has contributed to our policy of pre-emptive actions – we don’t want to get caught like that again.

On the other side of the coin Malgus has some good points. We do get involved in way too many minor countries squabblings and we give away WAY too much cash to governments that don’t like us and many that hate us. In a lot of cases I agree – who cares? We can’t afford to intervene in every two-bit dictator’s actions, so why do it? When it gets to a certain level of human atrocity, I agree with some intervention along with other partner countries – but that should all be decided out in the open with the public’s scrutiny as it’s our money and only to the extent of the minimal actions to assist. BTW, I like the idea of having politician’s kids involved – won’t happen; it’s now a badge of honor to dodge the draft and badmouth the military for affluent offspring.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Novus Ordo ……I firmly believe in the Roman Republics attitude , when Rome went to war , the Elite were required to go FIRST, the theory being , that they would fight harder as they had the most to loose . And in ancient times , if you lost a war , you lost EVERYTHING , your gods , your customs , your language , etc. in favor of the victors .

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

Like I said – sounds good to me. Anyone want to guess what percentage of our “leaders” will sign up for that? We don’t send that kind of courage to Washington anymore…well, in a suit and tie anyway. Those required in uniform are a different story.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus & Tolik, Please if those who declare war had to send there sons to the wars they declare we would never go to war. 90% or more are only there for the connections they get there. They are not there for you and me.

So I agree with the two of you. We need to stop sending men to war unless we are attacked(homeland gets attacked).

We only should do bombing and drones and arm the other side to a point only since history has showed us that who we arm may turn on us in the future. That is it! No more American blood. Also stop sending them money that we need here.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

How are we going to react if ISIS uses a biological on US soil. We wont even know it has happened until the hospitals are full. I always wondered what HIPPA was all about since it was instituted back in the 70’s. Now I finely understand because know one really wants to know other peoples private medical history. HIPPA is used to hide medical emergencies from the public. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/21/CDC-30-States-Plus-D-C-Have-Requested-Help-with-Possible-Ebola-Cases Even if these cases tested positive you would never be told about it.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I really agree with lots what was said and also that something has to be done now before this thing spreads. Another thing guys… please chill a bit out and use different language. We have here people from all walks of life and using too offensive language offends some of them.

I understand those ISIS idiots are pretty braindead and deserve to be called names but at least censor some of it out so its up to everyone’s imagination what goat #$%#$ means.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.